Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

+18: Just 3 Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Just 3 Things (1346 Views)

As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You / I Have Noticed 3 Things About Young Girls' Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: Just 3 Things by iLegendd(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
At the end of the day, what we want are just 3 things

1. Happiness
2. Good health
3. Wealth

Our source of happiness will always vary. In this post, I'll tell you the best for a man.

This post is tripartite. It's handles 3 essential topics in one.

I have read some posts on Nairaland about people seeking for job and admission. I have also read posts by men abusing women and weak men crying about their marriages collapsing because of lack of money or infidelity.

As a man, I want to tell you a secret even your father didn't tell you and I'll share a story on how I do it.

1. DEGREE

Most of you talk about degree degree degree. Listen, degrees of nowadays only give you two things

1. Ego boost
2. 9-5 daily slavery job

2. DIGITAL SKILL

Digital skill on the other hand gives you

1. Freedom to control your time
3. Money (while awake and while asleep)
3. Confidence

3. PHYSICAL SKILL

As a man with all body parts intact, if you don't have a physical skill and only depend on your degree, a day will come when you'll regret. It's not a curse, but reality.

So, the benefits of physical skill, which is also called technical skill, are

1. Healthy (it's an indirect exercise)
2. Freedom
3. Make money while physically doing what you love doing

The story I'll tell you comes from this physical skill, but before that, I want to warn men.

If you're a man, before you get married, make sure you have these three skills below.

1. How to handle women/human skill
2. How to make money online/offline skill
3. How to manage money skill

I have seen lots of men who only have skill 2 and feel they've arrived, so they grab a beautiful lady with a fat ass and boom, it's marriage.

Weeks, months, or years later, the sad story starts unfolding and they run to Nairaland with the line: I'm an old member here, but I created this new account to get this out of my head and I need your help. Bashing is allowed, but please, answer me.

Will you blame the woman? No — even if I'm supposed to. A man, no matter the age should always be a king and the woman, no matter her endowment, social class, or education should always be his queen.

If your woman wants to share the same trouser with you, give her the trouser and get a loyal woman. To get a loyal woman, you MUST understand how women work.

You spent years acquiring a degree that may not even fetch you your dream job, but you can't spend 1 month or 1 year learning how someone you'll like to spend the rest of your life with works. In fact, you're an idiot for skipping this stage.

Listen, don't ever compromise when it comes to marriage or even relationship. Know how it works before you get into it, or learn from the harsh reality.

Always be the king and never relinquish power — except you know you can take it back at will. If you're a nice guy, don't. If she's an arrogant feminist, show her the door and get someone else.

WARNING: Any man who lacks the three skills above will surely live a life of regrets after marriage.

As a graduate, one thing that differentiates me from most graduates is the fact that I HATE job and even the degree I have, but love digital skills and physical skills.

Degree = ego = frustration and jealousy when you see those without degrees succeeding.

Skill = money = confidence and happiness.

The fastest way to be egotistic is to have lots of degrees and the fastest way to be confident is have lots of money.

To have this money as a civilized man, you need a digital skill or at least, a physical skill.

I have told you guys countless times  that I'm jobless and will remain jobless.

Why? I have got my digital and physical skills willing to handle everything life throws at me. Anyone I can't handle, I hire or hand it over to God to fix.

Talking about "hire," I hired someone to re-paint a two bedroom apartment for me and he did a nice job, but a little off the quality painting I had in mind.

I paid, but there were more places to re-paint. As a man with physical skills, I took over the painting and after 3 days, I did what I was proud of.

Not just that, I fixed the ACs myself — both the window unit in room 1, the split units in room 2, and parlor.

The lamp holder in the kitchen refused to work and I fixed it with a new one. This is to say, I'm an electrician as well.

While doing all these, I didn't see it as work, but exercise. Also, there was no boss to tell me my painting was bad. The moment they looked good in my eyes, they looked good for life.

Even though I did some parts of the work myself, I still paid myself and that money is to help one or two people offline.

This is to say: I'm my own boss. I hired myself, worked for myself, and paid myself, then used the money for charity.

