Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) (50200 Views)

WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat / Banky W Wellington Running For House Of Representatives (Photo) / Kanayo O. Kanayo To Contest For House Of Representatives In 2019 Under APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by franksunny(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
jakezebrax:

Afonja, I know say una go see'am. Afonja and puna are like 5 and 6
nairaland is bad enough to corrupt a good mind. I only sa a beautiful lady but you guys ended up making me to scroll back to check again grin grin grin una bad wella
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
She is looking for a federal pr1ck
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by sylve11: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
las las na N10,000,000 for one round. if you know, you understand.............. wink cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
Her share of the national cake loading... undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Truthbites: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
Behave urself there well, Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Chuzoetoh(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
When the trousers cover the shoes!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by cornoil(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Inside life

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
This woman is soooo finnne
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Chuzoetoh(m): 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
But on a second thought ooo, "otú Tonto koreeko, Nne alago gi"
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
JimohMomoh:

Welcome back oga, I thought Emperor Imes has arrived that's why I no longer see your comments.
So when is Emperor Imes coming? shocked

No he hasn't arrived. And I took a break, that's why I've been absent.

Be patient. Don't worry. You'll see him soon if God wills it! grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by busiyoung: 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
toto dick eh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by lilytender: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
sexycat:
Now visiting for what shocked shocked has the legislative chamber suddenly turns to museum or amusement park, i mean i don't understand why those that suppose to be legislating were seen taking pictures with an actress in the chambers, some legislators don't know why they are there.

Now Genevieve, Ini Edo , Omotola, Iyabo Ojo , all of you should start taken turns to visit, i'm waiting to hear the next gist of aftermath of the visit.

Certificate carrying illiterates think the NASS is a Museum.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Annie939(f): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
next level loading
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Ayofe61: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Avizizo:
Advertisement grin grin grin if u know u know
Tonto Dike you are welcomed to the lower chamber of the Federal house.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
Tis geh eh tryna does everything to outsmart her husband in terms ev having more moneys.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by SocialJustice: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
See toto. Na wa.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Tareq1105: 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
On whose invitation?

See one of the people that would cause delay of budget passage.

I just hope she would allow Reps members to work on our budget bcoz I don't know any Hon Reps member that would invite her at this busy budget period.

liliandrew:
Tonto Dikeh dressed up to the nines as she pays an official visit to the Federal House of Representatives, Abuja.

The actress took to her Instagram page to share the beautiful pictures she took with some dignitaries at the House of Reps.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B34cg7rHYaL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/10/21/tonto-dikeh-visits-federal-house-of-reps-abujaphotos/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Barrister180: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
Are they going to increase minimum wage to 40% because of her visit?. Urgent question to answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Essquare(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
your eyes sharp oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Olaonipekun11: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
I know it’s only Yoruba fake reps she go meet not Igbo ones. She can only deal with man prostitutes like her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by 4hero(m): 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
one after now one of rep member will ask for her number....
Avizizo:
Advertisement grin grin grin if u know u know
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
this one hunting for potential clients reach House of Reps.

well, money must be made, to keep up grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
jakezebrax:

Afonja, I know say una go see'am. Afonja and puna are like 5 and 6

be deceiving yourself almost Africa men are pussy freak

I can see her client at the last pic. that's where constituency allowance go to

guys listen, I want to correct the impression of some ignorant guys here that hustle, make another person no collect ya gf. abeg if you want hustle, hustle and channel it on the right direction, the financial future goals and sustainability lies on fixed assets. don't hustle because of one gf, if there is a lady you're using money to impress or money hungering biitches, when she jam someone richer than you, she surely will leave. Money hungering ladies are wild and uncontentious.

be guided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Wetin she go find there naa....dis waka waka geh.

Meanwhile I have serious reservation about this two pics.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
cornoil:
Inside life
Unah 4 dis we kon3 no be better people at all..oo.Of all places, see wer u go point ur arrow go. grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by benpuzzy(m): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
Wao! So Aunty Tonto can dress dicently?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Progress62(m): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
liliandrew:
Tonto Dikeh dressed up to the nines as she pays an official visit to the Federal House of Representatives, Abuja.

The actress took to her Instagram page to share the beautiful pictures she took with some dignitaries at the House of Reps.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B34cg7rHYaL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/10/21/tonto-dikeh-visits-federal-house-of-reps-abujaphotos/

Tonto & the 3 thieves season 1 & 2
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Progress62(m): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
That security man don blow omo see joy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
Jasen1:
Marketing things on point

I tell ya
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Is she there to deliberate on the sudden hike in price of rice and other commodities?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Please, what exactly did she go there to do?

That's how you know what many bloggers are targeting for news and what makes up the content of news feed these days?

A lady went to the House and all info you can share with us is her dress and her pictures with others?

Who gives a shit about that? What should I do with her dress? Should I rush to go buy the same type of dress for the goats at our backyard

Please, give us news! Dignitaries have been meeting each other for years and no positive outcome reflects on the society. All we see is fashion sense and 'shining teeth' in pictures.

In saner climes like the Empire of Imes, most times when dignitaries meet each other like this, it is to discuss and deliberate of inventing measures to positively affect the populace. But here, just pictures. And that's one reason why Nigeria isn't moving forward.

Wait, why am I wasting my time ranting because of a country I will soon leave to go live in the grand Imes Empire of saner people? Me sef, I get time. undecided

Abeg, Nigerians, do as you like angry
Jealousy go kill you
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Onyi22:

Jealousy go kill you

Aunty Onyi on my mention again Wow! It's great to meet you once again. Thanks for showing up grin

About what you said, it's not jealousy dear Auntie. Just stating my observations.

Meanwhile, have you eventually found your rich young loverboy or you are still searching? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React / Ice Prince Replies Ray Hushpuppi: Big Dogs Dont Bark! / Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.