Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,620 members, 7,770,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:34 PM

Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room (79095 Views)

Toolz Oniru Demuren Twerks In Labour Room / Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by nwanyionitsha: 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Bigflamie:
Davido is crazily in love with Chioma and I pray their love last forever.
The love will be sweeter now because she don born diokpala(first male child),I don't know what they are called in yorubaland.
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by nwanyionitsha: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
Davido sleeping or staying by your side doesn't mean the fvcker will not make another babymama in few months to come,you can only enjoy your very cheap popularity till you become isolated and shunned like his other babymama
He don marry her na.
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by nwanyionitsha: 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Nawa ooo grin grin
And is that funny.
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by victorian(f): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
ericsmith:

its not jus about david... for a guy that av seen varieties of pvssy round d world ... chioma must av been dynamic in her own way.

My dear with my experience in love matters and relationship . its not about the other person like chioma being dynamic .
The koko is this , when your heart and body chooses someone , you unconsciously make the person perfect in your eyes , actions and mind . I'm sure chioma has some flaws like we all do , but in Davido mind , she is the best , there is because his heart says so. And he is young, kind , very generous , loving, funny ,rich and famous! With these attributes , any wise woman will calm down and be what her man wants . And she's wise enough to understand her man and follow his lead . Most rich men out there are mean to their women . it's a well known fact . But davido is different .

I'm inlove with a guy at the moment , even with the fact some couple of guys want me. I see flaws in them but I don't see any flaw in this one . In my eyes he's perfect because Im inlove . So is Davido too.

Then the rest baby mamas are behaving anyhow because he has shown time and to!e again, he doesn't love them but what keeps them together is his kids ,he had with them.

This heart is somethingelse . It can choose Whosoevr it desires and want . its uncontrollable. Sighs
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by nwanyionitsha: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
madridsta007:

Not really. The birth happened in the UK where the father is literally compelled to be there and WATCH the delivery process.

Seems she doesn't know this undecided
Not true. He chose to be there. It could also be her mother or sister. One or two family members are allowed to witness the birth and Davido chose to be by his wife and son.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by RTSC: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
If I tear you and your husband slap. angry
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by RTSC: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
If I tear you and your baby daddy slap. angry

Do you know know many men in Nigeria that do the same daily.?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Bobbyfreshh(m): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I don't know if it will last or not, but the Chioma of a girl doesn't care about what Davido does with other ladies. No one should come saying she was the best among his other babymamas. She doesn't want to taste poverty like Regina Daniels.

Lol she is not from poor family..... Rowland family ain't too rich but certainly far from poor
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Rubyventures: 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
generationz:
It is obvious David has been looking for who to do all these stuff with for years and now that Chioma is here he has found his one true love.

Nothing like meeting and marrying your soul mate. You will just be smiling daily for no reason.

You are a true romantic at heart grin grin grin.. cool cool
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by frozen70g(f): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
kobosmart:

grin olodo are you still talking?

Learn to take to correction, na strong head na e make your life no good

I still don't care about it
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by generationz(f): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
Rubyventures:

You are a true romantic at heart grin grin grin.. cool cool

Yes I am cheesy
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
unbitchable:

He's very right, no go kill yourself because any man o. Chioma knows davido would still cheat on her anyways but as long as he takes care of her as much. Men will be men, just face your kids if you want to live long.
How about the woman leaves an irresponsible idiot gains her sanity and live long. Why advice women to take nonsense from idiots
Irresponsible mem will continue to justify nonsense. If yhe tables are turned will you say so. I blame women that take poo hence why idiots keep saying this
I thank the heavens that I don't belong to that school of thought men do that to ladies that will take poo from them. No man can fo that with me. So take your silly thinking to the ghetto
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by notoriousbabe: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
Abeg no waste time, quickly start another one by January, this time let them be twins, 1 mail and 1 femail
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by hekkyboi: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
Davido sleeping or staying by your side doesn't mean the fvcker will not make another babymama in few months to come,you can only enjoy your very cheap popularity till you become isolated and shunned like his other babymama
oh she's pained bc she has been dumped as a baby mama... eehhsss its hurts. sorry oh
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Legendguru: 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by hekkyboi: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
Divay22:
I'm happy for them.
hmm u sure weda oshikwa gi na obi? or you are just famzing
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by unbitchable(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
How about the woman leaves an irresponsible idiot gains her sanity and live long. Why advice women to take nonsense from idiots
Irresponsible mem will continue to justify nonsense. If yhe tables are turned will you say so. I blame women that take poo hence why idiots keep saying this
I thank the heavens that I don't belong to that school of thought men do that to ladies that will take poo from them. No man can fo that with me. So take your silly thinking to the ghetto
Lol, are you a feminist?. Feminists body too dey hot but men dey humble them. You can't be wiser than nature, so sit down and be humble.
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
unbitchable:
Lol, are you a feminist?. Feminists body too dey hot but men dey humble them. You can't be wiser than nature, so sit down and be humble.
There is nothing natural about stupidity mr man.It has nothing to do with nature but societal construct
You too be humble and learn to value respect and appreciate women
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by snazzy5050(m): 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ugosample:

not exactly so
They were friends
not dating

knowing someone for 5 years and dating someone for 5 years is not the same

Most Nigerians no sabi English tongue

Since they went official
You no see as the young man change?
And where did i state in my post that they've been dating? Now who doesn't know how to read or comprehend??
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by airex(m): 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
Obun.. E pain her say no be her.
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by unbitchable(m): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

There is nothing natural about stupidity mr man.It has nothing to do with nature but societal construct
You too be humble and learn to value respect and appreciate women
wish you knew,, i've seen it all. Pretty, classy chics, those more strict than you who have come to terms. Stick around and enjoy your peace rather than straying into uncertain territories bcus some woman is coming to lick from the soup you enjoy. Anyway sha, may be you're still too young.
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Divay22(f): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
hekkyboi:

hmm u sure weda oshikwa gi na obi? or you are just famzing
Wat are you speaking undecided
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by hekkyboi: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Divay22:
engligbo of course
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by hekkyboi: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Divay22:
engligbo of course
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Divay22(f): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
hekkyboi:

engligbo of course
Abeg carry your wahala and go pls
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by hekkyboi: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
Divay22:
Abeg carry your wahala and go pls
ok come lets fvck i guess that will make u feel better
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Mariangeles(f): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
Dis one wan die ontop person happiness ...
If you no follow person happy, how your own go take come ?
undecided
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Mariangeles(f): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
madridsta007:

Not really. The birth happened in the UK where the father is literally compelled to be there and WATCH the delivery process.

Seems she doesn't know this undecided
Not necessarily....
Unless she asks for him to be there, they won't allow him even if he wants to .

1 Like

Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
unbitchable:

wish you knew,, i've seen it all. Pretty, classy chics, those more strict than you who have come to terms. Stick around and enjoy your peace rather than straying into uncertain territories bcus some woman is coming to lick from the soup you enjoy. Anyway sha, may be you're still too young.
If a woman cheats on you would you like it? undecided
I need an honest answer will you take this silly advice you are dishing out?
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by madridsta007(m): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Mariangeles:

Not necessarily....
Unless she asks for him to be there, they won't allow him even if he wants to .

OK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) / Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper / Afrocandy Having Fun With Man In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.