Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me (63980 Views)

Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba / I Hate Davido Because He Sexually Harassed Me – Kemi Olunloyo Shocking Reveals / Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by qualityovenbake(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2019
Am beginning to enjoy this woman. She's a comedian.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Jaynom(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2019
This woman needs a psychiatrist and I'm not even joking

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by olisaEze(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2019
Still trying to make sense of the write up undecided

But congrats to OBO & Chioma anyway

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Madibah(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2019
This woman needs mental checkup aswear

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Charleys: 8:42am On Oct 22, 2019
WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH BABY IFEANYI

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by DPO2030: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2019
Where will all this one take us to please. cant this old woman do something meaningful with her life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Nicklaus619(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2019
Online sexual harassment grin Y'all think this lady is normal, no she is not, she is a demn Gud investigative journalist but also has a psychological disorder.
Get well soon ma,

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by mrsLeo(f): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
post=83355925:
Kemi don come again o......

Sho!
[/s]
trash
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Arckeen: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2019
Onyi22:
Is it true that Davido's son is richer than many of the guys on this forum...
he’s richer than nobody but you!! Childish hopeless write up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Oluwaseunbandur: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2019
And there she goes
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Bakoalex: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2019
Idiot
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2019
solmusdesigns:
if only Fani kayode and Kemi olunloyo had crossed part and married...

I do not even want to imagine grin

Why is this forum honoring that useless troll anyway?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by RICHOLAC(m): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2019
Onyi22:
Onyi wetin be this one nah?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by notoriousbabe: 8:50am On Oct 22, 2019
Rubbish. Abeg get lost jo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by nauto5: 8:50am On Oct 22, 2019
Your eyes
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Saao(m): 8:52am On Oct 22, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

Yes, He is richer than some guys on this forum and all your generation that is not on this forum.
he's richer than me oo, cuz I heard his dad worth 30b and the heir to his Dad, me I don't worth 500 Million yet but working hard.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Thegoodone13(m): 8:52am On Oct 22, 2019
G
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by 400billionman: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2019
kheny12:
This is the type of hard work it took Davido to produce the new prince we all are celebrating

She said Davido harnessed her online calling her name's.

Read before posting.

Sentimental headline.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Prymestrr(m): 8:54am On Oct 22, 2019
Onyi22:
Many guys in this forum even the broke ones are richer than you. Now do the maths yourself and see where you are on the food chain. undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by solmusdesigns: 8:55am On Oct 22, 2019
most politicians pay site for publicity, dont forget the late supermod was a pdp man

thelastorca:

I do not even want to imagine grin

Why is this forum honoring that useless troll anyway?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Tbasicme: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2019
Onyi22:

Including ya boifwend. If yes then congratulations.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Crixxx: 8:57am On Oct 22, 2019
kemi.. this woman from ibadan has been a stupid idiot

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by bamasite(m): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2019
Meaning?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Best9000(m): 8:59am On Oct 22, 2019

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by mrsLeo(f): 9:00am On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
most politicians pay site for publicity, dont forget the late supermod was a pdp man

[/s]
shatap
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by koolaid87: 9:00am On Oct 22, 2019
Aunty kemi ti di orisha akunle bo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by nick50(m): 9:00am On Oct 22, 2019
Now we see how much afonjas love themselves
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Offpoint: 9:02am On Oct 22, 2019
EXLOVER:
If you do a proper research this woman is the mother of Nwaamaikpe.

They both have something in common (Offpoint).
Leave my name alone abeg
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Finchmgh: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2019
Onyi22:
Even if his son is the richest in Nigeria, what is that to us?

I ate a balanced diet this morning , I live in a nice apartment, I put on nice clothes, I uses an Iphone and I pay my bills as at when due etc.

Davido son is not the one responsible for the things I listed above....so even if he is the most richest, as far as he is not responsible for my upkeep, his wealth is irrelevant to me.

So lady go Bleep your self-degraded asshole.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by fof1: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2019
donaldeke:
Nigerian Journalist Kemi Olunoyo has taken to Twitter to make us aware of some rare coincidence. She wrote 'Davido's son arrived the day he sexually harassed me'

Do you guys thinks this connotes anything?

Congrats to the couple!

See Kemi Olunloyo's tweet below:

https://www.reporterswall.com/davidos-son-arrived-the-day-he-sexually-harassed-me-kemi-olunloyo/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B322gzSlWKv/?hl=en

GRAVING FOR ATTENTION OR ATTENTION SEEKING IS A DYSFUNCTIONAL POSITION. IT INDICATES A COMPLEX DEFICIT DISPOSITIONS. CEASED.PLS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2019
Onyi22:

Another interesting fact is someday, gurls like you on these forum will be whoring around that child shamelessly grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (Photos) / 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.