Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,974 members, 7,956,644 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

"Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. (2031 Views)

The Foolishness Of 'who Virginity Epp'. / Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far / "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
There is a new mental poison giving to young men of today telling them money is all they need to have women, if you subcribe to this line of thought then be ready for a rude awakening when your girlfriend, wife or mistress leaves you when things are not financially stable for you.

Money has never been a factor for love by any woman on earth. A Womans love goes beyond what you can explain, its a deep seated inner feeling and money has never been a decided factor for it. She may pretend to love you when you can provide her needs and wants but its not you she loves but what you posseses and the moment you lost that possesion she moves on because it was never about you in person.

The best time for a young guy to find or know who to marry is when he is still struggling. Being broke should never stop you from dating because thats the best moment to find love. I know people who were still struggling when they got married and today are abundantly rich And I also know people who waited to be rich before they married and today are nothing with wife divorcing them and their life shattered.

While you hustle to make money dont forget to build your character, wisdom and knowledge to handle life because at the end these things will sustain your relationship more than money.

13 Likes

Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
They have no brain naw. It's as simple as that!

1 Like

Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
Right on point...
though this doesn't change the fact that some individuals (ladies) have different standards.

2 Likes

Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
[quote author=vikkimimi post=83332921]Right on point...
though this doesn't change the fact that some individuals (ladies) have different standards.
[/ materialistic ladies dont possese love in their heart, they see relationship as give and take and not where to invest love or emotions. ]

4 Likes

Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by seankafor(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
No manuals to these shiits bro.

It can go both ways...but the koko be say.

As a man,u gats make money and live comfortable.

Love is sweeter when money dey involved.

8 Likes

Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by AstroG1: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
tommyken:
There is a new mental poison giving to young men of today telling them money is all they need to have women, if you subcribe to this line of thought then be ready for a rude awakening when your girlfriend, wife or mistress leaves you when things are not financially stable for you.

Money has never been a factor for love by any woman on earth. A Womans love goes beyond what you can explain, its a deep seated inner feeling and money has never been a decided factor for it. She may pretend to love you when you can provide her needs and wants but its not you she loves but what you posseses and the moment you lost that possesion she moves on because it was never about you in person.

The best time for a young guy to find or know who to marry is when he is still struggling. Being broke should never stop you from dating because thats the best moment to find love. I know people who were still struggling when they got married and today are abundantly rich And I also know people who waited to be rich before they married and today are nothing with wife divorcing them and their life shattered.

While you hustle to make money dont forget to build your character, wisdom and knowledge to handle life because at the end these things will sustain your relationship more than money.

See this One undecided undecided
Goan hustle ooh,make ur Junior no Use Benz take carry your Ex tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by AstroG1: 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
TheDevil666:
They have no brain naw. It's as simple as that!

Na all their Brains them pack give you na..
Don't go and Hustle. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
AstroG1:

See this One undecided undecided
Goan hustle ooh,make ur Junior no Use Benz take carry your Ex tongue tongue
OK SIR

1 Like

Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
anyway, not all men will be rich or wealthy, if you like say go and hustle, not all hustling lead to riches, many men will be average and many women will marry the average men whether they like it or not only few women will marry the rich men.

And your statement

I know people who were still struggling when they got married and today are abundantly rich And I also know people who waited to be rich before they married and today are nothing with wife divorcing them and their life shattered.

your statement is pure survival bias.

there are plenty struggling couples and few rich couple,being rich has nothing to do with being married or not.

3 Likes

Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
AstroG1:

Na all their Brains them pack give you na..
Don't go and Hustle. undecided
undecided
Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by pansophist(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
Security (colloquially described as money), is but a component of what attracts a woman to a man. From time immemorial, a man must embody the ability to confer security to his spouse, dependant and if needs be, his ascendant. To make a woman naturally submit and revel in her femininity, she has to feel safe from danger and subsistence.

In the past security comes in different ways, such as gladiatorial and muscular looks, as tribes and society lived with the ever present fear of contending invaders. Presently, having financial capabilities will afford you a safe neighbourhood, provide for your subsistence and a relative proof of a man that is reaping bountifully from his purpose.

