Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million (19641 Views)

Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out / Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) / FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by biobab23(m): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
Secret deals Don enter some people hand if u understand me... Soft landing deals

1 Like

Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by mechanics(m): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
The judge should take it easy o, there is no money now o.
Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by sylve11: 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Soware is buying you guys' sympathies. He will definitely become the president of this country but you all that is crying for him will see whin then. Politics na all man to himself, use and dump na their middle name. cool
Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by Dididrumz(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
that is good sowore lawyer should come and see me asap I think we can afford that

grin grin grin
Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by spinner500: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
shey #50m na small bar?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by SocialJustice: 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
You don't have money, you won't sit in America and mind your business. This Sowore is just wasting his life fighting for a worthless cause.

3 Likes

Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by lilytender: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
By now, he should have learnt his lesson. When we finally release him, he should go back to being a gentleman which he was several years back, if not, if we lay hands on him again, he will there indefinitely like Col. Sambo Dasuki

4 Likes

Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by OluwajobaCrownJ: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
martowskin1:
A country that jail protester and pardon a terrorist...

Is that one a country?

Bro u nailed it exactly grin grin

1 Like

Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by ajl: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
PoliticalWitch:
If Sowore is serious, he should contest again in2023...after he has done the hardwork at the grassroots to raise support.

The problem with people like Sowore (and yes, I admire him) is that at the end of the day, it is only a few people in the big cities that know him, and of those that know him, 75% of them deride him.

All the corrupt polticians Sowore is fighting against, they are in power because many of them , corrupt as they are, always make sure they have a large mass of support in the grass roots. It is sad .....but it is the fact.

If I went to a village in Sowoere's LGA, and mentioned his name, very few people would know him, but if I mention Tinubu, Obasanjo, Buhari, even Orji Kalu, people would know them.

Sowore is doing a good job....but like late Gani Fawehimni, if people do not know you, you will fight alone and alone you would fight. (And even if people know you, self preservation and tribal interest take preccedence...as MKO Abiola found out). Even if his 'revolution now ' PROTEST held....how many people would come out ? Maybe 5000 in Lagos, a handful in Abuja, and zero elsewhere.

Because if you want revolution, start from THE GRASSROOT. That's why people like Buhari, bad as he is, is ruling over us. And that is how GEJ got votes in 2011 and 15 across the country...because people KNEW who they are. If you campaign on the pages of newspapers...that less than 1million Nigerians read, talkess of internet...noone would know you.

So Sowore should FACE REALITY.

The reasons your points seem valid is because the country is filled with mostly illiterate people. For true democracy to foster, you need a critical mass of literate and educated population that "know their left from right".

2 Likes

Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
ajl:

The reasons your points seem valid is because the country is filled with mostly illiterate people. For true democracy to foster, you need a critical mass of literate and educated population that "know their left from right".

Kind of true, in a way(it was in my thoughts as I wrote what you quoted ..that we don't have a critical mass of educated people).

But even then, borrowing a concept from christianity, you still have to articulate the revolution in a way that it would be understood by everyone in his or her environment. (because really, all politics is local).
Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by surgical: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
Generalwoodz:
But why are yorubas like this ?
The speed with which the igbos used in bailing Nnamdi kanu attest to the fact that " Igbo loves themselves

Sowere is already walking alone..his kinsmen just dey do eyes right.
The difference is that it is the tinubu group that are in power in the South West and they are the ones that have the money,unfortunately it is their government he is fighting
If it were to be during the Jonathan era, tinubu will have deployed his media,and other resources to champion sowore's cause,you will have seen countless civil societies organizations all on tinubu payroll,clamouring for his , release

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by Ramanto(m): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
I'm sure he doesn't want his supporters to waste their hard earned money on any bail. The judge will still reduce the money to 5m. Las Las they will free him without him paying a dime

1 Like

Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by Innogee: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
Sowore will be out without any bail condition by Gods grace. They conditions will be reviewed further to zero naira.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by Fadomero(m): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
PoliticalWitch:
If Sowore is serious, he should contest again in2023...after he has done the hardwork at the grassroots to raise support.

The problem with people like Sowore (and yes, I admire him) is that at the end of the day, it is only a few people in the big cities that know him, and of those that know him, 75% of them deride him.

