Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) (50186 Views)

WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat / Banky W Wellington Running For House Of Representatives (Photo) / Kanayo O. Kanayo To Contest For House Of Representatives In 2019 Under APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Globalistic(f): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
She went to market her used and dumped "implitus". See it here.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Aunty Onyi on my mention again Wow! It's great to meet you once again. Thanks for showing up grin

About what you said, it's not jealousy dear Auntie. Just stating my observations.

Meanwhile, have you eventually found your rich young loverboy or you are still searching? grin
grin grin Am still searching oooo, the guys of these days r very useless and lazy, they don't want to work hard
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Xclusiveme: 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
The camera of that phone is damn clear
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Emmasnoop(m): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
U done fine them go that side
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
Onyi22:

grin grin Am still searching oooo, the guys of these days r very useless and lazy, they don't want to work hard

Don't worry. You can find one. And not just find one, but find the one who will love you!

But to achieve finding one, there's something you must do.

You want a rich guy. If it's so, then you have to be valuable. You have to be worthy. You have to merit all the moments of riches the guy will spend with you.

That's how life works. Money isn't just usually spent on nothing of value. For money to be attracted, there must be a worthy item in place.

Please, I'm not trying to say you are of no value. I don't even know you. Your DP doesn't necessarily portray who you are. This is social media and people can do such a thing to have fun. I in fact believe that you are a lady of value but you have to try to augment your value so that you can attract wealth.

So look for things to do that will improve your personality. Things of importance; things that matter to the world. Become that person that will positively influence the spouse and add value to his life and not just bringing pussy to the table. There are too many pussies in the world. billions of pussies for that matter.

So work on yourself and improve your personality and trust me, you may not even need a rich guy in your life you to be very rich and successful! If the rich guy comes, he is only going to complement your already made wealth with his own wealth.

So that's my advise for you baby girl. Please when I saw values, I mean skills and virtuous qualities.

I don't mean you should go and enlarge your boobs and yansh oo grin

Anyways, good luck!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Don't worry. You can find one. And not just find one, but find the one who will love you!

But to achieve finding one, there's something you must do.

You want a rich guy. If it's so, then you have to be valuable. You have to be worthy. You have to merit all the moments of riches the guy will spend with you.

That's how life works. Money isn't just usually spent on nothing of value. For money to be attracted, there must be a worthy item in place.

Please, I'm not trying to say you are of no value. I don't even know you. Your DP doesn't necessarily portray who you are. This is social media and people can do such a thing to have fun. I in fact believe that you are a lady of value but you have to try to augment your value so that you can attract wealth.

So look for things to do that will improve your personality. Things of importance; things that matter to the world. Become that person that will positively influence the spouse and add value to his life and not just bringing pussy to the table. There are too many pussies in the world. billions of pussies for that matter.

So work on yourself and improve your personality and trust me, you may not even need a rich guy in your life you to be very rich and successful! If the rich guy comes, he is only going to complement your already made wealth with his own wealth.

So that's my advise for you baby girl. Please when I saw values, I mean skills and virtuous qualities.

I don't mean you should go and enlarge your boobs and yansh oo grin

Anyways, good luck!
Thanks so much
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
Onyi22:
Thanks so much

You are welcome! grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by NSK4U(m): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
beauty increasing daily
Igbo amaka
yakpotuba!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by ojibole(m): 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
More like she visited her sponsor jor
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by meobizy(f): 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
What’s with her obviously fake smile?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by ojonugwa25(m): 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Them go soon visit upper house ,the senate.our senotors go like king tonto pakage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by 400billionman: 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fake life doesn't go far.

She don reach wey real things dey happen.

Come dey grin ear to ear.

This place no be Instagram.

Make I hear say one honorable pick her as second wife. She go hear am.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by ogbogo22: 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
Na wetin she go do for there self? she don' start again abi?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by 400billionman: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
Familiarity Tour.

We site the Oga in red cap Smiling like the visitor.

Shun sir.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Kulushkalash(m): 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
motheex:
Am I the only one seeing the real package she went to sell (camel toes) grin grin

I was obsessively waiting for anyone to pass a comment on that.. grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Wokenaija: 2:51am On Oct 22, 2019
motheex:
Am I the only one seeing the real package she went to sell (camel toes) grin grin
See better camel toes in white trousers this lady is wicked those men go do line up for her back , turn by turn grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by true2god: 8:00am On Oct 22, 2019
The hustle continues. Aluta continu; victoria assertia. looking for the biggest fish in the Atlantic ocean.

May God bless her hustle.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Hileola: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2019
PHARM GBOLUGA,RUN for your life,that lady can destroy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by johnad3(m): 9:09am On Oct 22, 2019
You be small kidkin you don't know anything at all. The law maker will starts the kurukere with her now. HD marketing she go do dia, others go soon follow. The move of others would be to buhari himself

liliandrew:

marketing what again? someone cannot snap in peace again?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by johnad3(m): 9:24am On Oct 22, 2019
IF YOU TIRED OF PAYING NEPA AND GENERATOR BILL SEE MY SIGNATURES and stay away from headache and save more money on diesel
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
motheex:
I see saw also ooo.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by RenHub: 11:19am On Oct 25, 2019
Avizizo:
Advertisement grin grin grin if u know u know

Very deliberate. If you know you know
Re: Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
Only one woman, so many potential sugar daddies. It's like she walked into heaven. I'm sure Rita Dominic is blowing up her DMs now hoping for hook-ups.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ice Prince Replies Ray Hushpuppi: Big Dogs Dont Bark! / DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React / Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.