Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Have You Kissed Your Partner In Public? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Kissed Your Partner In Public? (617 Views)

Which Nairalander Have You Kissed / Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol / The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Kissed Your Partner In Public? by slyopez(m): 10:45am On Nov 10, 2010
Please NL'ers, i would like to know if any have kissed his/her partner in public places example party, church, wedding events, office, in the market etc. Whats your experience on this? Please lets share with you. [/b][b]
Re: Have You Kissed Your Partner In Public? by MrCork26: 10:55am On Nov 10, 2010
NO, only b.l,o.w j.o,b cheers!
Re: Have You Kissed Your Partner In Public? by mamaken: 11:01am On Nov 10, 2010
i personally think, that kissing in public is just a way of exhibitionism and has nothing to do with love.

those days, when i was young, it was cool to kiss in public, but for an adult its a absolutly NO GO!
my opinion
Re: Have You Kissed Your Partner In Public? by bayor48(m): 11:18am On Nov 10, 2010
It was dec 2005,all befor the drama begun,when we first met,i saw her sitting out on her step,she was broke down crying of mess,so i interfered,i ask what is the reason for tears.I wish she could tell me her fears,but i start asking of her name,sarah she reply,she told me how her men play game,so i tell her it was time for a change,and she just laught,i ask her is she laughting about what i said or what,i told her i was glad i could give you a smile,i told her i'm also single and if she dont mind we could start as friends,we exchange number and i look into her eyes for a while and before i no,she drag me close and we started kissing,i was a wonderful experience cos we are still together up to date.I love her so much.
Re: Have You Kissed Your Partner In Public? by Creamish(f): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2010
]pls dont make me count how many times hez done it to me . . embarassed
Re: Have You Kissed Your Partner In Public? by Dyt(f): 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2010
Hmmmmm
d bestest
licks lips
Re: Have You Kissed Your Partner In Public? by kokoletz(m): 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmm NO
Re: Have You Kissed Your Partner In Public? by slyopez(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2010
@mr cork, seems that ur lady loves fluting, lol . As for me, im yet to experience public kissing. I cant wait to do it, uhhhhhhhh
Re: Have You Kissed Your Partner In Public? by 190: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2010
ive kissed

inkerd
odunnu
omolola
creamish
dimples
mseve
ms.potato (french kiss)
dyt (we had sex)
jennifar candy!!
annawhite (we had a peck)

in public

thats how i won lover boy award of the year 2010

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Opinion In This? / Please Help / Matrimony Or Profession Which Do U Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.