Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. (38480 Views)

5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by nauto5: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
Am at number 9
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by DameB(f): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
Jayslicky:
Any sensible man will pick number 2 & 5.

When you see real 5, you will flee for your dear life...

5 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by anochuko01(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
chigoizie7:

Yes boss, them plenty.

They are beautiful, smart, educated , endowed and even freaks in bed. But emotionally? They don’t want to. Perhaps they are not yet ready for commitments.
I get one for hand like that. 23yrs, never been in a relationship, been to nursing sch and now 200L into her nursing degree. She's a practising nurse already. But she looks very big in stature. Na there my fear dey....
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by seunmohmoh(f): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
No sex before marriage is the best.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Revolva(m): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
So sad

Majority of naija gals from poor background are runs gals even from average background wey never see husband a
Oga download inmessage app you go hate to marry any gal from naija

seunmohmoh:
No sex before marriage is the best.

You will become d biggest mugu when u go marry a non virgin decieving u till when u guys break up

kitten u no see ..as a man na u be always d spender ... naija gals are always d reciever with notin much to offer in a relationship

4 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Mekanus(m): 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
I need the dangote daughters ooo

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by RawNatural: 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
sotherefore:
2 and 5...chai......but wait how can I be banging a woman from throughout the whole night...i wan die.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Ugosample(m): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
Titto93:
How do I meet the Dangote Daughters?

lmao
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Numerouno94(m): 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
grin
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Uthman2senior: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
I'm still yet encounter any...I still have a long way to go
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by larryking540: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
slimay:

It's called marathon.... Bro you can never satisfy them.
when they con circumcised them join Bro Na infinity battle u enter
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Sluvist(m): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
yazga:
*The heart of a MAN � Belongs to one Woman ✌but His #DICK✌Belongs to many women
That is just a technical support to those that are in need, most things in life are meant to be shared but excluding wife. Just take note on this.
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Zombiekiller010: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
Lol
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by kingsilvae: 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
Order food from us at www.yipeehhub.com, if you are in Abuja then this platform is for you
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by SolarHub(m): 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
It's well o

GRAB THIS 1KVA SOLAR POWER SYSTEM AND ENJOY MINIMUM 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY... PROMO ENDS TOMORROW NOON
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by wink2015(m): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
Pascopele:
10 Different types of women you are likely to encounter before you get married.

And thus, it is written in the bro book, that you are likely to encounter these women before you finally get married:

1. THE FBIs.

These ones. Bro, you can never cheat on them. Before you start cheating they already know who you will cheat with and when you will cheat, then act cool till the day they trace you and catch you red handed.

They are quite smart. I give it to them.

2. THE DANGOTE DAUGHTERS

Just as the name implies, these ones, their fathers are quite rich and influential. They don’t even need your money. Just satisfy them on bed, show them your love and boom, they’ll be buying you gift as if you are in motherless babies.

3. THE “NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE” GANG. ALSO KNOWN AS “PLEASE STOP!”

This category is dominated by deeper life and some other Pentecostal churches members. Their favourite words when you are in the mood remain “please stop”, or “what are you trying to do”.

No matter how much you try to impress them, bro, you will never smell their bra.

4. THE EMOTIONAL CARRYOVERS.

You already know what these ones are like. They will carry the problem they had with their ex and hand them over to you. You take all the blame for their ex’s actions. Some are products of unhealed broken hearts.

This is why you should let your heart heal before you enter another relationship.

5. THE SEX ADDICTS

No matter how you try, these ones are never satisfied on bed. If you like hit from now till infinity, they are unshaken like Olumo rock.

These ones don’t sleep at nights, they’ll be crawling all over your body like lost until day break.

6. THE CHEATS.

Hahahaha. Wait let me laugh a little. These ones have uncles in every state in Nigeria and they have that uncle they’ll always visit during festive periods.

The password to their phone if well studied would look like the devils signature.

Bro, don’t bother trying to catch them cheating, they always know what to say and when to say it.

7. THE FINANCIAL WOMEN.

Directly opposite of what DANGOTE DAUGHTERS are. They see you as ATM, you are open for 24hours and are expected to dispense cash to them on demand. The word “Insufficient funds” do not exist in their dictionary.

You can’t date these ones if you are broke bro, go and make money.

8. THE “JUST THERE”.

Is the title a little confusing? The girls are also confusing. These ones are just there. They will not contribute anything to the relationship. They are dumb. Not smart. And mostly uneducated, though due to the high rise of half baked graduates, girls with certificate are now joining them.

They are just there. No suggestions. No contributions. No movements. Just there like log of wood.

9. THE CHIEF JUDGE

These ones can judge your entire life into oblivion. By mere looking at you they already judged what your tomorrow is like. They already judged whether you’ll be rich or poor. They already think you have many lovers and you are likely going to cheat on them.

Where is that lady that said I look like someone that cheats a lot. Come and carry your sub here.

10. THE AMBITIOUS ONES AKA “WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO SEE MY PEOPLE”.

These ones are too ambitious. They’ll meet you today and tomorrow they are already asking when you are coming to see their people. Like seriously?

Is that how it happens?

Let us do some do first and see if we are compatible before informing village people, please�

The end.

You can add yours.

Have a wonderful week ahead.

Guys don’t laugh too much, tomorrow is your turn

Nice share !

