Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive (78907 Views)

Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Dad After He Tested Positive For Coronavirus / Rihanna Sends Ventilator To Her Dad After He Tested Positive For Coronavirus(pix / Photos Of Governor Seyi Makinde With Davido, 9 Days Before He Tested Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
Pop icon Rihanna, real name Robyn Fenty, went out of her way to help father Ronald Fenty after he tested positive for coronavirus

Pop star Rihanna bought a ventilator and sent it to her dad's house after he fell ill with coronavirus.

The Barbadian singer, 32, was quick to provide the breathing device to her father Ronald Fenty after he tested positive for COVID-19.

Rihanna, real name Robyn Fenty, checked on him every day as he struggled with high fevers as a result of the coronavirus.

Speaking to The Sun, Ronald revealed how grateful he was for all the efforts the singer went to for him.

Ronald said: "My daughter Robyn was checking in on me every day.

"I thought I was going to die to be honest. I have to say, I love you so much, Robyn."

Despite sending the ventilator to Ronald's home on the Caribbean Island of Barbados, Mr Fenty thankfully did not need to use it.

He was released from the Paragon Isolation Center after 14 days, having fully recovered from the virus.

There have been three deaths on Barbados due to the coronavirus so far, with Ronald being one of the few to have been infected.

He has now returned to the large St. James home that Rihanna purchased for him, where he resides with his beloved dogs, Ebony and Xena.

Rihanna previously paid for her father to attend a $58,000 Malibu rehab following a difficult period in their relationship that saw her send him home from her tour due to his alcohol abuse.

Calling on local government in Barbados to do more to battle the continuing coronavirus pandemic, Ronald also begged citizens to keep in line with social distancing measures.

"Please stay home," he said, after calling the situation "more serious than people realise."

Meanwhile, Rihanna's Clara Lionel Foundation has announced that it will donate $5million to COVID-19 relief efforts.

CLF's executive director Justine Lucas told TMZ : "Never has it been more important or urgent to protect and prepare marginalized and underserved communities - those who will be hit hardest by this pandemic."

The foundation is named after Rihanna's grandparents, Clara and Lionel Braithwaite.

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/rihanna-sent-ventilator-dads-home-21843562

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by PureGoldh(m): 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
Thank God...May we be financially stable at all time(z) so as to be able to take care of our loved ones

571 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Londonland: 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
PureGoldh:
Pray he gets well soon
who is getting well soon?
Una no go read and be jumping to comment rubbish

421 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
Londonland:
who is getting well soon?
Una no go read and be jumping to comment rubbish
Space booking things grin
He may or may not likely come back to edit

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by olaric(m): 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Good girl

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by olaric(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
PureGoldh:
Pray he gets well soon

But the article is short and straightforward enough for you to read and understand that the man has been discharged from the hospital. So, what's with the "get well soon" message you are sending him?

207 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Londonland: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Macsjebs:

Space booking things grin
He may or may not likely come back to edit
no mind him,space booking my foot, how does space booking benefited their lives

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Onyenna(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ada-oma....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by veave(f): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nice one Rihana. This is my prayer every blessed day. That I would be able to be there for my parents everytime and anytime. Oluwa bless your daughter. Na hand falling make person parents suffer because of scarcity of funds

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by nrpli89084: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lol
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Evilgenuis: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
An Angel with an Angelic heart grin cheesy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Joefat: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
She do well

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Lymasaba(m): 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
cry that why I want to hustle

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by gbaskiboy: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
Where is vanity crew

7 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Babatunde40(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
When you have money, the first people you want to enjoy your money are your parents.

When I successfully relocate to Canada, I will be able to assist people more. This month I am taking my online dating very seriously. A Canadian magazine reported that online dating has gone up due to lockdowns. People are indoors. To keep themselves busy, they are switching to online dating. They said the number of people switching to online dating is more than the number on Valentine's day 2020.

One of the sites mentioned is Bit Mistress (Mostly for Canadian members. See Image below)

I have registered. My goal this month is to get 1 serious lover from Canada. Someone to help me escape from 9ja when all this covid stuff is over.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by cRobo: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
money can't buy life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by IdioticNLmods: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Better sweet juicy fresh girl child.. Lucky papa.
Chris Brown fvck up sha.. If na me get Rihanna i will fvck her 2 times in the morning, 2 times in the afternoon and 15 times in the night.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Good girl
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by virginboy1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
One thing I love about daughters is that they hardly neglect their parents at old age.

smiley

61 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Who need ventilators, I have like extra two that I am not using?

Pls signify gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Lymasaba(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
The last picture is not rihanna.. that’s the fat man she was replaced with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by paulolee(m): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
wow...xo nice n dts Y I say getting money is a must...life sweet when money dey...the same ventilator my country is struggling to buy and even went ahead to beg a foreign firm online dt a singer brought for her dad n after Dem go say our artist rich n get money pass foreign celebs but that's their business because me I no get money and need alert seriously to eat well this Easter period..pls I nid 5 rich nairalanders to send me 1k each to mk 5k to buy fudstufts n pay bills this Easter....I have faith I wud get mentions asking for my account details....pls help a hungry bro in need abeg oo

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by omoadeleye(m): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
Too much money but no good guy in her life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by SEGLIZ: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
good one.
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by ChristineC: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
daughter moves grin

what's the use of money if it can't take care of family and friends?

13 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by GeoandSONSLTD: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by NumbEmotions(m): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
Thank God for this ...happy returning home to ur beloved dogs grin

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Fidelismaria: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
Chai

Nna ehhh

Money good ooo
Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Factfinder1(m): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
I want to be soo wealthy that if my dad coughs I'll build him a hospital

36 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by modath(f): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Rihanna Robyn Fenty! A Queen! I Stan!

Fenty Foundation, Fenty matchstix, even the less than stellar primer, I would purchase with no ill feelings cos of your generosity & inclusiveness! Rihanna X savage? Always!
Wish people understood how much of a solid human being this lady is..... kiss

Not like naija under bridge sabo celebs that after making PSAs and begging people to buy their mediocre albums & yeye movies jump online to broke shame their benefactors that put food on their tables.. embarassed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Rihanna Sent Ventilator To Her Father After He Tested Positive by Lamanii22(f): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Awwwwn my pretty rihanna.... I pray your father gets well soon hun

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eminem Dies In Fatal Car Accident / Regina Daniels Rocks Braless Off Shoulder Outfit, Stuns In Braids (Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.