Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) (73053 Views)

Nicki Minaj Proves Her Love For Kenneth Petty Is Real (see Photos) / Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) by Bbbwings: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
Rosay15:
As in, just imagine the rubbish headline on a biggest forum.
Nairaland can do better
Smh
See this one
His is not a one off case
The guy is still breaking the law
undecided undecided
Re: Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
Na them know. At least she got a regular man not a celeb. I know the marriage won’t last but will she part with a huge sum when it’s divorce time?
Re: Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) by SolarHub(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
Cool!

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) by TheExecutioner: 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Did I mention any name of any religion? This is the problem with Christianity. Fake Christians who more offended and weep louder than the actual "victim". The real victims like the Leah Sharibu's of this world don't deserve to be called Christians alongside fakers like you.

clefstone:
Stop this now. You are an intelligent person and should know better. I'm a Christian like you btw. There are better ways and fora to argue religion, not by insulting someone that is revered by a lot of people, it's insensitive and condemnable
Re: Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
AryaSand:
"Convicted Sex Offender" All these dumb Linda Ikeji kind of headline.

Whatever makes Nicki happy abeg, it's her life not yours.

Actually if you Google him, thats the first thing that will come up

He attempted to rape a 16 year old

Disturbing fact - her elder brother was convicted of raping his step daughter. If I recall she footed all his legal bills in that case.

Something for any Nicki Minaj fans to think about
Re: Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) by slopolite: 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
This is it... Women are Benjamin's https://youtu.be/qkOELwZzVfc Nick's got sauce much love... Marry oh no time to check time
Re: Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) by clefstone(m): 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
TheExecutioner:

Did I mention any name of any religion? This is the problem with Christianity. Fake Christians who more offended and weep louder than the actual "victim". The real victims like the Leah Sharibu's of this world don't deserve to be called Christians alongside fakers like you.

And what has your insult changed? How many people has it converted? You have a lot of knowledge about Islam that is why i followed you, but the way you go about insulting Muslims and their religion at the slightest provocation is a misuse of the knowledge you have. You can make more engaging and convincing argument without actually insulting anyone. Glory to Jesus
Re: Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) by Pussywar(f): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
Abdulquadrimuha:
Wife oloshoooo

husband Criminal

What an ironic of life!!!!
Did you pay her for sex?
Re: Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
donbachi:
The guy face be like who go Sabi assault woman

am telling u.
Right now I think Nicki Minaj is not OK upstairs.
How can a sane woman with money marry someone convicted of manslaughter?
Re: Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) by Modaproducer(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
seankafor:
Happy for her..
Queen of rap cool
Re: Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) by TheExecutioner: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
It is NOT my duty, or the duty of any other Christian to convert anyone to Christianity.
Preaching the Gospel is NOT the same thing as conversion.

Only God can convert because Salvation is 100% in His hands.

[img]https://images./94TZrWu8NvyG7upzoKv6s.jpg[/img]

Any man who takes credit for conversion is taking credit for God's miracle and in the same way that God punished Moses for refusing to give Glory to God for God's miracle, God will also punish him the way Moses was punished:

[img]https://images./pNqAmm9bimqZIjnpr3T13.jpg[/img]

All I can do for Muslims is point out the manifest absurdity, inconsistencies and nonsense at the heart of their religion and hope that God opens their hearts to the truth.

clefstone:
And what has your insult changed? How many people has it converted? You have a lot of knowledge about Islam that is why i followed you, but the way you go about insulting Muslims and their religion at the slightest provocation is a misuse of the knowledge you have. You can make more engaging and convincing argument without actually insulting anyone. Glory to Jesus
Re: Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) by themanderon: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
That face looks like the face of one who is gona commit those crimes again. What is it with women and loving all these societal misfits such as this man?
Re: Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) by Milly19(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) by pacespot(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
pocohantas:

What is the difference between you and SARS officials? Just by his face, you know what he is capable of? Lol.

That is the myopic view of life by Africans for you. The politicians that are looting the country dry are donning the high class traditional African regalia like agbada.
Re: Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) by Pappyto: 7:59am On Oct 23, 2019
Abdulquadrimuha:
Wife oloshoooo

husband Criminal

What an ironic of life!!!!

You stupid delusional extremist think you have an opinion.
IRONIC" of life? really? couldn't even put words correctly.

Go to where they are talking about suicide bombing, your judgemental a55 don't have an opinion here.
Re: Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) by ril19(m): 12:51am On Oct 28, 2019
Thatssobeyonce:
I made ftc yesterday
And today too

Anyways congrats to the Greatest Female Rapper of all time

Greatest what? Stop daa nonsense.
Re: Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
ril19:

Greatest what? Stop daa nonsense.
Most hit songs,Richest female rapper,most sucessful tours, most streamed on spotify and youtube,most social media followers,most awarded female rapper and the best selling female rapper of all time including 2019.......So she is the greatest
Re: Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) by ril19(m): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
Thatssobeyonce:

Most hit songs,Richest female rapper,most sucessful tours, most streamed on spotify and youtube,most social media followers,most awarded female rapper and the best selling female rapper of all time including 2019.......So she is the greatest

Hm... I have a different opinion on the matter though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Undergoes Chin Surgery / Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card / 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.