All the corrupt polticians Sowore is fighting against, they are in power because many of them , corrupt as they are, always make sure they have a large mass of support in the grass roots. It is sad .....but it is the fact.

If I went to a village in Sowoere's LGA, and mentioned his name, very few people would know him, but if I mention Tinubu, Obasanjo, Buhari, even Orji Kalu, people would know them.

Sowore is doing a good job....but like late Gani Fawehimni, if people do not know you, you will fight alone and alone you would fight. (And even if people know you, self preservation and tribal interest take preccedence...as MKO Abiola found out). Even if his 'revolution now ' PROTEST held....how many people would come out ? Maybe 5000 in Lagos, a handful in Abuja, and zero elsewhere.

Because if you want revolution, start from THE GRASSROOT. That's why people like Buhari, bad as he is, is ruling over us. And that is how GEJ got votes in 2011 and 15 across the country...because people KNEW who they are. If you campaign on the pages of newspapers...that less than 1million Nigerians read, talkess of internet...noone would know you.

So Sowore should FACE REALITY.
well said bro
Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by PassingShot(m): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
crownwealth:
Wickedness!

The bloody tyrant will not go unpunished.
Na Buhari be court or judge ni, frustrated somebody?

grin
Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by Proffdada: 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
I thought bail is free grin
Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by godfreyod: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
With the way this guy and his supporters/lawyers boast, one will think 100 million naira wont take them more than 48hrs to cough out.

Las las Sowore/Sahara reporters nor get real money. Na audio money.
Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by Kapeter(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
Useless justice Ojukwu. We all know you are intentionaly doing the rubbish cuz of the thought that Sowore is Yoruba.

Las las na you go tire, Sowore was arrested freely, he'd be released freely. No one is coming to pay or deposit any 50 million anywhere.

Useless Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by saajus: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
Why won't she find it difficult? They should be using our country situation to set bail conditions. A report came out recently that just 2% of Nigerians have more than 500k in savings and 90% of total deposits in banks are owned by 2% of our population. So, where is the money?
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/2-nigerians-90-bank-deposits-ndic/
Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by Dareal90s(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
RichDad1:
Sowore is a brave man. A fighter.
Not some cowards that run at the sounds of tear gas.
Lol, Nnamdi KANU comes to mind
Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by CreekCommando: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
It's now I believe that Igbos get money, action and love for themselves, Yoruba get just mouth and mouth only. Why review the conditions? If him no meet up, let him remain there till 2023. ina ruwa na?
Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by dallyemmy: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
Bail is free?
Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by Deepfeel(m): 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
RichDad1:
Sowore is a brave man. A fighter.
Not some cowards that run at the sounds of tear gas.

Because he lacks money to meet his bail conditions makes him brave? grin

1 Like

Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by duality(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
Tinubu should bail him jare. After all he dirty job he did for him?
Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by Deepfeel(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kapeter:
Useless justice Ojukwu. We all know you are intentionaly doing the rubbish cuz of the thought that Sowore is Yoruba.

Las las na you go tire, Sowore was arrested freely, he'd be released freely. No one is coming to pay or deposit any 50 million anywhere.

Useless Ojukwu.

Do you know Nnamdi KANU bail was 300 million?

1 Like

Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by Advocate500: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
martowskin1:
A country that jail protester and pardon a terrorist...

Is that one a country?
word on concrete.

2 Likes

Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by King44(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
one thing is certain n that is they can't hold him forever even if he refuses to pay
Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by gaskiyamagana: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
that is good sowore lawyer should come and see me asap I think we can afford that
See now. Those who are shouting should coordinate themselves to gather the money. Sowore don't try this again if you are lucky enough to come out. You hear.
Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by ejimatic: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
festacman:
The judge is like "Mr. Sowore, you mean you don't have somebody, a relation, a friend or supporter who is willing to put up N50million for your bail and you were organizing revolution to fight a sitting government? Mr. Sowore you fall my hand na!"
. You are right ...He pulls no weight in Nigeria.... He is just a noise maker.
Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by gaskiyamagana: 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
King44:
one thing is certain n that is they can't hold him forever even if he refuses to pay
He refused to pay or don't have money to pay?
Re: Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million by johnisaola(m): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
Whyhaba na!!! i think he said he no de hear word,if na me be jodge I will add the bell conditions to 1000m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence / Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello / Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.