Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Talent Manager Who Allegedly Recorded Her During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Talent Manager Who Allegedly Recorded Her During Sex (3980 Views)

Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Talent Manager Who Allegedly Recorded Her During Sex by newsmag: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2020
A lady, Uche Nelo Umolu who is also An activist, has called out a talent manager Mayowa Balogun for allegedly recording her during sex without her consent then sharing it with his brother and friends without her knowledge.

Uche Nelo, who is the founder of The Consent Workshop, said she wasn’t ready to share her story yet but she did so in outrage after Mayowa Balogun, out of fear that she was about to expose him, went on Twitter to share it first so as to earn forgiveness from Twitter users.

Nelo mentioned that before Mayowa went on Twitter to share his confession and ask for forgiveness from Twitter users, he did not reach out to her, who he offended, to ask her forgiveness. She said he had blocked her on every platform, yet took to Twitter to ask the people he didn’t offend for forgiveness just so that he will not be called out if/when she shares her story.

She added that his “confession” was manipulative and made to suit his own narrative. As a result, she decided to share her story herself.

Sharing her story, she said she made a decision to have consensual sex with Mayowa Balogun. However, during sex, while her back was turned, he allegedly filmed her and sent the sex tape to his brother and friends.

She said when she asked him about it, he denied it. The following day, he gave her his phone to record him at a wedding and that’s when she saw a naked video of her that he had sent to three people.

When she confronted him about it, she said he manipulated her into forgiving him.

According to Uche, when he suspected she might expose him on social media, he came out to share the story first to gain sympathy and forgiveness.

https://newsmag.com.ng/lady-calls-out-talent-manager-who-allegedly-recorded-her-during-sex-see-details/

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Talent Manager Who Allegedly Recorded Her During Sex by ettaetta(m): 9:26am On Jun 10, 2020
if it's true then it's really bad of him
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Talent Manager Who Allegedly Recorded Her During Sex by Amotolongbo(f): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2020
Sharing her story, she said she made a decision to have consensual sex with Mayowa Balogun. However, during sex, while her back was turned, he allegedly filmed her and sent the sex tape to his brother and friends.
This is why I don’t support women holding something or taking it from the back.

When holding something and taking it from the back, anytime can be done to harm the woman without being aware.

However, these two styles Dey sweet pass

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Talent Manager Who Allegedly Recorded Her During Sex by Abfinest007(m): 9:39am On Jun 10, 2020
adult with fish brain
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Talent Manager Who Allegedly Recorded Her During Sex by ObaOfUyo: 9:42am On Jun 10, 2020
Like if this made you speechless
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Talent Manager Who Allegedly Recorded Her During Sex by Vyzz: 9:46am On Jun 10, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Talent Manager Who Allegedly Recorded Her During Sex by longetivity(m): 10:36am On Jun 10, 2020
motor will jam two of u
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Talent Manager Who Allegedly Recorded Her During Sex by tnerro1(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
This is why I don’t support women holding something or taking it from the back.

When holding something and taking it from the back, anytime can be done to harm the woman without being aware.

However, these two styles Dey sweet pass
chai! Wetin Musa no go see for gate. I don laugh nearly fall for ground grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Talent Manager Who Allegedly Recorded Her During Sex by StrawberryGloss(f): 11:21am On Jun 10, 2020
They do things privately and when it goes sour they come announce it in public to those that do not GAF

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Talent Manager Who Allegedly Recorded Her During Sex by Pusyiter(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
Why will you even allow someone record you when having sex in the first place?
Even if you were not aware, it speaks that you live a carefree sex life
Pit laterine!
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Talent Manager Who Allegedly Recorded Her During Sex by Meteng: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
Abeg, who don see the video make e send give me, make I see whether e reach to apologize

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Talent Manager Who Allegedly Recorded Her During Sex by Iceyjayz: 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
olosho

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Talent Manager Who Allegedly Recorded Her During Sex by paulolee(m): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
business gone bad...pls who knows the i.G account or twitter account of that said guy or hims brothers?? i want to ask them to send me something..
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Talent Manager Who Allegedly Recorded Her During Sex by Iytech(m): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
What a generation!
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Talent Manager Who Allegedly Recorded Her During Sex by Michelle55: 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hmmmmm.. Now the whole world knows you guys had sex.. No be see finish be this ni?
The last sane generation is the 80s.. The rest that follow suits na china battery

(1) (Reply)

I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More / Three People I Would Love To Met Personally / New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.