Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,089 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" (43983 Views)

"Would Rather Finish Up My House Than Buy Xpensive Car,dnt Pressure Me- Beatrice / Daddy Freeze: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Will Stay In My Head For A Long Time (Video) / Just In !! Hushpuppi Has Been Released By Fbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by AkpatiOzu20: 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:

grin grin grin

E pain am die!
[/s]
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Jtayor(m): 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
Freeze is only expressing his freedom of speech. He should not forget dat Jesus came only for d sinners and not for d saints. Papa is only fulfilling scripture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by IjebuWarrior: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
AkpatiOzu20:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin

E still pain am enter Bone marrow

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by mofedamijo(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jman06:
Story for the gods!

I know many living faith members who are in abject poverty today, yet they have to pay tithe from the little money they make. Covenant university was built from the proceeds of tithes paid by poor church members yet those members can't afford to send their wards to the university!

story for the gods....the school gives out so many scholarships to the needy and poor in the church......
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Asapchris(m): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
The guy will be like... My BVN is 914-419-419-91 grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife is one of the 10 commandments. He is with someone's legally married woman and casting Huspuppy.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Slimjorgor: 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
e be like say this man don smoke weed. Wetin im wan use Bvn do, abi im wan freeze am like im name. undecided shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by WENGERNOMICS(m): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jman06:
Story for the gods!

I know many living faith members who are in abject poverty today, yet they have to pay tithe from the little money they make. Covenant university was built from the proceeds of tithes paid by poor church members yet those members can't afford to send their wards to the university!
Is that your only beef with Oyedepo......that Covenant University is not free?
Where did you keep your ears when Landmark University gave full scholarship to all Winner Church members who had a JAMB score.....in 2013
Where did you keep your ears when over N500m is reserved for scholarship of indigent members annually?
Even this last month a form for members who could not pay their children school fees for this new school session.
Have you ever been to David Oyedepo Foundation website?
Or you think he needs to be televising his philanthropy to quench your hatred for him?
Continue! He seems to be doing better the more you criticize.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by LastSurvivor11: 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
GraGra247:
Well he unwittingly implied Hushpuppi is an evil doer since Christ chose to dine with evil doers.

If Christ can dine with evil doers who are you to condemn the so called evil doer..
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
Freeze'$ account got iced..thanks Puppy Hush hush
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by NEDULASER(m): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
Freeze Contradicting & confusing In nature wait till the wages of your....... rest my case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by NEDULASER(m): 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
Daddy freeze God is watching
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by WENGERNOMICS(m): 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jman06:
I don't blame Oyedepo and his likes. I blame his foolish followers who submit themselves to be defrauded by him!

Honestly it's not your fault. It's Social media I blame. Anyone can just say anything and sound smart.

Oyedepo must be doing something that made Covenant University undisputed no 1 in Nigeria and No 4 in Africa after just 17 years.
Oyedepo must have some strong jazz that is making 300,000 people and counting come to listen to him every Sunday morning.
Oyedepo must have a solid administrative mind to over see a work force of 40,000 people and pay salary monthly.
Oyedepo must have a solid mind to have authored 110 books translated to even Chinese language
Oyedepo must be an unusual person to have 2 universities and building about 5 more.
Oyedepo must be doing something that has made IMF/Worldbank to give Covenant University the right to host it's 75th anniversary meeting in July 2020

If you calm down and think of these achievements by 1 man, you will see that he is not just your usual tithe collecting pastor but a revolutionary.

And Yes, we are the people he has "deluded" and we like it like that.

What exactly has Freeze or Hushpuppi accomplished beyond Instagram?

By the way, Oyedepo just sold his old helicopter and bought a new one for faster movement to longer distances. N2.5b personal cash,���

Dey chop that one 1st!
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Psalmistproject: 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
HE HAS A POINT THOUGH. AND I LIKE THE WAY HE REFERENCES THE SCRIPTURES TO BUTTRESS HIS STAND.

Don't go fighting your GOs battle here for him in your emptiness.. you can simply flip over this page to other news feeds and avoid things that affects you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by yeyeosoronga: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
seanjy4konji:
the guy named him so question and freeze gave him a perfect answer.. If he is not a clean man.. You don't need to knooe source of wealth... Go anddbask saraki his source of wealth or Dino melaye

There was nothing perfect about Freeze's answer. The person that asked the question never made reference to any man of god, and he only asked a legitimate question (which everyone's probably thinking), especially since hush puppy's ex close friend has been arrested for likely fraud. Yet, Freeze keeps flaunting the questionable wealth of Hush puppy.

He refused to answer the question, instead brushed it down and even deflected by adding his favourite pastor's matter to it (which was no concern in the matter raised). Pure deflections
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Owajionyi1: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
This guy is just an attention seeker. Ignore pickin freeze

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by seanjy4konji: 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

There was nothing perfect about Freeze's answer. The person that asked the question never made reference to any man of god, and he only asked a legitimate question (which everyone's probably thinking), especially since hush puppy's ex close friend has been arrested for likely fraud. Yet, Freeze keeps flaunting the questionable wealth of Hush puppy.

