Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Sidechick Brutally Beaten On Live After Being Lured To Guy's House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sidechick Brutally Beaten On Live After Being Lured To Guy's House (698 Views)

This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) / Married Man Exposed On Instagram Live After Trying To Ask A Lady Out (video) / Meet Cynthia! The Lagos Girl That Refused Leaving A Guy House After Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sidechick Brutally Beaten On Live After Being Lured To Guy's House by Bryan06: 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
The side chick who was lured to the home of her lover met what she wasn't prepared for. On her arrival, she was confronted by his main girlfriend.

In the video which reportedly took place in Alabama, the woman scolded the sidechick, “Why are you out here f*cking my n*gga.”

And when the alleged sidechick denied having relations with the woman’s man, she pulled her inside and gave her a mercilessly beating.

She can be seen sitting on the alleged sidechick in the video, calling her a ‘b*tch’ while raining heavy punches on her.

Re: Sidechick Brutally Beaten On Live After Being Lured To Guy's House by Bryan06: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2019

Re: Sidechick Brutally Beaten On Live After Being Lured To Guy's House by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
Would this stop him from chasing other women?
Re: Sidechick Brutally Beaten On Live After Being Lured To Guy's House by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
Foolish women, she should beat the cheating aśshole instead.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Women Abstain From Men With Lots Of Sisters / I Am In A Dilemma! / Very Old Couple Celebrates 52nd Wedding Anniversary With Romantic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.