Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) (52851 Views)

Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute / Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
happens so many times grin grin

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
grin

23 Likes

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Malory: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
Erudite skullers will take advantage of this to mine many skulls.

261 Likes 11 Shares

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
Why always women. They no dey tire?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
Malory:

176 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Remijuice: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nothing Consign me..
Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Demigod22: 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
LoL, give the bike man the phone let me talk with him. Boys don do that thing tire for school that year.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by slawormiir: 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar
That kind thing

Women and dick

Thier quest for dickkk always results in this kind of situation

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
Normal occurance, grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Tokskob2008: 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Why always women. They no dey tire?
Tire for dickkk wey dey sweet them

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Baitullah: 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
Malory:

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Candidlady: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
The second picture cheesy

The lady got no tp on here!! Some Ladies are trying and em get mind!!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Ultravintage(m): 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Fish brained mumus ,if they carry them now they will start calling devil but you left your house without full directions and in some cases without money. smh

pause,take a look at my signature and dm if interested all at cheap price.

6 Likes

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by mytime24(f): 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lagos address na ur mate

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
Most times na because dem no hold t-fare grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Skyfornia(m): 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
grin grin

181 Likes 10 Shares

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Iceberghill(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
grin

44 Likes

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by wiseone28: 12:14am On Apr 21, 2022
Who dey snap all of them?

153 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by drmuchin: 2:09am On Apr 21, 2022
VERY INTERESTING VIEWS

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by triple996(m): 2:31am On Apr 21, 2022
Woman and wahala cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Anthonyoz(m): 4:28am On Apr 21, 2022
A time when skull mining wasn't lucrative as it is today, erudite skullers would be scaling some skull now.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 5:44am On Apr 21, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Tire for dickkk wey dey sweet them

Oops, I no know say e dey sweet them reach like this o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by trueking: 5:47am On Apr 21, 2022
The second picture the guy said I'm coming, it's been two hours the guy never show grin

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Zendinho(m): 5:57am On Apr 21, 2022
Go to uyo and see how Keke and minibus drivers don knack them tire... grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by greymiles: 6:24am On Apr 21, 2022
But why the urge to always snap random people to chase unnecessary clouts online
These girls may not even be going to a guys house

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by Robertgreene1(m): 6:32am On Apr 21, 2022
Useless stinking things...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by 1869ineee: 6:41am On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
triple996:
Woman and wahala cheesy
[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by phemmyfour: 7:04am On Apr 21, 2022
Candidlady:

Very embarrassing
You kept the bike man waiting only for the person that will pay fare was not to be found

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by yusluvad(m): 7:10am On Apr 21, 2022
Vawulence is going on here. grin cheesy grin cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by erad(m): 8:01am On Apr 21, 2022
Omo... Nigerians are f**king myopic
So every stranded girl now is going to see a guy?
I weak for una matter.
Do you even have any idea how home delivery works?
This is sad mehn, seeing images and creating the worst case scenario for them just for clout.
Wetin go teach una go teach una.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 8:06am On Apr 21, 2022
Candidlady:

Haha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 8:07am On Apr 21, 2022
Malory:

U r so pathetic!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Is Seriously Tempting Me / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.