Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,735 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Why Men Do Not Respect Pick Me And Pull Them Down Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Do Not Respect Pick Me And Pull Them Down Women (580 Views)

Love Shadows: Why You Should Pick Me! / Women Do Not Respect Men. / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Do Not Respect Pick Me And Pull Them Down Women by Hamachi(f): 11:38am On Oct 22, 2019
Why men do not respect Pick Me and Pull Them Down Women

When I posted my introduction, and I was attacked by men, personally the insults didn't get to me. It was expected. I had practically just made myself inaccessible to a good majority of them. Entitled people hate it and hate you when you don't do their bidding. What I found funny about the whole situation though was that women too were attacking me for not wanting to be accessible to every Tom, Dick and Harry. They were questioning my right to set standards for myself and were demanding that I played nice.

"You can be a feminist and still be nice".

Bitter truth: you cannot be a feminist in a way that does not offend men. The very definition of feminism is an attack on male privilege and toxic masculinity. It says "Women are human beings, people just like men", and we live in a society that says "Men are human beings, people, while women are instruments of male gratification". Just like dogs, women are trained by their parents to become loyal and obedient wives to their husbands. When a man wants to marry, he goes to a woman's father, pays money to him, buys gifts for the entire family and community, and in exchange he's given the woman as a wife. He practically buys her the way a person would buy a dog.

The woman will then relocate to wherever the man decides, change her surname to his surname and bear children that will bear his surname. Women are supposed to gift their husbands with their virginity as well to show that no other man has touched them before. Again, like a dog. The whole system is built to make sure men and women complement and need each other. Men need female adulation and women need male validation. But the difference is in the power structure. On the one hand, men demand for female adulation. A woman must worship and revere them. It is their right. Women are expected to know this.

On the other hand, women hope that men will validate them. They hope that they will notice their efforts and give them that head rub that validates their entire existence, just like a master does with a dog. And men know this.

The women who are the most guilty of this behaviour are the Pick Me Women.

They are always the ones to gbam to every statement aimed at debasing women.

Man: A woman who is not ready to be submissive should avoid getting married.
Pick Me: Gbam.

Man: Women who are not virgins do not deserve faithful husbands.

Man: A woman who cannot cook has failed in life.

Man: No matter how successful and educated a woman is, if she's not married by the time she's 30, and with three children, she has failed in life.

Man: A woman's husband is her beauty and crown.

I could go on and on. The point is all these women care about is looking good for men. And in order to achieve this, they even promote self degrading ideas on their own.

"Women are the cause of domestic violence because they talk back."

"Women push men outside their marriage with their behaviour."

"Women cause rape by not covering up."

It's worrisome, but still not as worrisome as the women who join men to insult other women, women who gbam to insults by men against other women, women who point out the women to insult, and women who insult other women of their own initiative. The Pull Them Down Women.

Back in the days of slavery, the reason why many slaves who tried to escape were caught was because another slave snitched on them. These snitches sabotaged another slave's plan to become a free man or woman by reporting them to the guards or master. They got a head rub and maybe a few goodies, but what they never got was their freedom.

Both the slave who tried to escape and the slave who snitched on him or her remained slaves. Because the rules said "White people are free, black people are slaves".

Likewise, when a woman insults another woman or calls for men to insult another woman, she doesn't earn the respect of these men. She doesn't become "one of the guys". Because the rules says that for you to become "one of the guys", you must be a guy. So no matter how hard these women try, men will never treat them with the respect they treat other men.

What about the women that are insulted? What do men think of them

Let's go back to slavery once more. Whenever the slaves who tried to escape were captured, they were punished by whipping, shackling, hanging, beating, burning, mutilation, branding, rape, and imprisonment. Punishment was often meted out in response to disobedience or perceived infractions, but sometimes abuse was performed to re-assert the dominance of the master (or overseer) over the slave. (Wikipedia)

The master didn't just punish them because they ran away. He punished them and even killed them to re-establish the social order in the plantation. The masters FEARED them. They feared that these runaway slaves would influence other slaves to become subsersive. The punishment that the slaves received was not to discourage them from running away again, it was to discourage other slaves from even trying. These masters knew that courage was infectious.

Similarly when men attack women for daring to change the social order, they want to make an example out of her. They want other women to watch and learn, including the Pick Me Women and the Pull Them Down Women. Because at the end of the day, we are all women. Fortunately we no longer live in the Middle Ages, when women were tortured and burned at the stake for being witches. And yes, many of them were reported to the Church by other women (Pull Them Down Women have been in existence since forever).

Today, the most these men and women can do is hurl insults at you, and insults can only do as much damage as you allow them. On my post I was called bitter, unhappy, sex starved, a lesbian, an attention seeker, a LovePeddler, e.t.c.. I checked the definitions of these words and none of them describe me. Their words hit my barrier of awesomeness and bounced back right at them.

After that introduction, I became even more confident of my ideas because I know how much men fear them. And I pity those women who attacked me because I know that they didn't earn the respect that they so much desired.

Dogs never get to sit at the table with their masters no matter how obedient and subservient they are. The highest they will ever get to sit is on their master's lap.

Happy Week!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Men Do Not Respect Pick Me And Pull Them Down Women by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 22, 2019
Bleeblaablaa

1 Like

Re: Why Men Do Not Respect Pick Me And Pull Them Down Women by Maestro18(f): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Abeg who sabi read? Help a brother, what is she saying?
Feminist and their bitterness!!
Re: Why Men Do Not Respect Pick Me And Pull Them Down Women by Ryan03(f): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lol, read your write up and you are right. Men do not maltreat women when their husbands die, its women who do the maltreating. Funny, same treatment will be melted on them if their husbands die before them
Women are the ones who criticize other women for running away from abusive marriages, men don't have that time to sit and gossip about such issues.
Women are the ones who started the "na me suffer pass" competition, men only adopt most of these things cause it seem to favour them. Women are their own downfall, I'm glad ladies like you are beginning to stand up and refuse to be subdued by insults. Keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Do Not Respect Pick Me And Pull Them Down Women by Hamachi(f): 8:24am On Oct 23, 2019
It show you level tueh!!!!
Maestro18:
Abeg who sabi read? Help a brother, what is she saying?

Feminist and their bitterness!!

(1) (Reply)

Love That Ass / Where is omar09! / 5 Ways To Win A Man's Heart Without Sleeping With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.