Though, the aforementioned should not preclude his responsibility of developing his wisdom, inner strength, and all other components of qualities that is required from a man. Security is only a slice in the whole pie. Look around you, most of the broken home is a result of money, it is the number one cause of dissolution. Regardless if women earn their own money, a man must be able to demonstrate his ability to confer security, as without it, what will it benefits a woman to be with him?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
pansophist:
Security (colloquially described as money), is but a component of what attracts a woman to a man. From time immemorial, a man must embody the ability to confer security to his spouse, dependant and if needs be, his ascendant. To make a woman naturally submit and revel in her femininity, she has to feel safe from danger and subsistence.

In the past security comes in different ways, such as gladiatorial and muscular looks, as tribes and society lived with the ever present fear of contending invaders. Presently, having financial capabilities will afford you a safe neighbourhood, provide for your subsistence and a relative proof of a man that is reaping bountifully from his purpose.

Though, the aforementioned should not preclude his responsibility of developing his wisdom, inner strength, and all other components of qualities that is required from a man. Security is only a slice in the whole pie. Look around you, most of the broken home is a result of money, it is the number one cause of dissolution. Regardless if women earn their own money, a man must be able to demonstrate his ability to confer security, as without it, what will it benefits a woman to be with him?

the way you write make it seems like all men will have abundant of security...aka money

look at the world around you and see the big picture, 90% of men of marriageable age are either average or poor and many of them working 9-5 with an intact family only 10% of marriageable men are rich or have that security

so basically, if we have to go through your theoretical principle, then no woman will get married since all of them are looking for men with money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by luminouz(m): 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nice one OP.

1 Like

Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by Blazebond(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
Wetin you sef come dey write here,oya remain poor nau,make your family and friends use you make yeye,dem tell you say one man go carry all the women for earth before,listen all men,u better work smart and honest to have money o,money stops nonsense oooooooooooo,nor follow dis yeye write-up ooooooooooo,if you get money many women go run follow you ooooo,even d werey when be they style since say she get class would not be able to resist anymore o,bleep all this so called over-sense write-up ooo,make money make your family and friends nor dey hiss anytime dem see your phone call.

3 Likes

Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
vikkimimi:
Right on point...

Those ones go enter marriage but 100% them go come out maximum 6 years or them go dey cheat inside cause no love. Na money them marry. A lot of men done wise up now oh. Them go use money toast the babe and marry her, then them go use juju tie her for better for worse.

1 Like

Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
seankafor:
No manuals to these shiits bro.

It can go both ways...but the koko be say.

As a man,u gats make money and live comfortable.

Love is sweeter when money dey involved.

Make una when be men get sense and stop this money is sweet when there is love talk. Na foolishness oh

1 Like

Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by seankafor(m): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
condemn:

Make una when be men get sense and stop this money is sweet when there is love talk. Na foolishness oh
u be full time olodo grin

No make money naa, make u and ur wife dey for leaking roof dey make love..fool grin

3 Likes

Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
condemn:

Every thing is sweeter with a little dough.
Honeymoon, familyvacation, romantic get aways and all that. Love without money is possible. But the ideal is comfortability.
Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
seankafor:
u be full time olodo grin

No make money naa, make u and ur wife dey for leaking roof dey make love..fool grin

I'm 34 and in my own 3 bedroom flat rented and furnished. I have an uncompleted building in warri and I live in Lagos. Yes, money is needed to make life better but don't make it look as if it is all you need to keep a woman. You call me olowo? My brother if you see me in person, you nor go fit talk oh
Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by luminouz(m): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
Blazebond:
Wetin you sef come dey write here,oya remain poor nau,make your family and friends use you make yeye,dem tell you say one man go carry all the women for earth before,listen all men,u better work smart and honest to have money o,money stops nonsense oooooooooooo,nor follow dis yeye write-up ooooooooooo,if you get money many women go run follow you ooooo,even d werey when be they style since say she get class would not be able to resist anymore o,bleep all this so called over-sense write-up ooo,make money make your family and friends nor dey hiss anytime dem see your phone call.
You need help ASAP!!!
What a Neanderthal-level intellect!!!

