Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React (62258 Views)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) / Female Corper Celebrates Her 18th Birthday: Nigerians React (Photos) / 27-Year-Old South African Man Buried With Money, Beer And Phones (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by BetWinners(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You lots get over excited over every little thing, I've noticed this overtime. You even get excited by seeing white people eating garri you're like little children.
Sadly,you are right with this post especially with the emboldened part (which I always find embarassing).
Unfortunately,you have generally won the back & forth on this thread because your points have been passed across logically & they have been devoid of insults

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fweshspice:
Who is running? You claimed Hugh Masekela has a Grammy on his Shelf bt u lied cuz he only got nominations, That was BUSTED grin grin grin... Get ur facts right b4 typing what u dnt knw shii abt like a clueless Dumbfucks!
either way , he clearly is a legend that hasn't been surpassed anywhere in Africa. Again excitable like little kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
BetWinners:
Sadly,you are right with this post especially with the emboldened part (which I always find embarassing).
Unfortunately,you have generally won the back & forth on this thread because your points have been passed across logically & they have been devoid of insults
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
RTSC:

We certainly have a lot to show for it.
Maybe not where we ought to be, but we do have a lot to show for it.
Just don't say you're smarter, and better , hollier than anyone in Africa. You have no idea how that rubs anyone the wrong on the continent. It's the same reason why no one has a problem with Ethiopians, Eritreans etc

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Fweshspice(m): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
either way , he clearly is a legend that hasn't been surpassed anywhere in Africa. Again excitable like little kids
Tell that to yourself Boy! No matter how hard y'all SA Try, y'all can never be as successful as Nigeria.. Lazy Pple Full of Hate. Oloriburuku Pple

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Fweshspice(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
BetWinners:
Keep Fooling Yourself.. Kontinu

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by chaloskyx: 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
he can and would go to south africa if it helps is status icon over there if you like you Nigerians can shout all you want
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fweshspice:
Tell that to yourself Boy! No matter how hard y'all SA Try, y'all can never be as successful as Nigeria.. Lazy Pple Full of Hate. Oloriburuku Pple
grin grin grin grin grin grin delusions

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
oh the usual empty bragging. At times I become embarrassed on your behalf. How can you claim you are smarter than others in an age when Rwandans are developing cellphones and you're still struggling to drive in your pothole riddled roads when it rains. Yet your are smarter? Ha ha

An average South African is lazy and yet our annual budget for education alone is your whole national budget despite your superior numbers. Same with our GDP meaning the input form the lazy People is way higher than yours. Go figure

Don't test South Africans with looks , you ll be found wanting.

Look at this second class slave of the white supremacists ! Our budget...our GDP.....developments...blah,blah.. bragging about something his own people (black) contribute nothing to. Little wonders,you're considered parasitic lots and slaves by your minority white masters.

There is nothing to test here. You guys are ugly, simple ! It is not accidental that your women flock around our men and prefer them to yours right in your own country ! That south African lady just expressed the minds of millions of south Africans,men and women alike. She chose not to be a pretender like you who hates and likes us !

For all your developments and the GDP which is bigger than the Universe itself,I will rather be a Nigerian. We run things on this continent,; the real African niggas ! We are not your mate kiddo.

Ori iya yin o si n be! Your mothers head no dey dia! Now crawl back to your xenophobic enclave and remain there. You are already spreading the disease.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Fweshspice(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin delusions
Ok You Win.. Bye!
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by BetWinners(m): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fweshspice:
Keep Fooling Yourself.. Kontinu
Brother,we Nigerians have got to be more logically inclined in our actions & less emotional.The SA monicker hasn't really lied with his/her posts.He/she has made valid points.Humble yourself & change for the better

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Emilokoiyawon: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nthrone:
Who noticed, glo network is very slow today, why is it u hardly find glo network in cosy places, u only get them in dangerous places, and uncomfortable places, go to the bed room, it will be at the edge of the wall, go to the kitchen u will receive the network close to burning gas, if u have car, glo network is at the peak at the car engine, what's their plan.

just carry ur car engine with u everywhere - problem solved

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by geloorrrrdd(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
You guys give that Irongalaxy kid too much attention.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Look at this second class slave of the white supremacists ! Our budget...our GDP.....developments...blah,blah.. bragging about something his own people (black) contribute nothing to. Little wonders,you're considered parasitic lots and slaves by your minority white masters.

There is nothing to test here. You guys are ugly, simple ! It is not accidental that your women flock around our men and prefer them to yours right in your own country ! That south African lady just expressed the minds of millions of south Africans,men and women alike. She chose not to be a pretender like you who hates and likes us !

For all your developments and the GDP which is bigger than the Universe itself,I will rather be a Nigerian. We run things on this continent,; the real African niggas ! We are not your mate kiddo.

