Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me (63979 Views)

Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba / I Hate Davido Because He Sexually Harassed Me – Kemi Olunloyo Shocking Reveals / Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2019
Onyi22:
Is it true that Davido's son is richer than many of the guys on this forum...
by virtue of the grace of the father, the son is wealthy...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2019
This woman is trying so hard to be Davido's baby mama. Money over love in this part of the world.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by mikywonder(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2019
[center][/center][center][/center] grin cheesy grin grin dis haunty don kolo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by EXLOVER(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2019
Offpoint:

Leave my name alone abeg
I didn't call your name o, the only name there is Nwaamaikpe, so stop trying to be offpoint and reason with me.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Offpoint: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2019
EXLOVER:
I didn't call your name o, the only name there is Nwaamaikpe, so stop trying to be offpoint and reason with me.
You still call am.... lala I go arrest this guy o.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by EXLOVER(m): 9:19am On Oct 22, 2019
Offpoint:

You still call am.... lala I go arrest this guy o.
you know say lala na married man. He should be bathing baby now.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by lilytender: 9:27am On Oct 22, 2019
Onyi22:

Is anyone in your family richer than this Dvido's son? Just a question, no harm intended.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by vicfajeze: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2019
Onyi22:
U NKO?HE NO RICH PASS U?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by JeffSiberstein: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2019
This woman should come out clean, she likes the boy and wishes he was hers but young man is not into cougars that's the reason for the hate.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Thomthom(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2019
Onyi22:
Who ask u
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by blaque7: 9:41am On Oct 22, 2019
this woman should have said whatever she wanted to say without calling the new born baby..Davido sexually assaulted her on so so date. Just leave the new born baby alone.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Sultty(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2019
Gorimapa oldie dey talk
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by johnad3(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2019
Aunty kemi who harass you? New born baby? abi who? E bi like say this aunty don deh smoke weed, you need attention ma
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Malawian(m): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2019
Onyi22:
No! Chioma's eggs on the other hand....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Kemkemgirl(f): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2019
Hi guys, �️

Missed last edition of Sport Alert ? watch fresh edition
of cock and bull edition with Akwa Ibom first lady of Sport. My reactions to stories making around Nigerian Sports and off course Tennis. Got u17 world cup news too.

Don't forget to Subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA7-iasBE5Y
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by lookingfly: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2019
This one is just dreaming of davido's banana grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Kvngwitty(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2019
Onyi22:

Just say many of US
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by delishpot: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2019
Shut up already. No one cares about your desire to trend
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Criticaltemp: 10:15am On Oct 22, 2019
Onyi22:
unfortunately he's richer all the guys here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by donoro(m): 10:21am On Oct 22, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

Yes, He is richer than some guys on this forum and all your generation that is not on this forum.
olorun o this guy no get joy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Oluwaseyi2000(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2019
ahhhh....she has forgotten to use her drugs again....offside is here again
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Fantazy(m): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by PapaAdanna: 10:58am On Oct 22, 2019
Shameless old afonjas woman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by murithadoh(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2019
kheny12:
This is the type of hard work it took Davido to produce the new prince we all are celebrating

And a stupid old woman is saying rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by mercyviv(f): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2019
This attention seeker is at it again! Loose canon!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by femmoy(m): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2019
kemi respect yourself and stop embarrassing yourself just to trend.

arugbo ibadan
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by Emyogalanya: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2019
bmdmix:
this woman should do something better with her fame nah haba.
And this is on fp in a forUm that fights fake news. Even all the mods And the one who moved it to Fp knows that she is Lying
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by LoveJesus87(m): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

Yes, He is richer than some guys on this forum and all your generation that is not on this forum.
Haba small small naw mercy pls grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
Why is this agbaya woman still roaming the streets.

She needs to be in a mental facility.

A woman like Kemi Olunloyo would not keep quiet if truly this happened. The mome t it happens she would pounce on it to make waves since that is what she likes.

Cheap attention.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by TeeFriz: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
This woman is finally MAD cheesy cheesy angry grin grin����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me by OdefaGirl(f): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sexually harassed you?? shocked shocked
As in how??
I am not understanding??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard (Photos) / Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.