Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (61518 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Fani-Kayode: "I Will Never Leave PDP Till Thy Kingdom Come" - Throwback Video / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by dederocs(m): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
The fulanis were right on this one grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Obalufon: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
It seems Ife is copying Benin a lot these days.
When the ooni of Ife recieves visitors, he gives out bronze reassembling Benin bronze, he now wears an outfit worn by Edo nobles, he also flaunted the Ada and Eben swords in his recent ceremonies. What the heck is going on ? Why doesn't he give credits where they are due ? Some Yoruba are already claiming it is Benin which is copying Ife. This is how the Yoruba also copied the title "Oba" from Benin and later started to claim it was Benin which copied it from them. I have nothing against those copying Benin culture so long they give credits where they are due.
Ada and iben are from IFE fool.. Ida oranmiyan. Ida oranmiyan is always given to Oba of benin at Ile-ife "Ida ogun after coronation as a symbol of authority when ever they visit ile- ife is an ancient tradition likewise alafin of Oyo too come to ife to legitimise his authority by receiving the sword of Oranmiyan.. ..if they want they can stop that too ..They still owe ile- ife 3 kings head

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) / Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting / Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.