Ori iya yin o si n be! Your mothers head no dey dia! Now crawl back to your xenophobic enclave and remain there. You are already spreading the disease.

You are so arrogant in your ignorance it's bone chiiling! Do you even know what or how GDP (Gross Domestic Product) comes about? GDP is the total monetary value of all things (services and products) in a certain time like a year. And hell yeah i have all right to brag since every South African is involved in input of production stupid! when black miners mine for gold that get sold over the world who do you think contributes in that GDP? farmers responsible for citrus fruit? etc This really is Economics 101, your coon white worshiping ass couldn't even wait in showering his white Gods

So if South African women aren't marrying South African men who exactly are they marrying ? I must be dating a Martian from outerspace then Lol. again quit over hyping yourselves, most Nigerian men either look like Taye Taiwo, Obasanjo or Taribo West, you aren't the Don Juans you think you are, lol and btw I'd rather remain in my Xenophobic enclave than being killed for human organs over there

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Fweshspice(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
BetWinners:
Brother,we Nigerians have got to be more logically inclined in our actions & less emotional.The SA monicker hasn't really lied with his/her posts.He/she has made valid points.Humble yourself & change for the better
Bro He Lied.. He said untrue stuffs to suit his arguments which got him busted. You should follow the thread carefully B4 posting!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Nigerians like feeling themselves too much why's that? Every little thing is an opportunity to flex! I see the same from Nigerians asking the likes of Nasty C on Twitter to perform in Nigeria so please. Your music is not even all that to begin with.
It’s a disease dt has spread terribly among the current youth of our nation and I shudder at the consequences. It seems like tact has bn completely thrown out the window. It’s now cool to be an arrogant savage. I mean an ignorant arrogant savage. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Nigerians like feeling themselves too much why's that? Every little thing is an opportunity to flex! I see the same from Nigerians asking the likes of Nasty C on Twitter to perform in Nigeria so please. Your music is not even all that to begin with.

It's not about the music bro, it's about majority pf your people. They're not welcoming and the last xenophobia episode is still fresh in our memory. Yeah i for one love Nasty C & he's always welcome to perform anywhere here... we are more hospitable than you people. Its that simple undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Olusola101990:
......Lol....I laugh....Vocal ability u call it.....bros am a musician and I stand to be corrected.... no one has a better artiste with vocal ability than Nigeria at the moment...en if u want yo contest name 5 of ur best vocalist that is world wide known at the moment......by the way we ave numerous Nigerian artiste making waves in SA....niniola is presently doing well in SA ..we also ave kunle Ayo a renowned jazz guitarist and singer...en u talk about jazz music well...u are right u use to ave great jazz musician...but that was den....u won't stamd Nigeria in any thing musical aside probably "African choral harmony" maib...and I can say this anywhere...SA is not a match to Nigeria musically...u are not even a match to the south wester part of the nation...once again am nt chest beating....am saying wat am saying cos am experienced and I know so well...SA is good musically but Nigeria is far ahead at the moment
Bro, Miriam Makeba, Brenda Fassie, Shekinah, etc why do think the Soweto Gospel choir keeps winning Grammys left right and center? simple,they have no competiton. Your musicans are either screaming or using autotune in their songs, I stand to be corrected Wizkid and Davido are not particularly known for their good voices, while Yemi Alade is a female version of the aforementioned artists, Patoranking, Noise, Phyno , Noise...how can South Africa be not a match for Nigerians while we even have revered opera musicans like Sibongile Khumalo and Sibongile Mngoma? do you even do opera? if you do? Do you even afford it's musicians legendary status? there answer is no! you know why? because its not Afrobeat, Nigerians don't respect music heavy in vocals, it's shaki shaku or bust, that is why even your rappers turn to singing or dong afrobeat

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Bobyro: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Wtf?...why on nairaland if you despise Nigeria. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by notoriousbabe: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
dominique:
That's when the xenophobes will suddenly realize that it's Wizkid's fault that their artists hardly make waves internationally and start another violent tirade.
I'm in love with you walahi. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
dairykidd:

It's not about the music bro, it's about majority pf your people. They're not welcoming and the last xenophobia episode is still fresh in our memory. Yeah i for one love Nasty C & he's always welcome to perform anywhere here... we are more hospitable than you people. Its that simple undecided
Maybe it has to do with how your people behave outside of Nigeria. did that cross your mind? we can't be allof a sudden monsters while we were co exisitng with every African immigrant since 94

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Legendguru: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Oh
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
Bobyro:

Wtf?...why on nairaland if you despise Nigeria. grin grin
did i say I despise Nigerians?you guys have comprehension issues
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by BetWinners(m): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fweshspice:
Bro He Lied.. He said untrue stuffs to suit his arguments which got him busted. You should follow the thread carefully B4 posting!
I have followed the thread right from the 1st page.He/she may have posted some untrue things about Nigeria but the way he/she posted them made the untrue things seem true eventhough he/she posted some true things about us.His/her posts have not had insults in them & they have been articulate unlike the posts of my fellow Nigerians (which have saddened me).We Nigerians have got to humble ourselves & get better
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
NIGERIANS, we need to STOP spreading HATE on social media. If people attacked Nigerians in SA, it can’t be ALL the people in SA that attacked Nigerians. You can’t lump everyone together and start deriding them and then not expect replies. They will reply you.

