Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. (38482 Views)

5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by loladeayobami(m): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
sotherefore:
2 and 5...chai......but wait how can I be banging a woman from throughout the whole night...i wan die.
if u ask me nah who i go ask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Beckysexy(f): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
emonis88:

U know say ladies no dey like make guys dey analyze them like this. That is y I surprise say u do ********. Talk the talk make ur body free!
Lmao
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Dutyman(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
When will local man find the DANGOTE daughter
After meeting all the yamayama..... grin
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by franchasng: 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
Pascopele:
10 Different types of women you are likely to encounter before you get married.

And thus, it is written in the bro book, that you are likely to encounter these women before you finally get married:

1. THE FBIs.

These ones. Bro, you can never cheat on them. Before you start cheating they already know who you will cheat with and when you will cheat, then act cool till the day they trace you and catch you red handed.

They are quite smart. I give it to them.

2. THE DANGOTE DAUGHTERS

Just as the name implies, these ones, their fathers are quite rich and influential. They don’t even need your money. Just satisfy them on bed, show them your love and boom, they’ll be buying you gift as if you are in motherless babies.

3. THE “NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE” GANG. ALSO KNOWN AS “PLEASE STOP!”

This category is dominated by deeper life and some other Pentecostal churches members. Their favourite words when you are in the mood remain “please stop”, or “what are you trying to do”.

No matter how much you try to impress them, bro, you will never smell their bra.

4. THE EMOTIONAL CARRYOVERS.

You already know what these ones are like. They will carry the problem they had with their ex and hand them over to you. You take all the blame for their ex’s actions. Some are products of unhealed broken hearts.

This is why you should let your heart heal before you enter another relationship.

5. THE SEX ADDICTS

No matter how you try, these ones are never satisfied on bed. If you like hit from now till infinity, they are unshaken like Olumo rock.

These ones don’t sleep at nights, they’ll be crawling all over your body like lost until day break.

6. THE CHEATS.

Hahahaha. Wait let me laugh a little. These ones have uncles in every state in Nigeria and they have that uncle they’ll always visit during festive periods.

The password to their phone if well studied would look like the devils signature.

Bro, don’t bother trying to catch them cheating, they always know what to say and when to say it.

7. THE FINANCIAL WOMEN.

Directly opposite of what DANGOTE DAUGHTERS are. They see you as ATM, you are open for 24hours and are expected to dispense cash to them on demand. The word “Insufficient funds” do not exist in their dictionary.

You can’t date these ones if you are broke bro, go and make money.

8. THE “JUST THERE”.

Is the title a little confusing? The girls are also confusing. These ones are just there. They will not contribute anything to the relationship. They are dumb. Not smart. And mostly uneducated, though due to the high rise of half baked graduates, girls with certificate are now joining them.

They are just there. No suggestions. No contributions. No movements. Just there like log of wood.

9. THE CHIEF JUDGE

These ones can judge your entire life into oblivion. By mere looking at you they already judged what your tomorrow is like. They already judged whether you’ll be rich or poor. They already think you have many lovers and you are likely going to cheat on them.

Where is that lady that said I look like someone that cheats a lot. Come and carry your sub here.

10. THE AMBITIOUS ONES AKA “WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO SEE MY PEOPLE”.

These ones are too ambitious. They’ll meet you today and tomorrow they are already asking when you are coming to see their people. Like seriously?

Is that how it happens?

Let us do some do first and see if we are compatible before informing village people, please�

The end.

You can add yours.

Have a wonderful week ahead.

Guys don’t laugh too much, tomorrow is your turn
Please stop! What are you trying to do!!! cheesy cheesy

These ones spend long years in their papa's house, that's the consequence of please stop, what are you trying to do grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by franchasng: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
Dutyman:
When will local man find the DANGOTE daughter
After meeting all the yamayama..... grin
When local man finally becomes financially successful, not necessarily rich but financially buoyant enough grin
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by tbliss22(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Whoever wrote this piece is actually a smart dude..... Honestly he or she got it big time cool cool cool cool cool
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Technology14: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ok
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Fantazy(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mine remains No. 2 (The Dangote Daughter)

I need that one very urgent!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKStKCX4COw?list=PLc-1L5P5NW1gV7AEPOen34-iW3rEqQ6Rn
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Mariangeles(f): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
luminouz:

I have seen them many times.

