Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,523 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Women Do Not Respect Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Do Not Respect Men. (7469 Views)

Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex / Why Women No Longer Respect Men Again In Relationship.. / Do Young Girls Even Respect Men Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Do Not Respect Men. by bigpriik: 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
The society has brainwashed us the men into treating women like queens and babies while they treat us men like trash even though they depend on us for survival.I usually shake my head when I hear people say respect women,respect women my foot! you respect people who do not mind embarrassing you in public,people who add to your depression by calling you broke when you refuse to give in to their financial demands,people who cannot assist you financially in general people who do not care about your emotions people who do not mind disgracing or embarrassing you in public wat the f*****

I was really ashamed of my self yesterday when my friend ask me how much my babe has contributed to my life men absolutely nothing just sex time wasting.

In summary we men deserve whatever women throw to us while they deserve to the pampered
I keep saying women should be treated like adult human beings not like babies ...Ask yourself this question and be truthful do women respect men?why are you afraid of approaching a girl down the street?its because you fear being embarrassed by her which is very likely to human I have seen a guy being slapped just because he said hello to a lady,imagine if it was vice versa will the guy slap the lady answer that ,when a woman dumps a man nobody will question her rather they will blame the man but if a man dumps a lady they will call him playboy,they say he he used her to satisfy his sexual urge..bla bla bla...,if you embarrass a lady in public for stalking you,everybody will come for your throat both male and female but if its a lady they will all laugh inside life

sometimes I just think women are more of a punishment from nature than a helper I wish the world was all male with no penizz,I wish we could just reproduce like amoeva without sex
call me a misogynist I don't give a hoot.

swallows the red pill......

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by desvi: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
bigpriik:
The society has brainwashed us the men into treating women like queens and babies while they treat us men like trash even though they depend on us for survival.I usually shake my head when I hear people say respect women,respect women my foot! you respect people who do not mind embarrassing you in public,people who add to your depression by calling you broke when you refuse to give in to their financial demands,people who cannot assist you financially in general people who do not care about your emotions people who do not mind disgracing or embarrassing you in public wat the f*****

I was really ashamed of my self yesterday when my friend ask me how much my babe has contributed to my life men absolutely nothing just sex time wasting.

In summary we men deserve whatever women throw to us while they deserve to the pampered
I keep saying women should be treated like adult human beings not like babies ...Ask yourself this question and be truthful do women respect men?why are you afraid of approaching a girl down the street?its because you fear being embarrassed by her which is very likely to human I have seen a guy being slapped just because he said hello to a lady,imagine if it was vice versa will the guy slap the lady answer that ,when a woman dumps a man nobody will question her rather they will blame the man call him playboy,they say he he used her to satisfy his sexual urge..bla bla bla...,if you embarrass a lady in public for stalking you,everybody will come for your throat both male and female but if its a lady they will all laugh inside life

sometimes I just think women are more of a punishment from nature than a helper I wish the world was all male with no penizz,I wish we could just reproduce like amoeva without sex

who depends on you for survival? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by delishpot: 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
bigpriik:

I keep saying women should be treated like adult human beings not like babies ...Ask yourself this question and be truthful do women respect men?why are you afraid of approaching a girl down the street?its because you fear being embarrassed by her which is very likely to human I have seen a guy being slapped just because he said hello to a lady,imagine if it was vice versa will the guy slap the lady answer that ,when a woman dumps a man nobody will question her rather they will blame the man but if a man dumps a lady they will call him playboy,they say he he used her to satisfy his sexual urge..bla bla bla...,if you embarrass a lady in public for stalking you,everybody will come for your throat both male and female but if its a lady they will all laugh inside life

Everybody deserves respect. Any woman that does not respect a man will also not respect a woman. I detest loud, noisy obnoxious women. A disrespectful woman is more about her character than disrespect for a particular gender in my opinion.