One more thing. As I was using my physical skill to paint the kitchen yesterday, (changing the color from yellow to white) my digital skill was making me money.

I finished my painting, check my phone and realized I had made more than 70k with my digital skill without doing anything. Money from books on Amazon.

This is more than the salary of some Nigerians in a whole month. I'm not special and anyone can do it even better than me as long as they they learn the needed digital skills to write and publish books.

Some people, like teachers, love to work hard for money, but people like use, we hate hate working hard for money. A pretty lady I bought curtains from told me how she used to teach and they paid her 10k per month. I paused, looked at her and asked, "Are you serious?"

Life is financial fair, but we humans make it unfair for ourselves by mingling with the wrong circles of friends and following them in being lazy as we act too cool for handiwork. We want our degrees to do the "working" for us.

We want white collar jobs so we can look cool and rich. Dear, the real game of life is not about "looking rich," but "being wealthy."

Focus on things that will lead you to generational wealth, not on things that'll make you look cool as you make a living.

If some people hear I paint, they'll laugh and say, "So, that guy is just a painter."

Yes, I'm a painter, but I only paint for myself — just the same way I can construct an upholstery chair myself.

Take your mind off white collar jobs and follow the proven steps of wealth, health and happiness

0. Stay focused and be persistent
1. Always exercise and have good thoughts
2. Always have a digital skill that'll fetch you money while you sleep or do other things
3. Learn to hire and at the same time, learn to do it yourself — if need be
4. Always be the king in your marriage or relationship as a man without being controlling while in control
5. Go out there and do things so you can have stories to tell and these stories will turn to wealth
6. Big men don't fix things at home, they call their boys to do it. One day, their boys will also fix their wives or daughters for them. There is no need acting like a big man — be humble and be productive and only outsource when it's necessary

You'll wake one day and realize your "fixing boy," has fixed your beautiful daughter into pregnancy. Your daughter fell in love with him not because he is rich, but because he has a physical skill. A man with skills is more attractive to women than forming big man with pot belly.

Imagine the sink in your wife's kitchen keeps getting blocked or her toilet's handle got damaged and after complaining for a day or two, she came back the next day and saw you fixing them, what do you think she'll think?

She'll think you're smart, understanding, and hot. During bedtime, she'll repay your smartness by ridding you to org*smic explosion like an Iranian pilot.

All I'm driving at is: handiwork is not a crime and it's not only for illiterates. Educated people should also consider handiwork as part of life, not something meant for the undedicated or poor.

I could actually write a book on all I did/still doing in that house from paying, buying foams, ACs, TV, chair, curtains, fixing things, painting, and much more. While busy doing all these, my digital skill was busy making me money.

A man with a job can't have this free time I have in handling this project without worries of how my boss will feel at the workplace.

If I had put my hopes in just degrees, I would've been in the office working for another man.

Our source of happiness will always vary. A man women can't resist is a man who possesses

1. How to handle women skill (bedroom game, humor, mystery, psychology, calmness in terms of trouble, etc.)
2. How to make money skill (making money online and offline and even when asleep — with or without a degree)
3. Managing money skill to help you avoid daughters or Jezebel from pushing you back to poverty
4. Health is wealth and handiwork is part of exercise, not punishment

Have the for things above and your life is sure. Oh, I forgot. The moment I finished the painting, I had some messages on WhatsApp of people ready to buy some of our books.

The moral of the post/story is: put yourself in a position where you'll make money left, right, center, awake, and even when sleeping. Learn how to make real money, manage money, and handle the opposite sex like a boss.

Also, don't see handiwork as something meant for illiterates the same way some people think being a mechanic is only for illiterates. They look down on mechanics or painters without knowing those guys are balling more than most people with degrees.

That's all for now. May, I'll post a few images of me doing the handiwork I talked about above if 10 people request for see them.

Things like

Buying the curtain
Buying the foam
Fixing the AC
Painting the kitchen, etc.

