Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men (53253 Views)

COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos / Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) / Women In Borno Use Sand, Ashes In Place Of Sanitary Pad - Hajiya Aisha Wakil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2019
Pataricatering:
Transgender individuals are not always men - and yes some of them have periods . Try and read up more on these things .

If they have menses that means they have functioning ovaries and vagina. That makes them what? Female.
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Came4amod: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2019
collinsDeji:
A prominent sanitary product brand, ‘Always’ has announced its decision to remove the feminine logo from their packaging to accommodate the transgender men who use the products.

Procter & Gamble (P&G) made the decision to remove the female sexual identity mark after being pressured by transgender activists.

In June, transgender campaigner Ben Saunders reportedly contacted Always on Twitter, questioning why the brand used feminine logos on all of their packaging.
At the time, another activist who goes by Melly Bloom on Twitter made the same complaint asking why it was ‘imperative’ to have the Venus sign on their products.

Both feel that the company, owned by Proctor & Gamble, exclude transgender and non-binary people who use the items.

Since both complaints were made, Always has said it will now aim to remove the signs from their packaging from December 2019, with aims to have it distributed everywhere by February 2020.

https://thickmatch.com/always-sanitary-pad-company-removes-feminine-logo-accomodate-transgender-men/
Lol to all trannys I wish u a blissfull ass tear ..
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by seundoll: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
let me think like a 5yr old here:

why should they think of transgender men when talking about sanitary pads (its not like these confused men have their periods, is it)?!

Menstuator: (Noun) Person who menstruates.

Some men menstruate https://feminisminindia.com/2018/07/13/men-menstruate-talk-about-it/
Some women don't https://www.refinery29.com/en-gb/absence-of-menstruation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by luluosas(m): 8:53am On Oct 22, 2019
Devil on the rampage. Please surrender your life to Jesus Christ now, so that you can be saved from the onslaught of Satan.
Jesus is LORD
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by KillerBeauty(f): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2019
emonis88:
Do transgender men menstruate? Who give them womb? Abegi!!
Transgender men are women transitioning into men. While transgender women are men transitioning into women. It's a real head scratcher. Matta tire me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by KillerBeauty(f): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2019
FrLukas:

If they have menses that means they have functioning ovaries and vagina. That makes them what? Female.
Females who change their sex to male are called male transgender I think. They have vagina and ovaries but physically look like men because they have transitioned.

1 Like

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by roundface: 9:45am On Oct 22, 2019
WAIT OOOO, trans men dey do this thing too ayam confusion......
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by roundface: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2019
haaaaa, who says

LordAzubuike:
Does always ultra still exist? In this age where Nigerian ladies prefer using cotton wool, toilet roll, pieces of cloths and foam to pack their menses.
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by litaninja(m): 10:25am On Oct 22, 2019
You took the words right out of my mouth sir.

MrBrownJay1:
let me think like a 5yr old here:

why should they think of transgender men when talking about sanitary pads (its not like these confused men have their periods, is it)?!
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by GuestLog: 11:02am On Oct 22, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Does always ultra still exist? In this age where Nigerian ladies prefer using cotton wool, toilet roll, pieces of cloths and foam to pack their menses.
Which slum do you pick your women?
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by LordAzubuike(f): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2019
GuestLog:
Which slum do you pick your women?
The same place your father picked your mother.
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by GuestLog: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2019
LordAzubuike:

The same place your father picked your mother.
You go chop ban now.
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by LordAzubuike(f): 11:21am On Oct 22, 2019
GuestLog:
You go chop ban now.
How? Na you get guilty conscience dey wish bad thing abi where your papa pick your mama again
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by GuestLog: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2019
LordAzubuike:

How? Na you get guilty conscience dey wish bad thing abi where your papa pick your mama again
You need home training. Your parents should be ashamed of their failure.
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by LordAzubuike(f): 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
GuestLog:
You need home training. Your parents should be ashamed of their failure.
Only if you could say this to my face in real life without getting a brain resetting slap.. when you see your superiors, respect them.
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by showafrica(m): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
Salmoneus:
Ugh, crazy world...The problem is that the west is overfed, they have solved most of their problems so they have to manufacture new problems just to feel like human beings...

You reason deep, exactly my thought. My problem is why Africa is no where near solving her own problem. Abi they no follow chop apple wey adam chop?
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by GuestLog: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
LordAzubuike:

Only if you could say this to my face in real life without getting a brain resetting slap.. when you see your superiors, respect them.
You think you speaking to a child abi? Please go and learn manners before typing in public with those leprous fingers you want to slap with. Useless fool.
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Cj4charles(m): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
Testing the microphone one two, Bobrisky your sanitary pad is ready
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
KillerBeauty:

Females who change their sex to male are called male transgender I think. They have vagina and ovaries but physically look like men because they have transitioned.

Do they have joysticks? Can they produce sperms? They are women who have decided to look like men.
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by BRATISLAVA: 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
AryaSand:

How can a trangender man who does not have OVARIES have period? Please educate me.
because he was born female
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
guys dont wear pad the way babes wear.
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by KillerBeauty(f): 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
FrLukas:

Do they have joysticks? Can they produce sperms? They are women who have decided to look like men.
Don't mind those people jare. The transgender thing is always a head scratcher to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Write4me(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2020
Charleys:

Madam how does someone do self induced menstruation? Please teach me.

Ask dem gays.
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by afribabe: 11:43am On Apr 19, 2020
LordAzubuike:
which Nigerian ladies are you referring too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady / 10 Signs You May Have Kidney Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.