10 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by bigpriik: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
desvi:

how much has women contributed to civilization .how much did women contribute to the Independence struggle of Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by desvi: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
bigpriik:

how much has women contributed to civilization .how much did women contribute to the Independence struggle of Nigeria

who depends on you for survival?

without women there would be no civilization
a woman pushed you out through her vagína
fed you
raised you
gave you a language
and love

mumu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by bigpriik: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
desvi:

without women there would be no civilization a woman pushed you out through her vagína fed you raised you gave you a language and love
mumu
is that all? undecided
desvi:

without women there would be no civilization a woman pushed you out through her vagína fed you raised you gave you a language and love
mumu
is that all?

2 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by desvi: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
bigpriik:
is that all? undecided is that all?

yeah, your very existence depends on women wink cheesy

now tell us who depends on you for survival? grin

4 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by seniorgozman(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
My guy there are many women out there, if your own does not respect you, get another one.

8 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by delishpot: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
bigpriik:

We all have different roles don't let your anger make you feel like women never contributed positively to the society cos they did not wear boots and go to battle. There are women warriors in some African tribes..
Now, look at your family, if indeed you have a good family, do you think the role your mom played in raising you and your Sibblings, the role she played in your father's life and your community as a whole added nothing to your dads life and Nigeria as a whole? You believe that unless she is making a ton of money or wearing boots and going to battle front she isn't important to the society? Please be sensible and know that a good woman even though not a money making machine is invaluable to any society. Bad women on the other and are worthless but then you have to define what makes her bad cos even your best foot can be called bad by someone who doesn't like you.

3 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
bigpriik:

A woman (forgotten her name but I know she is Yoruba) first led high ranking men to go and plead for our independence in the U.K, be a misogynist red pill swallower with sense.

6 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by bigpriik: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
seniorgozman:
My guy there are many women out there, if your own does not respect you, get another one.

It is easier to get a blood diamond than to get a good woman my nigga just pray yours dont change later...

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
seniorgozman:

Apt.

4 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by bigpriik: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

A woman (forgotten her name but I know she is Yoruba) first led high ranking men to go and plead for our independence in the U.K, be a misogynist red pill swallower with sense.

The fact that you couldn't even remember her name means she did nothing...

16 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by kunleweb: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
I'll park here. I have a bad feeling a war is coming grin and this would make FP. Dominique over to you

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
GYOW man.

Forget these hoes.. Make a ton of money and use high class prostitutes for sex.

7 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Junkie1: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
HARD FACTS BUT THAT'S BECAUSE OF THE WAY NIGGAS ACT THIRSTY AROUND BITCHES IT MAKES THEM FEEL LIKE DEMI GODS , SOME NIGGAS LOSE THEIR MASCULINITY AT THE SITE OF A BITCH THEY LIKE AND START ACTING LIKE SIMPS... HOW YOU BEEN ON INSTAGRAM LATELY? HELL EVEN NAIRALAND A GIRL POSTS HER PIC AND BAM 3K LIKES AND COMMENTS THIRSTY MOFOS ALL IN ALL MEN ARE THE CAUSE OF THEIR PROBLEMS PERIOD...

ADVICE:: STOP TREATING THESE HOES ARE THEY ARE SPECIAL CUZ THEY'RE NOT .. ONCE YOU HAVE THAT PVSSY'S AIN'T SH*T MENTALITY LIFES BECOMES EASY FOR U

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by donbachi(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
I understand how u feel..i will advice u add chill pill to ur red pill.

2 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot bear the falconer
Things fall apart, the centre cannot hold
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world.

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by bigpriik: 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
TarOrfeek:
GYOW man.

Forget these hoes.. Make a ton of money and use high class prostitutes for sex.

Bro wats making me sad now is that I had to turn to a bad boy before ladies could date ,I remember years back I was good and nice to them bro I suffered so much but now am wicked and blunt to them and they like me ...inside life...

8 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
bigpriik:

The fact that you couldn't even remember her name means she did nothing...

I may not remember her name but I know our history, you that have no idea about it what are you? As a man, what have you done for humanity as a whole, your very existence happened because a woman chose to keep you, if not for anything always remember that and stop with the generalisation.

10 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by seniorgozman(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
bigpriik:

It is easier to get a blood diamond than to get a good woman my nigga just pray yours dont change later...
See when I was doing my NYSC, one girl (a fellow colleague), she cooks and bring to me without expecting anything in return. She was very nice to me. I have met women that are nice just that they are hard to come by. Just keep on trying.

