Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? (3975 Views)

Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) / Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by azeez1973(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
please,advice me
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
As long as it's not rape and she is not below 18 years of age then it's not abnormal
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
azeez1973:
please,advice me

I'm sorry, who's the 'her'?

You mean a female gorilla?
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by donbachi(m): 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
whether na for morning,afternoon or evening u chop....chop na chop.
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
only rape and sex with under age is abnormal
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
if you see nothing wrong with the act, and so does she, then by all means, you guys should go on... so long as you use protection and you both know the consequences of your actions

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
It is Madness! How can I be so cheap to get intimate on a first date? That would only put me off as desperate, valueless and of limited choice ( sex starved). Nah! My Dignity won't let me toll that path.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by MrCork: 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
azeez1973:
please,advice me

..are u kidding me??
angry
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ariza:
It is Madness! How can I be so cheap to get intimate on a first date? That would only put me off as desperate, valueless and of limited choice ( sex starved). Nah! My Dignity won't let me toll that path.

so you would only see "yourself" as desperate, valueless and of limited choice ( sex starved), and not equally think of the person in front of you as such?!

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by azeez1973(m): 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
MrCork:

..are u kidding me?? angry
advice :-
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by MrCork: 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
azeez1973:
advice :-

..so u wanto fok babe on a first date.. correct.... son r u desparate?? (No ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by PapiGentle(m): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ariza:

I wonder why its only Nigerian girls I have seen that reason this way. In many cases, people who have sex on their first dates respect each other more than those ones that think otherwise.

I met a lady who worked in a travel agency, we just liked each other immediately we saw each other and before I left her office we exchanged numbers. Immediately she closed work she rushed home to change into something casual and we arranged to hook up for a drink. I waited for her at a particular train station and just immediately she stepped out the train she rushed my lips as people passed by with sending us ( in a sane country sha). We went for a drink, got to know a little about each other, she asked to know my place, we went there, had good sex and off she left.
Next day she told me she has a boyfriend so I need to know we shouldn't think of dating but just be good friends and sure we are really good friends. Anytime I visit, yeah we still get to lay and have cool respect for each other.

So tell me, what's the biggie

6 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by Trimque2k1(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
SmellingAnus:
As long as it's not rape and she is not below 18 years of age then it's not abnormal
Meeting with under 18 na date before
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by Trimque2k1(m): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
PapiGentle:

I wonder why its only Nigerian girls I have seen that reason this way. In many cases, people who have sex on their first dates respect each other more than those ones that think otherwise.

I met a lady who worked in a travel agency, we just liked each other immediately we saw each other and before I left her office we exchanged numbers. Immediately she closed work she rushed home to change into something casual and we arranged to hook up for a drink. I waited for her at a particular train station and just immediately she stepped out the train she rushed my lips as people passed by with sending us ( in a sane country sha). We went for a drink, got to know a little about each other, she asked to know my place, we went there, had good sex and off she left.
Next day she told me she has a boyfriend so I need to know we shouldn't think of dating but just be good friends and sure we are really good friends. Anytime I visit, yeah we still get to lay and have cool respect for each other.

Karma coming soon for you..badt guy

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by PapiGentle(m): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
Trimque2k1:

Karma coming soon for you..badt guy

What has karma got to do with this? Someone's gf aint his wife and probably won't be. Is like only in Nigeria the idea of karma exist.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by 24kmagic: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
Trimque2k1:

Meeting with under 18 na date before
No, na time table

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by midnighter(f): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
PapiGentle:

This story you just told is extremely terrible

If you were trying to chastise Nigerian girls with it, you have failed woefully undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by PapiGentle(m): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
midnighter:

This story you just told is extremely terrible

If you were trying to chastise Nigerian girls with it, you have failed woefully undecided

Hell noooo. I rather chill with other African girls than Nigeria girls. Am not really moved by the way many reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by 24kmagic: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
It depends.

If it's a girl I regard so dearly, I won't try to mess up. I will put in my best behaviour cos at that point, I need her to be my girlfriend first. I will never ever make move until she fully trusts me and agree to be mine, except of course she brings it on.

But if it's a girl I just want to cool off with, I will make move as soon as I get some privacy cos I'm not scared of anything. And once she turns me down, I'm never having anything to do with her again. I will delete her number instantly.

I like cute girls, I respect them a lot.
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by midnighter(f): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
PapiGentle:

Hell noooo. I rather chill with other African girls than Nigeria girls. Am not really moved by the way many reason.

So go ahead and chill with them!

We dont need to copy their so-called "sane" behaviours to get people like you to like us.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by PapiGentle(m): 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
midnighter:

So go ahead and chill with them!

We dont need to copy their so-called "sane" behaviours to get people like you to like us.

Yeah sure.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by Cholls(m): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
my brother must everything be sex?......sex this,sex that....e no dey taya u ni
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
MrCork:

..so u wanto fok babe on a first date.. correct.... son r u desparate?? (No ofeense) angry
Lolz welcome back MrCork

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
azeez1973:
please,advice me
Always give them what they need. First date or third doesn't matter. Except ur one of those that still think u need to date for months before fvcking each other which u sound like, there's no big deal if she's feeling u too. So its normal and no it doesn't make her cheap
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
PapiGentle:

You are cheap! swerve please!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

so you would only see "yourself" as desperate, valueless and of limited choice ( sex starved), and not equally think of the person in front of view as such?!
This has to do with self value, it's not in me to get down with just anyone because I have the urge too. Getting mixed up with just anyone I barely know is a stain on my person. That's me. As for the other, you can only get what I offer, if it isn't enough the door is wide open.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by PapiGentle(m): 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ariza:
You are cheap! swerve please!

Sorry I prefer being cheap and live happy than forming otherwise for no gaddam unhappy reason. So thanks for that.
Cheap guy living happy, sounds nice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
PapiGentle:

Good for you over there bro, but the classy ladies here wouldn't do such.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
PapiGentle:

A nigga who couldn't differentiate between "chastise" and "chill" . Dude she meant your story isn't suitable enough to reprimand conservative Nigerian ladies. Pay more attention to your brain than you do your ranging hormones.!
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Her On First Date? by PapiGentle(m): 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Good for you over there bro, but the classy ladies here wouldn't do such.

Classy.... Lol.
I suppose you mean local naija.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Takes Her To A Bush For Sex Because He Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own / Another Yahoo Boy 17 Years Old Tear Latest GLE And Mansion / My Last Hookup Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.