8 Likes

Re: +18: Just 3 Things by Stenewiser: 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
Samsung s8 for sale price- 45000
Re: +18: Just 3 Things by Stenewiser: 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
Samsung s8 for sale price- 45000
Re: +18: Just 3 Things by Stenewiser: 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
phone for sale
Re: +18: Just 3 Things by Stenewiser: 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
phone for phone for phone for sale for sale for sale for sale
Re: +18: Just 3 Things by Lightway: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
Interested in the pictures
Re: +18: Just 3 Things by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
ilegendd is still alive?
Re: +18: Just 3 Things by drezzyx(m): 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: +18: Just 3 Things by iLegendd(m): 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
BadRadio:
ilegendd is still alive?

Learn to be useful.

4 Likes

Re: +18: Just 3 Things by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
iLegendd:

Learn to be useful.
so I m useless right?
Re: +18: Just 3 Things by iLegendd(m): 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
BadRadio:
so I m useless right?

You may be useful, but the way you stalk and abuse me is not a good use of your time. Your comment is always about death-related.

Whatever a man keeps harboring in his heart against his neighbors, so shall it befall him.

Be wise and desist from this. I know you love argument, but I'll not engage in it. Have a nice evening.

3 Likes

Re: +18: Just 3 Things by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
iLegendd:

You may be useful, but the way you stalk and abuse me is not a good use of your time. Your comment is always about death-related.

Whatever a man keeps harboring in his heart against his neighbors, so shall it befall him.

Be wise and desist from this. I know you love argument, but I'll not engage in it. Have a nice evening.
bros I go enter u o... no vex me

Re: +18: Just 3 Things by Rules7: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
Do you still do the laptop stuff I'm based in PH
Re: +18: Just 3 Things by mastertunji(m): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
What an educating and scintillating article!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: Just 3 Things by iLegendd(m): 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
Rules7:
Do you still do the laptop stuff I'm based in PH

I have someone who buys from Lagos and sends, but it's an undisclosed transaction. I would've loved to give his number to people, but fear won't let me do such.

If anything happens, I'll be held responsible. No time for Nairaland accusation or drama at the moment, so most things are private.
Re: +18: Just 3 Things by iLegendd(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
BadRadio:
bros I go enter u o... no vex me

I'll just ignore you. This is why I said you should be useful. Why "enter" someone who doesn't care about you online when you could use that precious time to "enter" into a skill acquisitions program? Be wise and enter wisely.
Re: +18: Just 3 Things by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
iLegendd:

I'll just ignore you. This is why I said you should be useful. Why "enter" someone who doesn't care about you online when you could use that precious time to "enter" into a skill acquisitions program? Be wise and enter wisely.

all those nonsense u re typing will earn u a special devastating punch.
Re: +18: Just 3 Things by Offpoint: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
Why change the topic? it wasn't getting enough view?
Re: +18: Just 3 Things by euphratess(m): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
I will like to know how to handle women. Am serious
iLegendd:

That's all for now. May, I'll post a few images of me doing the handiwork I talked about above if 10 people request for see them.

Things like

Buying the curtain
Buying the foam
Fixing the AC
Painting the kitchen, etc.

Re: +18: Just 3 Things by iLegendd(m): 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
euphratess:
I will like to know how to handle women. Am serious

Nice move. All info you need are in books. It all depends on what you want to handle first.

1. Chatting skill
2. Communication skill
3. Bedroom skills
4. Humor skills
5. Etc.

Whenever I say something like this and the person replies with "ALL," I know he is not serious.
Re: +18: Just 3 Things by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:
Why change the topic? it wasn't getting enough view?
dont mind the maggot, he s confused
Re: +18: Just 3 Things by euphratess(m): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
no.2 and 4
iLegendd:

Nice move. All info you need are in books. It all depends on what you want to handle first.

1. Chatting skill
2. Communication skill
3. Bedroom skills
4. Humor skills
5. Etc.

Whenever I say something like this and the person replies with "ALL," I know he is not serious.

Re: +18: Just 3 Things by iLegendd(m): 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
euphratess:
no.2 and 4
Okay. You can chat with us on WhatsApp to ask for the book you want to purchase. All you need are in books, but if you hate reading books, then it won't be possible for us to handle your case.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Do You Have To Tell. / I Miss My Rich Ex Girlfriend / This Is The Reason I'm Better Than You [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.