4 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Lucifer1419: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=bigpriik post=79915232]The society has brainwashed us the men into treating women like queens and babies while they treat us men like trash even though they depend on us for survival.I usually shake my head when I hear people say respect women,respect women my foot! you respect people who do not mind embarrassing you in public,people who add to your depression by calling you broke when you refuse to give in to their financial demands,people who cannot assist you financially in general people who do not care about your emotions people who do not mind disgracing or embarrassing you in public wat the f*****

/quote]. Why do you think I only had meeting and secret discussion with eve instead of Adam, in the garden of Eden, untill now, nobody new my discussion with eve but only yeshua my father, women are weak in nature and physical, but are strong in the heart than men
Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
bigpriik:

my son, women is a mistake! But don't worry, I will wipe them out of existence.

3 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by kense88: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
bigpriik:

They want equal right with men, in a country they have contributed absolutely nothing

7 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
desvi:

The women in his life grin

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by spongeisback: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
OP you need to grow up! Was it not on this same nairaland that a member open a thread saying how his fiancee got him a job? That thread was invaded by men calling the OP's fiancee a prostitute and all sorts of degrading names? If a woman brings to the table you will complain if she doesn't you will still complain, what's wrong with the men of this generation?

How many of you even know how to pamper a woman? Majority of the guys on romanceland think once I spend on a lady I must sleep with her. That's their definition of "pamper".

A woman is independent-she's a prostitute
A woman is dependent -she's a leech
A woman contributes her quota-be careful oh
A woman has her own house-she won't respect you oh

Women have done so much for civilization but you wouldn't know because they've always been relegated to the back ground. Read up on the way women helped during WW1 and 2, the moon landing, and inventions.

Stop women bashing!

7 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by AmazonHippolyta(f): 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
kense88:
They want equal right with men, in a country they have contributed absolutely nothing
Balderdash what exactly have Nigerian men contributed to the sphere of things is it not your foreign counterparts that have done well for the world and yet have no problem with women gaining rights.
But some chauvinistic village myopic men from Nigeria think they have a say in womens rights what ecactly has men done Nigerian men to be precise that is worth celebrating The only thing you guys have achieved is useless PHD in women affairs hence why you all open threads every now and then showing your frustrations and bad state of living and blaming it on women.
Your mates are thinking of the next big thing village boys on NL are thinking of slut shaming women.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Mstick: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
My brother don't mind them! How can they ask for equal rights in this beautiful country that we men have ruled absolutely well! Can't you see the 24/7 light, the good roads? See the way the country is prospering because we men that have been ruling have put our resources to good use.

See how corruption free,justice and hunger free Nigeria is. Damn this women! They're our problem! They want to come into power so they can spoil Nigeria.
kense88:

3 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by Mstick: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Come on don't type any reasonable thing on such threads anymore. Just reply them sarcasticaly and more to the next thread.

This guys are just frustrated street urchins that come online to flex their muscles. You don't expect a real man to come online and post tirades against women.
AmazonHippolyta:

Balderdash what exactly have Nigerian men contributed to the sphere of things is it not your foreign counterparts that have done well for the world and yet have no problem with women gaining rights.
But some chauvinistic village myopic men from Nigeria think they have a say in womens rights what ecactly has men done Nigerian men to be precise that is worth celebrating The only thing you guys have achieved is useless PHD in women affairs hence why you all open threads every now and then showing your frustrations and bad state of living and blaming it on women.
Your mates are thinking of the next big thing village boys on NL are thinking of slut shaming women.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by fcdgrand(m): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
the real g, no time for all this bad manners pu**ies

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Respect Men. by ubunja(m): 12:52am On Jul 04, 2019
desvi:

without women there would be no civilization
a woman pushed you out through her vagína
fed you
raised you
gave you a language
and love

mumu
well the first woman came from a man, so that argument dies a natural death. life began with men. women only continue it.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman / Why Do Hausa Men Find It Easier Marrying Ibo Girls Than Yoruba Girls. / Out Of This 3 Ladies Who Is The Most Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.