Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men (53255 Views)

COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos / Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) / Women In Borno Use Sand, Ashes In Place Of Sanitary Pad - Hajiya Aisha Wakil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by stfadaanthony(m): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
This is a big nonsense, and to this end,Always should be ban in Nigeria. My reason is very simple,as at today in Nigeria,being a transgender is still a crime. I there ask,is Always trying to help promote same sex in a country that has a law? Na nonsense Always wan try so.

2 Likes

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by EXOUSIAng: 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
This world is not my home

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
Greenishland:
The people they are talking about are women who changed to men. They will still continue menstruating e.g. Sade Adu's daughter who is now a son.

as much as you are absolutely RIGHT about the above, focus again on what was written by the OP:

collinsDeji:
A prominent sanitary product brand, ‘Always’ has announced its decision to remove the feminine logo from their packaging to accommodate the transgender men who use the products.
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Lamanii22(f): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Cumtroller:
Bobrisky go need Always Sanitary Yansh pad.

Afonja Ajokazi!!!!

I won't be surprised if they made him an always ambassador...
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by ahahnow: 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
drey076:
So transgender now mensurate

They are refering to women who transition into men. They still have periods since they still have internation female organs.
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by SavageResponse(m): 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
Na dem sabi
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by bigfrancis21: 12:04am On Oct 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
let me think like a 5yr old here:

why should they think of transgender men when talking about sanitary pads (its not like these confused men have their periods, is it)?!

Transgender men means former women who transitioned to become men. However, most of the time it is only a hormonal transition and more than half don't do gender reassignment, meaning that their female reproductive system is still intact, however physically looking they look like men (with the breasts removed). So that's my guess as to why their request might make sense. Transgender women = former men who fully (hormone therapy + gender reassignment) or partially (hormone therapy only) become women, for eg. Bobrisky.

2 Likes

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Image123(m): 12:28am On Oct 22, 2019
Let all the transgender be allowed into female sports please. We don't want transgender by convenience. Put them in the front line where it matters. They must have full rights since they are not right.
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:42am On Oct 22, 2019
bigfrancis21:

Transgender men means former women who transitioned to become men. However, most of the time it is only a hormonal transition and more than half don't do gender reassignment, meaning that their female reproductive system is still intact, however physically looking they look like men (with the breasts removed). So that's my guess as to why their request might make sense. Transgender women = former men who become women.

thanks for the education on the subject... i now understand that transgender "men" are actually born WOMEN (and not born men)

1 Like

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 22, 2019
einsteine:

Of course transgender men menstruate.

Do you guys even know what transgender mean?

Transgender men are born as biological females so they menstruate

why would i retain my reproductive system if i want to become a man?
that is easily disposed of , not so?
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by anambraamaka: 1:06am On Oct 22, 2019
tobidipity:
Wahala dey o

Serious one oooooo
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by baratech: 1:19am On Oct 22, 2019
Wetin Seun no go see for Nairaland
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by obidark: 2:05am On Oct 22, 2019
kiiikikiki....they don drill their anuses tire,now e dey lick....

nawa....
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by obidark: 2:10am On Oct 22, 2019
solmusdesigns:
undecided

Stupidity making waves.... So Fargots now menstruate or shit blood with thier yansh grin

Nothing wey blessing no go see for brothel

The only thing Jonathan did to impress our ancestors was banning western gay pigs from entering nigeria

people that practice anal-sex cant control that well no more....
better dont allow it in your societies....

because then what happened with sodom and gomorah would be nothing compared with what will befall una....

1 Like

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by obidark: 2:13am On Oct 22, 2019
Pataricatering:
Transgender individuals are not always men - and yes some of them have periods . Try and read up more on these things .

wait wait....
are you trying to say,men have periods too....??
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by obidark: 2:16am On Oct 22, 2019
Omojudy:
In reality transgender men are women who prefer to be regarded as men, so they still have periods most times until they do some hormonal therapy. Bobrisky is a transgender woman. Ie a man who prefers to be regarded as a woman.

ohh shitt....i forgot their are women born with a dick too....

shietttt....!!
this world is something else....

1 Like

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by terroristbuhari: 2:35am On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
undecided

Stupidity making waves.... So Fargots now menstruate or shit blood with thier yansh grin

Nothing wey blessing no go see for brothel

The only thing Jonathan did to impress our ancestors was banning western gay pigs from entering nigeria

[/s]
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by terroristbuhari: 2:37am On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
post=83345711:
Orisirisi something!

What is this world turning to sef?!

Jesus come back already pleaseeee!!
[/s]
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 22, 2019
Wow Interesting .... Had no clue that transgender could menstrate

edited!

Now I get it the female transitioning to men! capace.
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by witworth(m): 4:04am On Oct 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

why should they think of transgender men when talking about sanitary pads (its not like these confused men have their periods, is it)?!
i tire my brother... dem jus wan please everybody at the same time simply because of pressure. some human beings are human beasts.

2 Likes

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by witworth(m): 4:11am On Oct 22, 2019
Crazeworld:
So transgender dey Nigeria? I thought it only exists on xvideos

Prospective Corps members, check my signature for your medical certificate and medical report
so u think Always is a Nigerian company.
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by witworth(m): 4:19am On Oct 22, 2019
the world is going too far left, am beginning to imagine how everything is gonna look like in 30th century, wish we can all still be around to see life by then. 19th century will be like stone age.
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Kormforth: 5:25am On Oct 22, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Does always ultra still exist? In this age where Nigerian ladies prefer using cotton wool, toilet roll, pieces of cloths and foam to pack their menses.

On behalf of the Nigerian ladies ! We hereby disassociate ourselves from this comment. We don't engage in habit hazardous to our health.
Dear madam LordAzubuike , kindly speak for your self. Cheers :-(:-(

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by richiepolymer(m): 5:45am On Oct 22, 2019
wink
They are trying to create comfort for those with leaking butt holes.

MrBrownJay1:

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Chummynoni(m): 6:07am On Oct 22, 2019
bobRISKY at work
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by zed7: 6:18am On Oct 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

For the females who no longer want to identify as women and have now become 'men' but obviously still have female organs and have their periods.

1 Like

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by MRLANNISTER(m): 6:52am On Oct 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Women who converted to men still have periods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by wonder233: 6:57am On Oct 22, 2019
Ewwwwwww
LordAzubuike:
Does always ultra still exist? In this age where Nigerian ladies prefer using cotton wool, toilet roll, pieces of cloths and foam to pack their menses.
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by Slimpotter(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2019
Salmoneus:
Ugh, crazy world...The problem is that the west is overfed, they have solved most of their problems so they have to manufacture new problems just to feel like human beings...
You're on point with this. Hong kongers have been protesting in China for what I do not understand for months now, some Chinese citizens are looking for freedom of speech and expression for a government taking care of them, well, nothing dey bother them again.
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by godofuck231: 7:12am On Oct 22, 2019
Any boy holes here? No , that means always is knocked out of point ,
Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by aksocute(m): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2019
Familypicked.com has it all smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men by themanderon: 7:52am On Oct 22, 2019
I knew it. These devil worshipping proctor and gamble people. These homosexuals and trannys and all these sick societal misfits are really forcing themselves down the throat of straights.
Where are those that said they are not harming anyone? The rights of those that do not want any association with these sodomites is gradually fading away as they are becoming more brazen and forcing themselves on people through music, movies and now even children are not left out as cartoons and textbooks now feature these sodomites trying so hard to indoctrinate them.
End times are truly here and everyone has got to run the race for his/her soul. Jesus is coming soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady / 10 Signs You May Have Kidney Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.