Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Let's Learn To Be More Accommodating And Have More Respect For Other People's Op - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Learn To Be More Accommodating And Have More Respect For Other People's Op (209 Views)

What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? / I Lasted Longer Than She Expected After This Combination & Gain More Respect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Learn To Be More Accommodating And Have More Respect For Other People's Op by Hamachi(f): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
Over time I noticed that there are a whole lot of negative vibe in this forum, everybody wants to be savage and loud. Some people will jump in the comment section with all sorts of derogatory comments and castigation.

Personally, I do not feel like it's ideal. Maybe we should learn to respect each others Opinion, and best believe that whether or not the persons is right or not, it doesn't mean that the person is not doing well in life. All of us are broke, na phone and filter we take pass each other.

The kind of insults I see in the comment section of people's posts are uncalled for, which was why earlier today with the sole intention of replying every "I too know" person strength for strength and Savagery for savagery, just so they can understand that it's not everyone you'll poke and get away with it.
The normal me does not reply comments because I try to avoid drama and bants, but I did today because I needed to pass a message.

So, to everyone who was offended by my reply, I hope you understand how people feel when you leave bad comments on their posts.
Always understand that even if a persons post doesn't sit well with you, you can always scroll pass rather than try to be a cyber bully and keypad warrior.

Let's learn to be more accommodating and have more respect for other people's opinion.
My 5 hours of shenanigan is over, and I'm back to my default setting, which does not reply derogatory comments.

Happy Weekend in advance my people

(1) (Reply)

The Break / Money, Love & The Trending Story Of Kemi & Ore / Date Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.