Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) (50181 Views)

WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat / Banky W Wellington Running For House Of Representatives (Photo) / Kanayo O. Kanayo To Contest For House Of Representatives In 2019 Under APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by liliandrew: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Tonto Dikeh dressed up to the nines as she pays an official visit to the Federal House of Representatives, Abuja.

The actress took to her Instagram page to share the beautiful pictures she took with some dignitaries at the House of Reps.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B34cg7rHYaL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/10/21/tonto-dikeh-visits-federal-house-of-reps-abujaphotos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by liliandrew: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Jasen1(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Marketing things on point

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Avizizo(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
Advertisement grin grin grin if u know u know

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by sexycat: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
Now visiting for what shocked shocked has the legislative chamber suddenly turns to museum or amusement park, i mean i don't understand why those that suppose to be legislating were seen taking pictures with an actress in the chambers, some legislators don't know why they are there.

Now Genevieve, Ini Edo , Omotola, Iyabo Ojo , all of you should start taken turns to visit, i'm waiting to hear the next gist of aftermath of the visit.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by liliandrew: 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
Jasen1:
Marketing things on point

marketing what again? someone cannot snap in peace again?

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
Please, what exactly did she go there to do?

That's how you know what many bloggers are targeting for news and what makes up the content of news feed these days?

A lady went to the House and all info you can share with us is her dress and her pictures with others?

Who gives a shit about that? What should I do with her dress? Should I rush to go buy the same type of dress for the goats at our backyard

Please, give us news! Dignitaries have been meeting each other for years and no positive outcome reflects on the society. All we see is fashion sense and 'shining teeth' in pictures.

In saner climes like the Empire of Imes, most times when dignitaries meet each other like this, it is to discuss and deliberate of inventing measures to positively affect the populace. But here, just pictures. And that's one reason why Nigeria isn't moving forward.

Wait, why am I wasting my time ranting because of a country I will soon leave to go live in the grand Imes Empire of saner people? Me sef, I get time. undecided

Abeg, Nigerians, do as you like angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by motheex: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Am I the only one seeing the real package she went to sell (camel toes) grin grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
Olosho on the prowl to market her 'goods' grin

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by BubuZombi: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
D
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by ikdaddy01(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
She do go to collect her allawee.
As they no gree pay nor answer call...
How do they say it...if mountain no gree go to Mohammed then,.....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Olalan(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
Babe went to source for better clients

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
motheex:
Am I the only one seeing the real package she went to sell (camel toes) grin grin

Afonja, I know say una go see'am. Afonja and puna are like 5 and 6

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by terroristbuhari: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:
Olosho on the prowl to market her 'goods' grin
[/s]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by gurunlocker: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
The Haven of embezzlement....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by helinues: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
It is either one of the mods is an admirer to Tonto or probably the mods is obsessed with her

If you comot N from Tonto, we all know what is left

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by theowane: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nice grand piano in the first pix
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Bbbwings: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Market go move well well for this place sha
Our polithiefcians can die on top pussy
Our kunu drinking parosident is not left out
Just because of pussy, he instituted a new ministry

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
The love wey Seun get for this geh een .....

Who see that camel toeto for the first pic

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Holy ghost fire on any post about tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by realestniggah: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
Before you know it now she will follow Desmond Elliott route... Always trying to get their hand on the national cake.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by JimohMomoh: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Please, what exactly did she go there to do?

In saner climes like the Empire of Imes, most times when dignitaries meet each other like this, it is to discuss and deliberate of inventing measures to positively affect the populace. But here, just pictures. And that's one reason why Nigeria isn't moving forward.

Wait, why am I wasting my time ranting because of a country I will soon leave to go live in the grand Imes Empire of saner people? Me sef, I get time. undecided

angry
Welcome back oga, I thought Emperor Imes has arrived that's why I no longer see your comments.
So when is Emperor Imes coming? shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by olu77(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ok o. I bet price of local rice will come down after this visit.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
liliandrew:

marketing what again?
cameltoe?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nigerians and Brown envelope.....These ones can't even hide the brown envelope

Meanwhile, Konji don already dey make that lawbreaker on Agbada and red cap dey do gra gra upandan.......

See am, na him stand dey snap all Tonto single pics there......I can even see him on the glass door..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
Market must sell

Since the MARKET is not coming, let the GOODS go to the MARKET
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Jloveme(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
liliandrew:
Tonto Dikeh dressed up to the nines as she pays an official visit to the Federal House of Representatives, Abuja.

The actress took to her Instagram page to share the beautiful pictures she took with some dignitaries at the House of Reps.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B34cg7rHYaL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/10/21/tonto-dikeh-visits-federal-house-of-reps-abujaphotos/

She don broke again..Cooperate Olosho
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
LOOKING FOR JOB, CONTRACT OR POLITICIANS?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Millennialaku(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
Several appointments have been booked for that coochie

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
This small girl done start again to dey show case her self.
Well, she is not bad from mare looking at her.frankly looking good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React / Ice Prince Replies Ray Hushpuppi: Big Dogs Dont Bark! / Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.