Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) (23620 Views)

Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) / Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by RichDad1(m): 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Tinubu is the next president of this country. QED. cool

6 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by Kunlexity(m): 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Congratulations � sire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by fredoooooo: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ashiwaju grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
RichDad1:
Jagaban of the Universe.
Respect by all well Meaning Nigerians

respected by people without moral fibre or values

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by AdesegunSanni89: 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
INCOMING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by RichDad1(m): 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
isthatso:

respected by people without moral fibre or values
Cry me a River. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
another clear evil under the sun
Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by tolumizzy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
emeijeh:
"You be thief!
I no be thief.
You be robber.
I no be robber.
You dey steeeeaaalll.
I no dey steal.
You be arm robber.
I no be arm robber"

You valid bro
Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by innopassion: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
mopol123:
Misplaced honour. Anyways, what do I know?

ugly gorilla called Tinibu...nonsense honour.honouring one of the evil men of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by AdesegunSanni89: 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
innopassion:

ugly gorilla called Tinibu...nonsense honour.honouring one of the evil men of Nigeria.
kill ya sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
Wetin Aregbe dey talk wey him too serious like that. Idiat
Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by teniolav: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
stephenduru:
“LET ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU SPEAK FOR US HERE” :Sultan Sokoto

Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola and others today attended the conferment of Doctor of Public Administration (Honoris Causa) on the National leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu at the 7th Convocation of Afe Babalola University (ABUAD), Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.

The Sultan of Sokoto, His Eminence Saad Abubakar was honoured with honorary doctorate degree.Sultan of Sokoto caused a stir at Afe Babalola University, Convocation ceremony when he asked the Jagaban,  Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. “To speak for me and other Emirs from the North here present because whatever he says is from us."

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/afe-babalola-university-honours-bola.html?m=1
All the major road don spoil finish for lagos state and Sanwo dey follow follow up and down .. Are you a governor ? Or slave to some people ? God bless Ambode .
Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by Angelstudios: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
so those Governors went with Tinubu to get an award...with state securities and tax payer's money....Jobless people..
I don't blame the giver and the recipient at least they should get some cash from Mr Bullion van
Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by Nsarug80: 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
It is only in Nigeria that rogues, bandits, drug addicts & certificate perverts are honored & encouraged to continue with their infamy

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by emkz: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
How do you honour a man whose case file is in the US as a drug barons? Whose wealth in Lagos is questionable? I cannot call him a thief but can he explain his source of wealth after he became Governor of Lagos State? The SW and misplaced priority. That is how a prestigious University invited a known thug to give a speech. Moral decadence.

Bros, do you have proof for what you just said if you are asked to provide it? Do you know you can be sent to prison if you are unable to pay the libel sum that might be slammed on you if you are sued? Please for the umpteenth time, be careful of the things you write on the internet. Seun and his moderators can be subpoenaed to supply your IP address if security agencies are interested in questioning you. Lai Mohammed spoke on TVC this morning, and the government may come with policies to regulate digital media

That said, are you aware that the US embassy officials have visited Tinubu severally? Are you also aware that since Tinubu left office, he is the only former governor who has remained relevant at state and national levels? Are you also aware that Afe Babalola defended Obasanjo against Buhari, and against Tinubu when Tinubu had problems with Obasanjo during the creation of additional local government areas in Lagos State? Are you saying that you are more intelligent than one of the best lawyers in Nigeria who decided to confer an honorary degree on Tinubu?

Tinubu is a force to reckon with in Nigeria's politics and to some extent, he decides what happens in Nigeria. Can you decide anything that happens in your village?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by bluebay(m): 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
olaboy33:
Even the real northerners respect and honour him cos they know his value.

Those quislings in the north should take note.

#BAT2020
In your dreams
Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by Orokojasper(m): 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
mopol123:
Misplaced honour. Anyways, what do I know?

