Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,620 members, 7,770,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:35 PM

Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room (79096 Views)

Toolz Oniru Demuren Twerks In Labour Room / Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Pussywar(f): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
snazzy5050:
They've been together even before he started having baby mama's
Untrue
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
Davido sleeping or staying by your side doesn't mean the fvcker will not make another babymama in few months to come,you can only enjoy your very cheap popularity till you become isolated and shunned like his other babymama

Hmm...see pepper them gang!

Fact is Davido loves her die.
Imagin.. How many of them did Davido lie on the labour bed with?
Pray that God should give you such a love filled marriage.

Me I tap into the good part of Davido and chioma love life and wealthy life too.

Love conquers all. Imagin a whole Davido conquered in labour bed all for chioma' s love.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by imanray37(m): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
now we Don see her no makeup it is for us to decide if she is truly beautiful or not.
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Ugosample(m): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
snazzy5050:

not exactly so
They were friends
not dating

knowing someone for 5 years and dating someone for 5 years is not the same

Most Nigerians no sabi English tongue

Since they went official
You no see as the young man change?
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Hero2k9: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fuckthamods:
The way this thing will be peppering his other baby mamas ehn... lipsrsealed
They will be like; why davido? Was my pussy not sweet enough? Oya come i will give you a boy this time around.
[img]https://media1./images/47bf1eb18ce20acee451b0513fa228f3/tenor.gif[/img]
. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Mekzico(m): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
Did Chioma offend you?
CANDYDADDY:
Davido sleeping or staying by your side doesn't mean the fvcker will not make another babymama in few months to come,you can only enjoy your very cheap popularity till you become isolated and shunned like his other babymama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Can we draw a paradigm of Kain and Abel by Jeffrey Archer.
Kain was born in a five stars hospital in New York, and Abel in a forest in Poland.
Then Ifeanyi Adeleke and who will be Abel
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Ugosample(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
How do you know they're soul mates? Leave story. He may end up disappointing her as he did to the others. BTW, people marry thinking they've found their soul mates only to divorce a year later.

he never dated Sophia

that was a one night fvck gone wrong

as for that Amanda
once a man takes paternity test to prove his ownership of a child

just know that he cannot really love that child in the real sense of it

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Tarabye: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:

See your life na bad belle go kill you
Can't you just wish your fellow woman well....na wa o
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Arobake: 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
Not True. Not at all True. Fathers are NOT compelled to watch any labour/delivery in Uk.
madridsta007:

Not really. The birth happened in the UK where the father is literally compelled to be there and WATCH the delivery process.

Seems she doesn't know this undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by technuel: 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
Damn are you over 40 without husband
You sound like a bitter soul
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by dave4rella(m): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by mechanics(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
Lolz.
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
victorian:
Davido, na man!

He's so caring.. Eeyah

My soon to be groom, hope u are seeing? cool

its not jus about david... for a guy that av seen varieties of pvssy round d world ... chioma must av been dynamic in her own way.
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by pretteemee(f): 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Chummynoni:
firstly, do u base in lagos? secondly, do yu have collateral? thirdly, when will u repay? you shd have stated all these. i wil epp
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by tokrizy: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
Bigflamie:
Davido is crazily in love with Chioma and I pray their love last forever.

When u re in love. You do crazy shiit mhen
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by SpencerLewis(m): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
Bad belle person spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by frozen70g(f): 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
kobosmart:

grin I don die oooooooooooooo

WONDER
/ˈwʌndə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a feeling of amazement and admiration, caused by something beautiful, remarkable, or unfamiliar.
"he observed the intricacy of the ironwork with the wonder of a child"

WANDER
/ˈwɒndə/
Learn to pronounce
verb
walk or move in a leisurely or aimless way.
"I wandered through the narrow streets"

grin olodo

As if I care, even when we use pigin English to communicate
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Toks2008:

When will some ladies understand that a man sleeping with another lady does not mean he loves you a bit less.

Gosh!
You can always type nonsense to support a philandering man.
Just make sure that next time the nonsense is sensible.
Gosh
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by frozen70g(f): 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Wander means to roam about aimlessly.
They are two different words entirely.

Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by maxzzo1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
Why body dey pain u na? Bad belly pple
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by pretteemee(f): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Chummynoni:

firstly, do u base in lagos?
secondly, do yu have collateral?
thirdly, when will u repay?
you shd have stated all these. i wil epp

I am actually wondering if there's any NGO I can get that kind of loan and pay back in bits. I know no one will want to give out that kind of money here because of scammers that are everywhere now but if you can help me I will really be grateful.

Am based in Ibadan
I can't say I have a collateral,I am still a student.
I will pay back before 15th of November.
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Onyi22(f): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
When will he marry her?
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by cotmag(m): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
You get brain jor. Na only few people dey reason like u. Most people won't come to terms with this truth o...
CANDYDADDY:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by kobosmart(m): 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
frozen70g:

grin olodo are you still talking?

Learn to take to correction, na strong head na e make your life no good
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by BBBmall25: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
generationz:
It is obvious David has been looking for who to do all these stuff with for years and now that Chioma is here he has found his one true love.

Nothing like meeting and marrying your soul mate. You will just be smiling daily for no reason.
Good Of U. I Can Relate
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by urbantom: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
Hahaha. Nne I feel your frustration and Jealousy. Ndo. Your day is coming. Jisike
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by RICHOLAC(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
Dear your writeup reeks of jealousy; it takes no ohms of energy to be happy for people's success.
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by sharone21(f): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
snazzy5050:
Maybe as good friends if not, then he strayed/cheated with the others.....the others may not be able to say that he stated by their bedside.....sad
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by chubinwa(m): 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Love is beautiful. God help me to locate my own wife
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by unbitchable(m): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

You can always type nonsense to support a philandering man.
Just make sure that next time the nonsense is sensible.
Gosh
He's very right, no go kill yourself because any man o. Chioma knows davido would still cheat on her anyways but as long as he takes care of her as much. Men will be men, just face your kids if you want to live long.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) / Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper / Afrocandy Having Fun With Man In A Hotel

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.