Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Check Light!pls: Where Are The Experts(siena,viperman Etc)? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Check Light!pls: Where Are The Experts(siena,viperman Etc)? (488 Views)

My 03 Camry Is Showing The Check Light / Engine Check Light In 98 Camry / 'check' Light On My Dash Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Light!pls: Where Are The Experts(siena,viperman Etc)? by drhappy(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2010
Dear Nairalanders,

I just got this Mazda Protege 2000model but discovered that the yellow CHECK light does not go off while am driving.The engine oil and oil filter have been changed but the problem persists.What do I do?My other car does not behave that way and my mind is perpetually on it while driving.
To the experts in the house,thank you.
Re: Check Light!pls: Where Are The Experts(siena,viperman Etc)? by drhappy(m): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2010
Re: Check Light!pls: Where Are The Experts(siena,viperman Etc)? by viperman: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2010
Since you have servied the car(oil change and all), and its still showing; ignore it.
For something as little as the fuel tanks cover not being well tighened after buying fuel, that light comes on.
So if the car drives well, gear shifts well, and you've changed the oils to new ones, you're good to go.
Calm down.

Rgds

V
Re: Check Light!pls: Where Are The Experts(siena,viperman Etc)? by EEL: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2010
Dont allow your mechanic/rewire damage your car.
Scan/Diagnose check engine lights, ABS, SRS to detect faults.
Eastside Engineering Ltd.
Re: Check Light!pls: Where Are The Experts(siena,viperman Etc)? by EEL: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2010
Dont allow your mechanic/rewire damage your car.
Scan/Diagnose check engine lights, ABS, SRS to detect faults.
Eastside Engineering Ltd.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Needed 1996 Model Needed / Cotonou Cars! / 1998 Nissan Quest, N850k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.