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by TemmyT002(m): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
Number 8 is very funny
Girls ehn..
Hmmm
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
*GIFTED PLANNERS*�✔☎

*OUR SERVICES...........*

*EVENT PLANNING (FOR WEDDINGS AND ALL TYPE OF EVENTS)*
*EVENT MANAGEMENT (FOR WEDDINGS AND ALL TYPE OF EVENTS)*
*EVENT DECORATION*
*INTERIOR DECORATION*
*CAKE*
*CATERING*
*MAKE UP*
*SMALL CHOPS / COCKTAIL DRINKS*
*USHERING / PROTOCOL PROVIDER* 
*BOUNCERS*
*HIRING (TABLE, CHAIRS, TENTS, ETC)*
*VIDEO AND PHOTO COVERAGE ( WITH DRONE AND HIGH QULITY CAM)*
*PRINTING PRESS JOBS. (GIFT BAG, JOTTER, ETC)*
*TRAINING....(IN DECORATION, EVENT PLANNING, CATERING, CAKE)*

*WE PLAN ALL EVENTS WITH A TOUCH OF CLASS AND BEAUTY FOR WEDDINGS, SCHOOL PARTIES, COOPERATE BODIES, SOCIAL, RELIGIOUS AND POLITICAL BODIES. ETC*

☎ *08068829626 / 0810428715...... GIFTED PLANNERS CAN HANDLE YOUR EVENTS IN ANY CITY OR STATE YOU ARE IN. WE LOOK FORWARD IN HEARING FROM YOU AS YOU SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS TOO*
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Naruto87(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
I think its only 2,5,9 I haven't met..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Kendrick80(m): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
11. Entitled and selfish mofos angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Just make sure you fvck as many women as possible before you get married

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Macktaob(m): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
Jayslicky:

My Guy
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Macktaob(m): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
The chief judge part got me cheesy #They plenty for my work place.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by emonis88: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
Beckysexy:
•••••••
U want talk? Which one b*********?
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by JADEK01(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
Jayslicky:
thats my prayer point
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Pascopele:
10 Different types of women you are likely to encounter before you get married.

And thus, it is written in the bro book, that you are likely to encounter these women before you finally get married:

1. THE FBIs.

These ones. Bro, you can never cheat on them. Before you start cheating they already know who you will cheat with and when you will cheat, then act cool till the day they trace you and catch you red handed.

They are quite smart. I give it to them.

2. THE DANGOTE DAUGHTERS

Just as the name implies, these ones, their fathers are quite rich and influential. They don’t even need your money. Just satisfy them on bed, show them your love and boom, they’ll be buying you gift as if you are in motherless babies.

3. THE “NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE” GANG. ALSO KNOWN AS “PLEASE STOP!”

This category is dominated by deeper life and some other Pentecostal churches members. Their favourite words when you are in the mood remain “please stop”, or “what are you trying to do”.

No matter how much you try to impress them, bro, you will never smell their bra.

4. THE EMOTIONAL CARRYOVERS.

You already know what these ones are like. They will carry the problem they had with their ex and hand them over to you. You take all the blame for their ex’s actions. Some are products of unhealed broken hearts.

This is why you should let your heart heal before you enter another relationship.

5. THE SEX ADDICTS

No matter how you try, these ones are never satisfied on bed. If you like hit from now till infinity, they are unshaken like Olumo rock.

These ones don’t sleep at nights, they’ll be crawling all over your body like lost until day break.

6. THE CHEATS.

Hahahaha. Wait let me laugh a little. These ones have uncles in every state in Nigeria and they have that uncle they’ll always visit during festive periods.

The password to their phone if well studied would look like the devils signature.

Bro, don’t bother trying to catch them cheating, they always know what to say and when to say it.

7. THE FINANCIAL WOMEN.

Directly opposite of what DANGOTE DAUGHTERS are. They see you as ATM, you are open for 24hours and are expected to dispense cash to them on demand. The word “Insufficient funds” do not exist in their dictionary.

You can’t date these ones if you are broke bro, go and make money.

8. THE “JUST THERE”.

Is the title a little confusing? The girls are also confusing. These ones are just there. They will not contribute anything to the relationship. They are dumb. Not smart. And mostly uneducated, though due to the high rise of half baked graduates, girls with certificate are now joining them.

They are just there. No suggestions. No contributions. No movements. Just there like log of wood.

9. THE CHIEF JUDGE

These ones can judge your entire life into oblivion. By mere looking at you they already judged what your tomorrow is like. They already judged whether you’ll be rich or poor. They already think you have many lovers and you are likely going to cheat on them.

Where is that lady that said I look like someone that cheats a lot. Come and carry your sub here.

10. THE AMBITIOUS ONES AKA “WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO SEE MY PEOPLE”.

These ones are too ambitious. They’ll meet you today and tomorrow they are already asking when you are coming to see their people. Like seriously?

Is that how it happens?

Let us do some do first and see if we are compatible before informing village people, please�

The end.

You can add yours.

Have a wonderful week ahead.

Guys don’t laugh too much, tomorrow is your turn

Which kind post be this?
See wetin Buhari cause....mtchew!

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Beckysexy(f): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
emonis88:

U want talk? Which one b*********?
Uncle or Aunty Emonis , wetin be your own?
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by luminouz(m): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
A305:
The very smart but emotional unavailable once.

They are very smart (book smart and street smart), Good command of English but they are always emotional unavailable but if they however fall in love, they always love hard and very wild in bed. They always act like teenagers when they in love.
I have seen them many times.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by bamasite(m): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
Interesting list
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by emonis88: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
Beckysexy:

Uncle or Aunty Emonis , wetin be your own?
U know say ladies no dey like make guys dey analyze them like this. That is y I surprise say u do ********. Talk the talk make ur body free!
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Collins87: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
I recently met the number 3, she was like what's that while in my room. She said she doesn't do love but collect s money abi. I stopped calling sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady / Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.