1 Like

Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by luminouz(m): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
condemn:

I'm 34 and in my own 3 bedroom flat rented and furnished. I have an uncompleted building in warri and I live in Lagos. Yes, money is needed to make life better but don't make it look as if it is all you need to keep a woman. You call me olowo? My brother if you see me in person, you nor go fit talk oh
Nice one!
Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by seankafor(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
condemn:

hahaha.
I believe people who boast online let alone on a face less forum do so out of insecurity.

Who da fvck cares where and how you live? undecided

I still believe and maintain my initial post that love is more sweet when money is involved.

If u like, be Kim jun un, or floyd Mayweather..na for your pocket

2 Likes

Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
[quote author=seankafor post=83337584]hahaha.
I believe people who boast online let alone on a face less forum do so out of insecurity.

Who da fvck cares where and how you live? undecided

I still believe and maintain my initial post that love is more sweet when money is involved.

If u like, be Kim jun un, or floyd Mayweather..na for your pocket

You have a low IQ

1 Like

Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
pansophist:

I had the intention of giving you a mention when I opened this thread but here you are already. Will anything convince you otherwise that making money isn't really the principal factor that makes one relevant or loved?
Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by Thermodynamics(m): 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
Mr man, without money you are just wasting your time, stop deceiving yourself, even a girl who genuinely love you, will still ask you for money, and if you don't have, she might tolerate you for a while but will eventually leave you for a rich guy.

Even women who say they are not after money are after money. I've met many of them that are like that, they are all the same, even the ones that goes to church.

All women like want Money from a guy, including the ones that love you genuinely.
It's imprinted in their DNA.

What you posted up there is just a fairy tail

4 Likes

Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by emergingstars: 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
No one has to know.
Its free
Its secured
Just send your details to high-match@hal.com.ng
Send your picture and specification for partner too
Only for serious minded people.
This is not for you if you are looking for random sex
Request are to be verified and first meeting is monitored for security

Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by pansophist(m): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ariza:
I had the intention of giving you a mention when I opened this thread but here you are already. Will anything convince you otherwise that making money isn't really the principal factor that makes one relevant or loved?

And when did I say it is?

All I did was explain why security is necessary, also, not solely. From the beginning of time, it has been like this. The evidence speaks for itself.
Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by pansophist(m): 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilwetdick:

the way you write make it seems like all men will have abundant of security...aka money

look at the world around you and see the big picture, 90% of men of marriageable age are either average or poor and many of them working 9-5 with an intact family only 10% of marriageable men are rich or have that security

so basically, if we have to go through your theoretical principle, then no woman will get married since all of them are looking for men with money.

And your point is? That men shouldn't strive to confer security to their family?

Read my post again, without prejudice and with a open mind. No where did I dispute what you're saying. You're barking at the wrong tree. Saying a man should work hard doesnt mean he has to be rich as dangote. Your street bus driver or conductor, or factory worker earning 30k monthly is hardworking, and will get women within his level.

2 Likes

Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by 24kmagic: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
Lemme book space
Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by maak400: 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
pansophist:

I do enjoy the way you usually articulate your points. Thumbs up baba.

To the topic, let no man be deceived, you must ensure you work hard to become comfortable financially and materially. No woman ever wish to marry a poor man. Even God created Adam in the garden of eden and provided him with a means to take care of his woman. My people poverty is not good and it’s not something anyone should be comfortable with. At least a man should be able to feed himself and family comfortably even though he’s not rich. Sure not everyone will be rich at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: "Have Money And Women Are Yours"...the Foolishness Of Such Thought. by Raalsalghul: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilwetdick:
anyway, not all men will be rich or wealthy, if you like say go and hustle, not all hustling lead to riches, many men will be average and many women will marry the average men whether they like it or not only few women will marry the rich men.

And your statement

I know people who were still struggling when they got married and today are abundantly rich And I also know people who waited to be rich before they married and today are nothing with wife divorcing them and their life shattered.

your statement is pure survival bias.

there are plenty struggling couples and few rich couple,being rich has nothing to do with being married or not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Big Ass Hottest Twerk Videos Compilation / Tiwa Savage Full S3x Tape Trending Number 1 (WATCH IT HERE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.