Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,251 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

See The Sweet Romantic Surprise A Lady Received From Her Man [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Sweet Romantic Surprise A Lady Received From Her Man [photo] (1349 Views)

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / Video:do You Remember A Man Who Proposed To A Lady & Received A Hot Slap? / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Sweet Romantic Surprise A Lady Received From Her Man [photo] by All1Gists: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2019

1 Share

Re: See The Sweet Romantic Surprise A Lady Received From Her Man [photo] by All1Gists: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2019

Re: See The Sweet Romantic Surprise A Lady Received From Her Man [photo] by All1Gists: 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
hmmmmmm grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Sweet Romantic Surprise A Lady Received From Her Man [photo] by Starz825(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
Lovely....

But wait why him con light candle every where like this ....hope it's not wat am thinking.... grin
Because one need to be very careful this days o...
Re: See The Sweet Romantic Surprise A Lady Received From Her Man [photo] by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin
Re: See The Sweet Romantic Surprise A Lady Received From Her Man [photo] by Premiumwriter: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
Me no say d girl go open leg like Y dis night

Ghanaians are taking over dis forum sha

Amuatulu
Re: See The Sweet Romantic Surprise A Lady Received From Her Man [photo] by All1Gists: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
seun lalasticala mynd44
Re: See The Sweet Romantic Surprise A Lady Received From Her Man [photo] by chigoizie7(m): 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
The only one I read was that he likes the way her waist do some kind things
Re: See The Sweet Romantic Surprise A Lady Received From Her Man [photo] by seankafor(m): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
Me dey reason d kind banging wey go happen that night.

Even period no go fit prevent that one cheesy
Re: See The Sweet Romantic Surprise A Lady Received From Her Man [photo] by harkandey(m): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
hustle ooo, so your ex no go course you say that stupid no fit buy just biro for me
Re: See The Sweet Romantic Surprise A Lady Received From Her Man [photo] by Powersurge: 2:27am On Oct 22, 2019
in Brain's voice (the cartoon), are you pondering what I am pondering?

I am just wondering if that bed could survive the hurricane that was about to hit it.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / +18: Just 3 Things / Cardi B Go Fully Unclad In Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.