Who God has bless,no man can curse....na jealousy go kill you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by nathanjohn2808: 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
How do you honour a man whose case file is in the US as a drug barons? Whose wealth in Lagos is questionable? I cannot call him a thief but can he explain his source of wealth after he became Governor of Lagos State? The SW and misplaced priority. That is how a prestigious University invited a known thug to give a speech. Moral decadence.

Go and make money
Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by naijadrivablog: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
emeijeh:
"You be thief! I no be thief. You be robber. I no be robber. You dey steeeeaaalll. I no dey steal. You be arm robber. I no be arm robber"
Late Fela Kuti has not been replaced till date in Nigeria.
Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
nathanjohn2808:

Go and make money
money stained with blood?

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by donprinyo(m): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
danot1030:
The jaganba himself oko gbogbo awon ibo, just keep achieving and progressing on every ground while your haters are languishing in their hate.

Some people from the south east will have heart attack over this now.
Hahaha, who cares?

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by nathanjohn2808: 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
[quote author=NimrodEndOfDays post=83347625]money stained with blood?[/quote
You said you question but your words show you've concluded. sha go and make money.
Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by donprinyo(m): 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
emkz:

Bros, do you have proof for what you just said if you are asked to provide it? Do you know you can be sent to prison if you are unable to pay the libel sum that might be slammed on you if you are sued? Please for the umpteenth time, be careful of the things you write on the internet. Seun and his moderators can be subpoenaed to supply your IP address if security agencies are interested in questioning you. Lai Mohammed spoke on TVC this morning, and the government may come with policies to regulate digital media

That said, are you aware that the US embassy officials have visited Tinubu severally? Are you also aware that since Tinubu left office, he is the only former governor who has remained relevant at state and national levels? Are you also aware that Afe Babalola defended Obasanjo against Buhari, and against Tinubu when Tinubu had problems with Obasanjo during the creation of additional local government areas in Lagos State? Are you saying that you are more intelligent than one of the best lawyers in Nigeria who decided to confer an honorary degree on Tinubu?

Tinubu is a force to reckon with in Nigeria's politics and to some extent, he decides what happens in Nigeria. Can you decide anything that happens in your village?
Hahahha, rotten culture. Continue hailing dem. One day ur eyes go open.
Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by ORIENTATION101: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
Sultan of sokoto - anything tinubu says is coming from all northerner emir's.

Nigeria welcome your incoming president

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by VolvoS60(m): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin

Of course.

Honorary degrees from newly minted 'universities' undecided are the only way out for him now.

After failing to become a ex-GCI student 'by force', his options are fewer now.

Some people want the prestige of academic laurels without the sacrifice required to earn such degrees. They want the prestige of honorary degrees without the service to humanity necessary to earn such degrees. Why not meet the NURTW to confer honorary membership of the union instead? cheesy

You can't turn lead into gold no matter how hard you try...
Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
emkz:

you should take it up with FFK not me. Moreover I can bet my balls that he cannot explain the source of his wealth. You and I know that this is Nigeria were criminals go Scott free even with indicting evidence to show other wise. Buhari said Abacha did not steal a dime and bla bla bla. But you and I know whose money has been repatriated. FFK called him a drug barons and not me. Well, we live in a country were those who are supposed to be the gate keepers are the ones putting their hands in the cookie jar. Can you in all honesty and with the fear of God vouch that the man Tinubu if properly investigated would have clean hands? He is your mentor I cannot fault you for that. Everyone would want to protect his tribesman. The dude is as rich as a president. Please tell me exactly the job he did to aquire such wealth. Not even dangote is that rich
Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by Cajal(m): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
Let him speak for us...jagaban Borgu
BAT2023
Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
[quote author=nathanjohn2808 post=83347760][/quote]how does my words show that? Please tell me.
Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by edoairways: 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
After many Nigerians have vented their frustration on nairaland the country remains the way they meant it whereas Seun is smiling to the bank

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) / We Expect Fierce Opposition From Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries – Shettima / Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.