Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

My Girlfriend Is Making Things Difficult For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Making Things Difficult For Me (472 Views)

She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Making Things Difficult For Me by Azor1(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
SHOULD I LEAVE MY GIRLFRIEND?

My girlfriend is making things difficult for me. I love her so much, and I know she does the same, but she keeps saying she won't like to marry someone outside her church. This keeps bringing problem for us because I particularly don't see myself ever going to her church in the future. I am not even asking her to come to mine. Please Caesar, do you think this will work? Or should I just let her go?

My Response :

Most women attending Pentecostal churches are like this, but they don't know it's a very wrong way of behaving. It is very wrong to try to coerce your man into leaving his church and joining yours. It is wrong to give a man interested in you a condition of being your church member before you marry him. A lot of people left diamonds and started picking stones through this way. It's very petty and portrays you as someone that is not even in love.

Still, my dear, it is not enough reason to leave her. Christians get married to Muslims and still retain their religion, with their happiness not been tampered with. Your woman is still acting childish and inexperienced. She needs exposure.

Don't force or even ask her to leave her church for yours. Respect her church too even though you aren't going to attend. It is natural for her to start respecting your religious views when you start respecting hers. For now, I don't think you both have a problem.
Read more
https://www.caesarscircuit.com/2019/10/my-girlfriend-is-making-things.html

(1) (Reply)

My Life As A Gambler E.g Bet9ja And Many More. / Guys Your Opinion On This! (True Or False) / Plus Size Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.