Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping (56685 Views)

Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M / Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) / Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by davidkingsley59(m): 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hope the day comes when every Nigerian becomes a whistleblower to make things right in this dark side of the world where the truth gets you in trouble--and could mean a death warrant. This horrible exposition offers one lesson: crime doesn't pay. Your freedom is in your own hands.
Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by erico2k2(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
simplelex:
these things happen in every prison in any part of the world,no big deal.. My only problem with nigerian prisons is its maintenance aspect.. The prisons are filthy and 118 inmates in one room,damn..
NOT CORRECT, this does not happen in western countries, you do not pay to visit a person in Jail
Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by babmal: 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
RenHub:
118 persons in a room meant for just 30? That's 300% increase. Well! This is Nigeria

Please drop a number to reach bro.
Call for our 500w mobile power bank with 250AH inbuilt lithium ion battery for your TV, sound system, PCs and light for up to 12 hours uptime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:34am On Oct 22, 2019
northvietnam:
Homosexuals don high the cost of Vaseline for prisons
if you want to know how disgusted and Demented these homosexuals are, just scratch ur Anus and smell it..... Smells disgusting right

for the journalist that went under cover, please don't waste your time again cuz Government can't do sheet... Since wey we dey complain of SARS brutality and extrajudicial killings, what have they Done
is it only govt that must do sheet. Private individual can help if they are informed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by overseasnbeyond: 5:04am On Oct 22, 2019
simplelex:
these things happen in every prison in any part of the world,no big deal.. My only problem with nigerian prisons is its maintenance aspect.. The prisons are filthy and 118 inmates in one room,damn..
You are so far from development. I can imagine where u source your information from. Nigeria and Africa as a whole dont have prison it is referred to as exploitation/ slavery kingdom.
Jail is a place of refuge in america for Americans drowning in one problem or the ither.
Centre for GED
Place to get free medical services including surgery
Homeless shelter.
Unstable minded that need psychological help. Etc
No rich no poor
You all have
1 mattress
2 ved sheet
I blanket
1 property box
Access to email and vedio machine
Set of uniform changed twice a week
Tv
3 square meals base on scheduled chieken not excluded.
Med pass
Recreation time
Cantten purchase
Attorney visit
Classes
Zero tolerance for contraband
Camera every where watching you from central control.

In my team of 10 , eight were fired for attempting to bring contraband into the jail some for sexual advances towards inmates because of PREA.
Got to go sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England / Boko Haram terrorists with villagers praying at 2019 Eid al-Fitr / Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.