This innocent girl just expressed her love for a Naija musician. Clearly she’s not a hater and does not deserve this nonsense u guys are doing. Shame on all of you.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Olusola101990: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Bro, Miriam Makeba, Brenda Fassie, Shekinah, etc why do think the Soweto Gospel choir keeps winning Grammys left right and center? simple,they have no competiton. Your musicans are either screaming or using autotune in their songs, I stand to be corrected Wizkid and Davido are not particularly known for their good voices, while Yemi Alade is a female version of the aforementioned artists, Patoranking, Noise, Phyno , Noise...how can South Africa be not a match for Nigerians while we even have revered opera musicans like Sibongile Khumalo and Sibongile Mngoma? do you even do opera? if you do? Do you even afford it's musicians legendary status? there answer is no! you know why? because its not Afrobeat, Nigerians don't respect music heavy in vocals, it's shaki shaku or bust, that is why even your rappers turn to singing or dong afrobeat
.....en with all ur operas will u stand close to Nigeria in music in world rating as we speak...u say wizkid doesn't ave good voice but ur so called artiste with good voice can't still displaced the ones without...a population of 50million pple beating chest with a population of 200 pple with diverse musicians....even the bread of musicians that doesn't so afro hip hop are much recognised than ur starz...quit the argument ...u are far behind Nigeria in music...en that's nt changing in the next few ages

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Maybe it has to do with how your people behave outside of Nigeria. did that cross your mind? we can't be allof a sudden monsters while we were co exisitng with every African immigrant since 94
Still doesn't justify the babaric acts against foreign nationals living amongst you.. It doesn't happen anywhere else. There are laws that govern every sane society but the recent actions of South Africans against foreigners seems to show otherwise. If one person or a group of people breaks the law in any way it doesn't mean you take it out on every foreigner. Does it even seem right to you Does it make any sense at all?
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Olusola101990: 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
I knw Nigeria is most known with afro hip hop but u south Africans should ask urself even the other genres and other category's ...why do Nigeria still beats u hands down...that should show u there's a specific thing about this nation musically thats surpasses wat u exude in SA and that alone is a big dufference...its on debatable
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
Olusola101990:
.....en with all ur operas will u stand close to Nigeria in music in world rating as we speak...u say wizkid doesn't ave good voice but ur so called artiste with good voice can't still displaced the ones without...a population of 50million pple beating chest with a population of 200 pple with diverse musicians....even the bread of musicians that doesn't so afro hip hop are much recognised than ur starz...quit the argument ...u are far behind Nigeria in music...en that's nt changing in the next few ages
who's rating?lol,you do one type of music then you claim you're better than everyone else?one type? I've heard Nigerians saying they are better in sports just because they have a better national soccer team than that of south africa

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
dairykidd:

Still doesn't justify the babaric acts against foreign nationals living amongst you.. It doesn't happen anywhere else. There are laws that govern every sane society but the recent actions of South Africans against foreigners seems to show otherwise. If one person or a group of people breaks the law in any way it doesn't mean you take it out on every foreigner. Does it even seem right to you Does it make any sense at all?
which barbaric acts are those? care to indulge me?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Olusola101990:
I knw Nigeria is most known with afro hip hop but u south Africans should ask urself even the other genres and other category's ...why do Nigeria still beats u hands down...that should show u there's a specific thing about this nation musically thats surpasses wat u exude in SA and that alone is a big dufference...its on debatable
beat us how? i keep asking and I'm yet to be answered.please don't give me "who;s known or who's not argument
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Fweshspice(m): 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
BetWinners:
I have followed the thread right from the 1st page.He/she may have posted some untrue things about Nigeria but the way he/she posted them made the untrue things seem true eventhough he/she posted some true things about us.His/her posts have not had insults in them & they have been articulate unlike the posts of my fellow Nigerians (which have saddened me).We Nigerians have got to humble ourselves & get better
hmmmmn.. We knw say Naija too get problems no doubt bt when it comes to Music, Nigeria And SA Shouldn't be in the same Sentence.. Itz crystal clear say we no be their Fada Mate.. He should sit down and be Humble!

Wizkid Is Bigger Than Their President grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center / Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) / Bride Storms Shoprite In Akure To Buy Bread, Shortly After Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.