They were just too much for you to handle shey ? smiley
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by luminouz(m): 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mariangeles:

They were just too much for you to handle shey ? smiley
Wrong!!!
They are my special customers babe.

I'm drawn to their smartness and their perceived coldness - which is a front,because they are very emotional people,just not to everyone. There is something about my aura that gets their goat. They are a special class though, because its so rare to meet really intelligent women who you can rub minds with. You have no idea how scarce that is around here

Some of them are really good women while most are maelstroms of negativity.

N.B: I know 4 women on this forum like that. You are one of them.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by seunmohmoh(f): 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Revolva:
So sad

Majority of naija gals from poor background are runs gals even from average background wey never see husband a
Oga download inmessage app you go hate to marry any gal from naija

You will become d biggest mugu when u go marry a non virgin decieving u till when u guys break up

kitten u no see ..as a man na u be always d spender ... naija gals are always d reciever with notin much to offer in a relationship
I don't know about that. But I am proud to be a 9ja girl.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Mariangeles(f): 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
luminouz:

Wrong!!!
They are my special customers babe.

I'm drawn to their smartness and their perceived coldness - which is a front,because they are very emotional people,just not to everyone. There is something about my aura that gets their goat.

Some of them are really good women while most are maelstroms of negativity.

N.B: I know 4 women on this forum like that. You are one of them.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Baba for your innermost mind... grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by stevups(m): 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
That number 8 sha
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by luminouz(m): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mariangeles:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Baba for your innermost mind... grin grin grin
If you know anything about me at all,you will know I'm real and raw,no pretense.
Hope u gud? wink
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Mariangeles(f): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
luminouz:

If you know anything about me at all,you will know I'm real and raw,no pretense.
Hope u gud? wink
I swear, you really cracked me up with that one grin
I'm good, thanks. I hope you are too...
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Victoria25(f): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Abeg na only Dangote's daughters
Dangote's sons nko grin
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by mechanics(m): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
I will go for 3.
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by luminouz(m): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mariangeles:

I swear, you really cracked me up with that one grin
I'm good, thanks. I hope you are too...
I'm good ,thanks grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by AK481(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
The ones that will not take you seriously initially but will come back later when the one they are hoping for fails them.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by kurlz(f): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
A305:
The very smart but emotional unavailable once.

They are very smart (book smart and street smart), Good command of English but they are always emotional unavailable but if they however fall in love, they always love hard and very wild in bed. They always act like teenagers when they in love.

Hnnm. You really have experience. undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Legendguru: 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by MrgudK(m): 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
yazga:
*The heart of a MAN � Belongs to one Woman ✌but His #DICK✌Belongs to many women
No wonder Ojukwu is dead and his manhood still lives on cool angry
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by MrgudK(m): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
[quote author=Dutyman post=83397903]When will local man find the DANGOTE daughter
After meeting all the yamayama..... Oh my gash! Local man is distressed grin
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by slimay(m): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
larryking540:

when they con circumcised them join Bro Na infinity battle u enter

No be lie
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
Op you finish work abeg. Eh remains small for me to complete the list. If I meet number 2. I go chill. I'm done with number 5 and I just completed my quest on NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE KIND OF GIRLS. Seriously this life sweet once you are able to understand the kinds of people in this world.
I just love this article. And I have bookmarked it
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by sotherefore: 8:25am On Oct 24, 2019
I hope I will come across that 2&5..life go sweet die.
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Eloho29(f): 10:43am On Oct 24, 2019
Ariza:
Are there really emotionally unavailable woman?

YES
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Funmilolalydia(f): 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
yazga:
*The heart of a MAN � Belongs to one Woman ✌but His #DICK✌Belongs to many women
Till you catch AIDs
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by yazga: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2019
Did you know:

For those who have never had a child:
Every year that goes by, there is increase in the risk of breast cancer by 3%.

Pregnancy and Breastfeeding children helps to reduce that risk.

Queens, Get pregnant today.
If he tries to pull out, pull him back.

Happy Monday!
Funmilolalydia:

Till you catch AIDs
Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Greystone: 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
Jayslicky:
Any sensible man will pick number 2 & 5.

Re: 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. by Pascopele: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
wink
Interesting article grin

I run social media Promotions on Facebook and Instagram to help your business reach more people, get more customers. What's app me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... / I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / A Married Woman is in Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.