Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (61521 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Fani-Kayode: "I Will Never Leave PDP Till Thy Kingdom Come" - Throwback Video / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by SolarHub(m): 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hmmmm

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by PapaAdanna: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
So history has always known the afonjas to be shady and unreliable since time immemorial grin grin

No wonder.

8 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by adekolaelect(m): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
Heeeeeeeen but na bastard child always use left hand to discrib him papa house .Fani is doing something to get like of those people which he doesn't know whoever those people fully support is almost near the personal life destruction .if you don't know ask

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by jjmk(m): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
Guestlander:
Too much weed.
Instead of you to pay attention and learn you are saying "weed". What is wrong with our youth of today? This should make u do more research if u don't believe instead of rejecting it outright.
Grow up?

7 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by InvertedHammer: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
fergie001:

....the name Yoruba was derived from “Yoruba” and that it means “shady and unreliable”

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1186223870308769793

/

What's in a name? No wonder! Now I understand.

\

5 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by HacheNoire: 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
NGpatriot:
Cocaine is indeed a powerful drug.

The drug has ruined many life's and still ruining life's
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by DEBJOCH1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
Actually FFK is some how right of this, the Hausa gave Igbo's Iyamiri, a tale has it that during the civil war, the war cut up with an Igbo man, he he saw him self in an Hausa house" his friend" he became so thirsty that he had to say Yem Nmiri, since the Hausa man could not understand its meaning, the Hausa now coined it to Iyamiri.. The Igbo's till now oppose such name with passion in the north.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
FFK just Dey tackle him skull mining brothers see as they crying all over the thread.....I propose a change from Yoruba to Afonja.... Afonja is the best name suitable

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
kunleweb:
Shady and unreliable
@kunleweb: But you are Yoruba, that means you are "shady and unreliable" too.
Sorry oo.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Sterope(f): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
Does this silly man knows that Anago is even use an insult?

Yoruba does not have a definition. It was a name that stuck us.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by gudugudumeje: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hausas gave the name "Yoruba, from" Yaro bawa..."". FFK has to learn more that the British colonialists derogatively adopted the name to call the bloc of Kaaro-ojire people below the Niger after 1897 wallop of Benin Empire...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by zionzoe(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I saw a historian once quote it as such and I believed it was more logical than "that land is expanding Myth" because it housed so many people of different language and culture over the years.

Although I stand to be corrected.

I believe it means House of Love Too.
The �omoluwabi are originally the indigenous people of mecca. It belongs to our Forefathers before the present Muslim Arabs murdered Lamurudu in a battle while oduduwa migrated to present day ile ife.
Today I am counted as unclean to walk in the lands of my forefathers. I am a Christian.

Nobody is talking about it.

Today the same islam is threatening us in our new dwelling.

Any OMOLUWABI that practices Islam spits on the graves of their Ancestors. Who had more character than the blood sucking paedophiles and false pr0phet M0h.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
opribo:
It confirms the truth, thats why the people are sneaky and traitors. Welldone FFK for unravelling the truth.
A very reliable omo karo jire.
if joe igbokwe talk something bad about igbos now, una go insult am call an igbo.. FFK Na igbo since he dey fvck igbo toto

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by lilytender: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

Their name truly describes them - UNRELIABLE.

Yes, we unreliably used over three million Yanmiris for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970. We also unreliably used several female Yanmiris as sex slaves within the same period.

6 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
zionzoe:

The �omoluwabi are originally the indigenous people of mecca. It belongs to our Forefathers before the present Muslim Arabs murdered Lamurudu in a battle while oduduwa migrated to present day ile ife.
Today I am counted as unclean to walk in the lands of my forefathers. I am a Christian.

Any OMOLUWABI that practices Islam spits on the graves of their Ancestors. Who had more character than the blood sucking paedophiles and false pr0phet M0h.
it's like you are mad

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Sterope(f): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
Yeah, died because he kicked a stone.

We know we don't have much love for one another. We don't have to fan the emblems of hate.

DEBJOCH1:
Actually FFK is some how right of this, the Hausa gave Igbo's Iyamiri, a tale has it that during the civil war, the war cut up with an Igbo man, he he saw him self in an Hausa house" his friend" he became so thirsty that he had to say Yem Nmiri, since the Hausa man could not understand its meaning, the Hausa now coined it to Iyamiri.. The Igbo's till now oppose such name with passion in the north.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by mozona(m): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
where are the yorubas
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Kc3000: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
Shady and unreliable! These Fulani people never lied. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Myself2(m): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
Oh I thought he wanted to say he was Biafran
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Ffk probably has syphilis. He seems to be losing the last of those cells upstairs.

Since no bad news to celebrate and make himself trend, he had to create an extremely dumb post clad in tribalism since he understands that gets some people's juice boiling.

What a dumb father.
[/s]

No sense

5 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
And you say this guy get sense? How did this drug addict become a minister? Tufiakwa!

Yoruba man grin

5 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Sterope(f): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
Yorubas are not from Mecca. That story was likely started by a convert trying hard to belong. Yorubas that claim to be from Mecca must be bastards Yorubas. Which category do you belong?

zionzoe:

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
NGpatriot:
Cocaine is indeed a powerful drug.

Yoruba man grin

5 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by DeOTR: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
JonDon12:

I read about the second expedition and nowhere does Sultan Bello say anything about that.
The earliest written history of the Yoruba of Nigeria occurs in the Infakul Maisuri of Sultan Bello, the founder of Sokoto. He died in 1837. Arnet's (1929, 16) translation runs : "The people of Yoruba are descended from the Kanaana and the kindred of Nimrud. Now the reason of their having settled in the west, according to what we were told, is that Yaarubu son of Khatou drove them out of Irak...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
Eartquake1:

Yoruba man grin
FFK and Fayose are biafrans.... gringrin
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by ikwedim(m): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
which office you get.. shut up us mouth you this gala seller
Hahahah galla seller ke? Na pure water seller.

5 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by greggng: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
My dad fought the civil war on the Nigerian army side. I asked him the meaning of yamiri before he died and he told me that it simply means give me water....in igbo language but cos the Nigerian army could understand it they make mockery of it....it simply means the biafra army asking for water when all their source of food and water has been blocked.....To this extent, ffk is wrong igbo man remains igbo man or B iafran....saying the Hausa gave them that name is fake news....is just a mockery of a language. I cannot say much about the Yoruba cos my dad didn't elaborate on that ...but I will need to research more to get to the root of it

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
DeOTR:

The earliest written history of the Yoruba of Nigeria occurs in the Infakul Maisuri of Sultan Bello, the founder of Sokoto. He died in 1837. Arnet's (1929, 16) translation runs : "The people of Yoruba are descended from the Kanaana and the kindred of Nimrud. Now the of their having settled in the west, according to what we were told, is that Yaarubu son of Khatou drove them out of Irak...
all this rubbish history self.. all African tribes are indigenous to Africa.. nothing like migration from Egypt or Israel

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by true2god: 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
FFK is an IPOB youth; he should be disregarded.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
ikwedim:

Hahahah galla seller ke? Na pure water seller.
oh I see
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Wakeupyall: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting / Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) / Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.