Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos (52853 Views)

Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos by therajah: 12:33am On Oct 22, 2019
Oyikoha:
Please I need a girl that will give me her life savings and love me
I promise I will love her

Your mum!!!
Re: Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos by midnighter(f): 12:39am On Oct 22, 2019
iswallker:

I love her teethy smile - it's infectious.. Unlike the one in my home that wears a long face since God knows when..

Lol come, the one in your house, what did you do to her that shes wearing long face

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos by Excuzeme: 12:58am On Oct 22, 2019
tayebest:
But should we really care? undecided

The stupidity that goes on nowadays, e nor get Part 2.
It is not everything 'lovely' you do within your house, that you must expose and put out on Social Media.

Craving Public Attention is a disease that these intending couple and a lot of young people need to get treatment for.

Wishing them a happy married life in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos by obidark: 1:42am On Oct 22, 2019
cute....
Re: Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos by obidark: 1:42am On Oct 22, 2019
tayebest:
But should we really care? undecided

who dey beg you to care....??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos by terroristbuhari: 2:04am On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
post=83349216:
No be small tin

We go love o.

Love issa beautiful thingy when you are with the right person.

#Salute to the cute couple.

kiss kiss kiss
[/s]
Re: Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos by hybridblood07(m): 2:12am On Oct 22, 2019
Oga, it is pre-wedding photo oh
muzically:
It's not professional to smile while saluting grin
Re: Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos by clems88(m): 3:09am On Oct 22, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Bro, I tire!

OP, please why in this whole world should we give a sh!t?

What exActly do you want us to do with this info?

You want us to study the picture, learn how to salute and then go about saluting all the cows in our street simply because we wish to consume beef?

Well, thanks for this news sha. After reading it aloud in my room, all the non living things in my room including the air have been saluting me since.

I feel like the general commander of the armed forces just because of your news.

Thanks so much! undecided
angry

Re: Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos by vivypretty(f): 4:20am On Oct 22, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Bro, I tire!

OP, please why in this whole world should we give a sh!t?

What exActly do you want us to do with this info?

You want us to study the picture, learn how to salute and then go about saluting all the cows in our street simply because we wish to consume beef?

Well, thanks for this news sha. After reading it aloud in my room, all the non living things in my room including the air have been saluting me since.

I feel like the general commander of the armed forces just because of your news.

Thanks so much! undecided
funniest comment that can cure depression

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos by jaxxy(m): 5:41am On Oct 22, 2019
The airforce salutes quite differently from the navy and army.. I noticed
Re: Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos by FreeConCiencE: 6:46am On Oct 22, 2019
kvngtomi:
Happy married life to the couples. In need of a beautiful, intelligent lady to love, not sugar mummy ooo, I no wan die for young age ooo...

And resides in Ibadan

Do you want a divorcee(1 child)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos by Massdamm(m): 6:53am On Oct 22, 2019
PureGoldh:
Congratulations to them... May God bless their union and may it be as sweet as Honey.

Meanwhile.. If you need Original Pure Honey.....Call or whatsapp 0 8 1 0166 67 71

uve already sell honey for them go and collect ur money there
Re: Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos by SolarHub(m): 6:58am On Oct 22, 2019
Cool

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 22, 2019
Oyikoha:
Please I need a girl that will give me her life savings and love me
I promise I will love her

Yes. I have a girl for you she will give you her life savings and love you... But she also needs your kidneys , your private part , one of your eye , leg and hand......if you are interested in the deal , pls pm me ASAP......

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos by Modernist: 7:44am On Oct 22, 2019
RenHub:
The best force to join in Nigeria is Airforce. At least you'd scarcely hear of a black hawk down. Wow! Black hawk down was my best movie second best movie after Hard way and the only way that year. There is always a "black guy" that must die a heroic death in majority of these movies grin Kids these days don't like " war film" only ben10 and PJ mask... Smh!
You don't hear black hawk down because there's no black hawk in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos by mechanics(m): 7:45am On Oct 22, 2019
Hmmmmm, they should know pre wedding shoot does not guarantee a long lasting marriage, it's only God, all this pre wedding shoot is unnecessary.
Re: Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos by RenHub: 7:46am On Oct 22, 2019
Modernist:
You don't hear black hawk down because there's no black hawk in the first place.

Hahahahaha so what do we have na? grin
Butterfly! grin
Re: Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos by Modernist: 7:51am On Oct 22, 2019
RenHub:

Hahahahaha so what do we have na? grin Butterfly! grin
Legit.
Re: Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos by Erastuslove: 8:58am On Oct 22, 2019
What I can read from the pictures is not "Beauty" but "character" that is doing this marriage..
Re: Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos by sync(f): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2019
Abeg na which tailor sew this kin dress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos by Oyikoha(m): 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
Gforce2015:

Yes. I have a girl for you she will give you her life savings and love you... But she also needs your kidneys , your private part , one of your eye , leg and hand......if you are interested in the deal , pls pm me ASAP......
I'm not interested in a ritualist
Re: Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos by Oyikoha(m): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
therajah:

Your mum!!!
She's a mother already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) / She Is Seriously Tempting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.