Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Difference Between A Lover And A Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between A Lover And A Boyfriend? (20504 Views)

See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / 8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between A Lover And A Boyfriend? by adeyemi04(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2007
can smone tell me d difference btw a lover and a boy friend.
Re: Difference Between A Lover And A Boyfriend? by bebe2007(m): 4:11pm On May 21, 2007
A boy friend is a male that is a friend. You hang out with, gist and generally have a laugh. While a lover means someone male/female that you are having sexual relations with.
Re: Difference Between A Lover And A Boyfriend? by mekoyo(m): 4:45pm On May 21, 2007
A boyfriend is your friend while a lover is the one you have sexual relationships with which can lead to unwanted pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and STD'S, etc.

Be warned.
Re: Difference Between A Lover And A Boyfriend? by moneytalks(m): 4:46pm On May 21, 2007
well to me, a boy friend have no strings attached while a lover got strings attched and g-strings down.
Re: Difference Between A Lover And A Boyfriend? by BBoy3(m): 4:50pm On May 21, 2007
moneytalks:

well to me, a boy friend have no strings attached while a lover got strings attched and g-strings down.

Are u sure u haven't got that the other way round?

Boyfriends invest emotionally, financially, spiritually and physically, are seen with them in public and all other family and communal matters - deals and gets the most headaches from the slightest issues or misapps.
Lovers are only there for physical (i.e sexual) requirements and occassionally a listening ear and confidant - without the stress!!!
Re: Difference Between A Lover And A Boyfriend? by bebe2007(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2007
"Without the stress indeed." Never knew being a boyfriend was stressful. You sound like one who prefers being a "lover" just chop and clean mouth no hassles!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Difference Between A Lover And A Boyfriend? by BBoy3(m): 5:50pm On May 21, 2007
bebe2007:

"Without the stress indeed." Never knew being a boyfriend was stressful. You sound like one who prefers being a "lover" just chop and clean mouth no hassles!!!!!!!!!!!

omo i no go even deny am, why pay the full price wen u can get the same satisfaction paying half the price.

(1) (Reply)

Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life / Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex / My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.