Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? (1958 Views)

Which words describes a Chapter Of Your Life Currently? / The Favourite Who Loved Me / Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by missimelda01(f): 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
Is it weird that I have no 'favourite'?? I mean I love my family but I don't think I have a favourite person currently.
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by DaInferno(m): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
u need loving guy we go see give you steady...
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by missimelda01(f): 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
DaInferno:
u need loving guy we go see give you steady...
Who's your favourite person? That's the question cheesy

Thanks for the suggestion though.
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by DaInferno(m): 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
missimelda01:

Who's your favourite person? That's the question cheesy

Thanks for the suggestion though.
I can't decide between my mum, my gf or money

1 Like

Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
It's not wierd. I don't have a favorite person either.
And I'm equally sure I'm no one's favorite person.

6 Likes

Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by missimelda01(f): 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
DaInferno:
I can't decide between my mum, my gf or money

Since when did money become a person? grin

1 Like

Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by missimelda01(f): 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rgade:
It's not wierd. I don't have a favorite person either.
And I'm equally sure I'm no one's favorite person.
Don't be so sure.
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by DaInferno(m): 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
missimelda01:

Since when did money become a person? grin
na my gee b that o grin
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
missimelda01:

Don't be so sure.
I'm sure, you'll understand if you knew me grin
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by HarunaWest(m): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
missimelda01:
Is it weird that I have no 'favourite'?? I mean I love my family but I don't think I have a favourite person currently.

try to have one...its essential...
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by Ningen(m): 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
My favourite person is me, myself and I.

I love spending time alone. I enjoy my company.

7 Likes

Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by paulolee(m): 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
my bet9ja agent....dt bea sure games de enta lyk mad even if na 2-3 odds...i no de take dt bea play oo....she gv me bayern to win n over 3.5 n Dortmund to win and under 3.5 last week...i knack d 4odds with 2k..use d moni flex d bea after work on monday evening n collect sweet nunu join...dt bea is an angel..
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by missimelda01(f): 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
grin grin grin
paulolee:
my bet9ja agent....dt bea sure games de enta lyk mad even if na 2-3 odds...i no de take dt bea play oo....she gv me bayern to win n over 3.5 n Dortmund to win and under 3.5 last week...i knack d 4odds with 2k..use d moni flex d bea after work on monday evening n collect sweet nunu join...dt bea is an angel..
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by themaestro08(m): 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
None... People these days are so unreliable that getting the right fit is like a needle in a hay sack. But if i eventually found that person am gonna cherish them like diamond kiss

1 Like

Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by juniorboma: 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
My Dad...

He calls me everyday to check on me..

When the lockdown started, he calls everyday to ask if I have eaten cos he knows I don't cook.

He sent in some money to enable me buy a gas burner, even though he knows I can afford one grin grin

I got tired of his calls, in May, I checked my call history and discovered I got over 80 miss calls from him.

He is over 70 and I'm 33..

I love you Daddy..

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by dingbang(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
Are you that hard hearted?

Life isnt all about hustle and money.. I can't even bond with someone who doesnt associate Well with people.
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by ettaetta(m): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
mumsi
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by Degrezhaa: 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
My mum, Dad and my Bro realest Gee

1 Like

Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
I don't have any favorite person again.
i used the last person I had for money ritual
the one before that one was also used for ritual
Now I'm looking for a new favorite person

3 Likes

Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by missimelda01(f): 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
dingbang:
Are you that hard hearted?

Life isnt all about hustle and money.. I can't even bond with someone who doesnt associate Well with people.
Ouuhh that was harsh. I relate very easily with people, I just don't have best friends and I don't have a favourite person currently.
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by missimelda01(f): 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
juniorboma:
My Dad...

He calls me everyday to check on me..

When the lockdown started, he calls everyday to ask if I have eaten cos he knows I don't cook.

He sent in some money to enable me buy a gas burner, even though he knows I can afford one grin grin

I got tired of his calls, in May, I checked my call history and discovered I got over 80 miss calls from him.

He is over 70 and I'm 33..

I love you Daddy..
Awwn he's a good dad, you're blessed to have him.

1 Like

Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by dingbang(m): 2:10am On Jun 11, 2020
missimelda01:

Ouuhh that was harsh. I relate very easily with people, I just don't have best friends and I don't have a favourite person currently.
you will soon.

1 Like

Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by juniorboma: 2:44am On Jun 11, 2020
missimelda01:

That's the way I will treat my kids.

To be a good dad

4 Likes

Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

Ok I need my running shoes
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by WildChild00(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

grin angry
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by onwuakpachris(m): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
my spiritual wife..lol.
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Even my family is not on the list for now
Is money
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by Freelane33(m): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mama
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by merieam16(f): 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
missimelda01:

i pray his children will b blessed 2 av him too
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by missimelda01(f): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
onwuakpachris:
my spiritual wife..lol.
Egungun be kiafu grin
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
My dad.

I have a mom she's alive

but

my dad is both my mom and dad combined.. He cares for me, gives me advise steady.. he still feeds me up-to-date

And I've promised myself to make him proud and make him enjoy the fruits of his labour

By God's grace

2 Likes

Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by Happyfela(m): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
Red eye 2020. No favorites unless we making money together or something

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Be The First Man To Openly Get Married As A Gay In Nigeria- Chef Ayo Decl / Nairaland Redpillers Are Useless / Am I Heartless Like Babe Said?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.