Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men (53254 Views)

COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos / Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) / Women In Borno Use Sand, Ashes In Place Of Sanitary Pad - Hajiya Aisha Wakil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Billyanger(m): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
"A particular sex trapped in the opposite sex body" grin
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
esente:
These days, when filling out online forms, the drop-down option in gender section now includes all sorts of things other than the normal male or female. You see things like "Transgender'', "Rather not say" - whatever that means, amongst others.

Very silly something. You hear things like "My name is b and my pronouns are They, Them, Their."
Very confusing English.

1 Like

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Starz825(m): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
End time pad.. grin
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by midnighter(f): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
AryaSand:

How can a trangender man who does not have OVARIES have period? Please educate me.

She still gats ovaries, she just prefers to be a guy
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Omojudy: 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
midnighter:

your comment just cleared it up for me
A pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by 2LESS(m): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
I think that someone can decide to change from a woman to a man, just like the opposite of Bobrisky. Hence the need.

This is also TRANSGENDER in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Omojudy: 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
esente:
These days, when filling out online forms, the drop-down option in gender section now includes all sorts of things other than the normal male or female. You see things like "Transgender'', "Rather not say" - whatever that means, amongst others.
I will start choosing the rather not say!
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Omojudy: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
Billyanger:
"A particular sex trapped in the opposite sex body" grin
No be only trap na prison! See how Bobrisky come look finer than many original women. What’s the trap in that? Freedom to choose. That reminds me Catlyn Jenner the step father of Kim Kardashian who claimed to transition to female never agreed to chop off his penis till today!

2 Likes

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by midnighter(f): 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
Omojudy:

A pleasure.

smiley
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by cococandy(f): 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
A transgender man was born female.

Then transed into a socially male passing individual.

In cases where they haven’t done a full hysterosalpingooopherectomy ( womb, Fallopian tubes and ovaries removal ), such a person can still have periods because they have the internal female parts.

A transgender woman was born male and then transed into a socially female passing individual. It’s kind of flipped. I understand it can be confusing
AryaSand:

How can a trangender man who does not have OVARIES have period? Please educate me.
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by baiaon(m): 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
esente:
The one I saw while opening an e-mail account was male,female and "other".We are all witnessing the downfall of the West.So it's all good in my book

1 Like

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by MistadeRegal(m): 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
angry
When someone is telling you guys about the End Time, you will think we are being religious.
Soon all your eyes will be clear when the shocking doubted even takes the world by surprise.

1 Like

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by einsteine(m): 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
thelastorca:

i am wondering the same thing

or will transgender men go pretend to be on once a month?

Of course transgender men menstruate.

Do you guys even know what transgender mean?

Transgender men are born as biological females so they menstruate
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by duality(m): 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
The manipulations of the devil.

Tell this P & G to put John 3:16 on their products
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by drezzyx(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
Finally I have seen it all transgender now see their period how about getting pregnant...

That is y I use to say this present generation is worst than sodom and Gomorrah. Let me see somebody that Will tell me he/she sees the Angel of God or Jesus himself.
This world is too filthy for divine beings .

And I Will know what to say to d person.
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Charleys: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
Write4me:

What you don’t know, you don’t know. The only reason why men would be considered for such is because some men do self induced Menstration.

Madam how does someone do self induced menstruation? Please teach me.
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Isapro1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
They leak from the anus
drey076:
So transgender now mensurate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Billyanger(m): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
Omojudy:

No be only trap na prison! See how Bobrisky come look finer than many original women. What’s the trap in that? Freedom to choose. That reminds me Catlyn Jenner the step father of Kim Kardashian who claimed to transition to female never agreed to chop off his penis till today!
True! grin it ain't nothing new....everybody can decide what they want to do with their lives. The way many Nigerian take these kind of matters personal is funny tho grin

1 Like

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by fortran12: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
thelastorca:

i am wondering the same thing

or will transgender men go pretend to be on once a month?
They are women who are confused and change their physical features to look manly but their internal features are still feminine.
They are suffering from gender dysphoria

2 Likes

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Cousin9999: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
Okay, so I'll boycott the company.

1 Like

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Pussywar(f): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
Rotiix:
Good news for bob
he's not a transgender woman
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Pussywar(f): 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
Pataricatering:
Transgender individuals are not always men - and yes some of them have periods . Try and read up more on these things .
I don't know why people hate on them so much, its unnecessary. People can decide what they want to do with their bodies. Smh
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
We live in a wicked and perverted generation.

May God help us, it’s super bad

2 Likes

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Adrian98(m): 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
Tahhhh.
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Pussywar(f): 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
einsteine:

Of course transgender men menstruate.

Do you guys even know what transgender mean?

Transgender men are born as biological females so they menstruate
I doubt o. Periods are unfertilized eggs. They don't have eggs...right? I know they have orgasms though
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by mercyviv(f): 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
The world is changing, Im not surprised!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Eaglefine(f): 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
This one weak me ooooh.

Everything them go dey drag with women.

Drag yansh, breast, make over, wig and so many of them.

Now is internal dragging.
Dragging of WOMB and Menstruation.

Alright! Make una continue ooo

1 Like

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
n.a. craze dey worry This company!

1 Like

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Kennydoc(m): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
Pataricatering:
Transgender individuals are not always men - and yes some of them have periods . Try and read up more on these things .

It was even your comment that made me reason properly.
Many trans men retain their uteri (wombs), so they can actually menstruate. Some trans men have given birth in recent times.
That said, transgender is an abomination actually. It is insanity with legal backing that is trying to consume the world, alongside its siblings LGBQ.

1 Like

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Emma1Oj(m): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Does always ultra still exist? In this age where Nigerian ladies prefer using cotton wool, toilet roll, pieces of cloths and foam to pack their menses.
Omo..... see experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Best9000(m): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
if they like let them be transhuman or transanimal bussiness got to move on and money is gonna flow

this is just a type of advert simple
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by einsteine(m): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Pussywar:
I doubt o. Periods are unfertilized eggs. They don't have eggs...right? I know they have orgasms though

They do.

Most transgender don’t undertake full gender reassignment surgery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady / 10 Signs You May Have Kidney Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.