Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married (3071 Views)

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by Olivegreen(f): 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
Belafonte:

Of course, the no true Scotsman fallacy. How novel.

It is clear that the issue here is not that feminism is fallacy or is wrong but simply that most people do not understand what feminism is about.

Once again I quote "feminism is not about man-hating"
Therefore anyone who hates men (sexist) and uses the feminist label as a cover-up is not a feminist but an extremist or a sexist. And I am not guilty of the no true Scotsman fallacy by calling Golria Osei out for who she truly is, a sexist.

In order to move forward, it is important I understand your own point of view here.

What do you think feminism is? @ all anti-feminist on N/L.
Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by Prognose: 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
Olivegreen:

It is clear that the issue here is not that feminism is fallacy or is wrong but simply that most people do not understand what feminism is about.

Once again I quote "feminism is not about man-hating"
Therefore anyone who hates men (sexist) and uses the feminist label as a cover-up is not a feminist but an extrimist or a sexist. And I am not guilty of the no true Scotsman fallacy by calling Golria Osei out for who she truly is, a sexist.

In order to move forward, it is important I understand your own point of view here.

What do you think feminism is? @ all anti-feminist on N/L.

Extremist
Extrimist

Are u deliberately mistyping it?
Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by Olivegreen(f): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
crackhaus:

I doubt if any sensible person was ever deceived, don't kid yourself.
We can always tell who walks their talk. cheesy

For instance, you have typed a lot to express your position but ended up being guilty of the same attaché feminism most of you are known for. You can't stop talking about Chimamanda.
Chimamanda this, Chimamanda that - at least she has a platform which she uses to reach and touch people. But you as a feminist, what have you done/what are you doing?

We don't know you here in Libya.

Wow!!! How "Noble of you"(air quote)
I am not an internationally renowed novelist or the first lady or a celebrity but the last time I checked..... So are you.
I mean no one knows you crackhaus but last time I checked, you too are posting on this same thread in a fit to try an convince other n/l members of your view on this topic so why stop me??!!

Haven't ever heard of "dream big, start small?"

This is me starting small dear kiss

2 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by Olivegreen(f): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
Prognose:

Extremist
Extrimist

Are u deliberately mistyping it?

Thank you for the notice. I have made the corrections.
Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by crackhaus: 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Olivegreen:

Wow!!! How "Noble of you"(air quote)
I am not an internationally renowed novelist or the first lady or a celebrity but the last time I checked..... So are you.
I mean no one knows you crackhaus but last time I checked, you too are posting on this same thread in a fit to try an convince other n/l members of your view on this topic so why stop me??!!

Haven't ever heard of "dream big, start small?"

This is me starting small dear kiss
Lol cheesy
I am not an activist, movie star, or inventor, and as such no one here has to know me. Wish I could say the same of you.

Honestly, I ain't trying to stop you either. I can't even fathom what you think you're doing that should be stopped grin
Both of my comments to you were essentially questions - questions I didn't think you would be able to answer, but I still had to amuse myself.

Starting small means you have started somewhere, so let's try this again 'dear'.
What have you done in your small way, regarding gender equality in your immediate community?

6 Likes

Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by bukatyne(f): 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
MedicH:

U spoke sense. A strong sense of character and awareness of self does it for me.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
Feminist women want to have all the rights but none of the responsibilities.

They want to be wined and dined and still be able to trash-talk men.

They want equality with men only when it suits them. Talk about selective equality.

A wise woman knows she doesn't have to struggle with the man for the driver's seat in the home because, "the hand that rocks the cradle, rules the world".

Ladies, choose FEMINITY not FEMINISM.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me / Why Does He Want Me Back After All He Did To Me / SO HEART-BREAKING: World's Most Tragic Wedding (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.