He refused to answer the question, instead brushed it down and even deflected by adding his favourite pastor's matter to it (which was no concern in the matter raised). Pure deflections
you astound like someone who masturbates over thread of places asking about how someone is doing good in life but never bothered to questions the leaders about how their salary was able to buy them numerous houses in dubai,england and Monaco.. Worship pastors all you can but when the pastors and leader move in jets and congregation is in poverty then your reasoning towards that is beat left to judge yourself.peace
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Centcanada: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
I hate when I see people playing with men of God. Are you not seeing all these politicians stealing or looting us dry? Stay away from me of God either fake or real.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Olusola101990: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
daddy freeze should just shut up and go and open a church en get members to feed with his foolishness ...cursed fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by nlPoster: 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
Christ would rather stay in hotels than cause conflict over where he's staying.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by blowjohn(m): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Guys watch your Mouth. I'm sure those insulting this man are those who has no respect for their own Dad.
Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.

And oyedepo is not old enough to give birth to freeze?
If freeze can insult oyedepo, why can't we insult freeze?
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Divard: 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
GraGra247:
Well he unwittingly implied Hushpuppi is an evil doer since Christ chose to dine with evil doers.

Sinners bro
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by EDIBLESS10: 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
An ordinary Clerk in a radio station that is not even urs.before u criticise a man,go and replicate what he has done.legally or illegally if its that easy...
A man (Freeze)that doesn't know is father and mother(bastard) always talking nonsense .
There is a way that seemeth right to a man but d end is destruction,kip talking
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by EDIBLESS10: 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Centcanada:
I hate when I see people playing with men of God. Are you not seeing all these politicians stealing or looting us dry? Stay away from me of God either fake or real.

Men of God is there problem because they are d policies maker I d country..foolish fellows
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Obasalemu: 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
WENGERNOMICS:

Is that your only beef with Oyedepo......that Covenant University is not free?
Where did you keep your ears when Landmark University gave full scholarship to all Winner Church members who had a JAMB score.....in 2013
Where did you keep your ears when over N500m is reserved for scholarship of indigent members annually?
Even this last month a form for members who could not pay their children school fees for this new school session.
Have you ever been to David Oyedepo Foundation website?
Or you think he needs to be televising his philanthropy to quench your hatred for him?
Continue! He seems to be doing better the more you criticize.

bro please educate more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by akbahbah(m): 3:12am On Oct 23, 2019
realmedia:
"If Christ were to visit Dubai today, he would more likely stay in Hushpuppi ‘s house than in Oyedepo’s" Daddy Freeze says and gives reason

Freeze is of the opinion that, were Jesus Christ to take flesh again and visit earth, he will rather stay in Hushpuppi's house than be Bishop David Oyedepo's guest.

The OAP said this while responding to a follower who questioned why he was promoting flamboyant Hushpuppi without questioning his source of income.

Daddy Freeze shared a video of an interview he did showcasing Hushpuppi's luxury Versace home and Twitter users called him out for it.

One Twitter user wrote to Freeze: "Your video quizzed #hushpuppi about his religion & belief but never asked what someone that drives Ferrari & other fleet of cars & a Versace furnished house does for a living. hile promoting ostentatious lifestyle,you should be asking how these lifestyle are funded. #Mompha"

And Freeze responded on Twitter, writing: "Dear concerned man, can you kindly DM me your BVN so I can run checks on you? If you come out clean I’ll answer your question about Hushpuppi. Awaiting your BVN sir."

Read his full post below.

I debunk false Christian myths and I’m an avid lover of automobiles and timepieces. I draw my borders loosely around those areas.
-
I attack the wrongful and deceitful use of scriptures and doctrines, not personal issues, as none of us is truly righteous, not even your GOs, we are all struggling with one sin or the other.
-
However, rob the poor with the Bible and you see another side of me, I have a God ordained zero tolerance for that?
-
The Good Samaritan who helped the Jewish man in Luke 10:25; What was his source of income again??
-
Christ saw all the righteous people in the Jericho, yet decided to stay at the house of a sinful tax collector like Zacchaeus. What about the immoral woman who washed Christ feet with her tears, while the righteous Pharisee judged her??
-
Let’s not even mention the Samaritan woman who had 5 husbands and was living with her boyfriend in John Chapter 4, yet Christ chose to ask her for water, while rejecting the food his own disciples brought back.
-
If Christ were to visit dubai today, he would more likely stay in @hushpuppi ‘s house than in Oyedepo’s. Unless of course we have another set of scriptures apart from the gospel that we now abide by.?
-
How can Nigerian politicians afford to throw around the money at their disposal? How can Nigerian Pastors be among the richest in the world and be preaching to the poorest people in the world?
-
Ask me no questions; I’ll tell you no lies. ~FRZ
-
? Luke 7 ?
New Living Translation
[36] One of the Pharisees asked Jesus to have dinner with him, so Jesus went to his home and sat down to eat.h [37] When a certain immoral woman from that city heard he was eating there, she brought a beautiful alabaster jar filled with expensive perfume. [38] Then she knelt behind him at his feet, weeping. Her tears fell on his feet, and she wiped them off with her hair. Then she kept kissing his feet and putting perfume on them. [39] When the Pharisee who had invited him saw this, he said to himself, “If this man were a prophet, he would know what kind of woman is touching him. She’s a sinner!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B36tPMuhAh1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

VIA >> https://kupelove..com/2019/10/if-christ-were-to-visit-dubai-today-he.html

Daddy freeze alatenuje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by jaxxy(m): 3:55am On Oct 23, 2019
kolafolabi:
Daddy freeze fall my hand o.

I thought he did until I read the scriptures he quoted. Jesus didn’t come for the association or gathering of pastors meeting. He came for the lost.

Do u know besides when Jesus was baptized by him to fulfill scriptures he never went to see John the Baptist Again? He didn’t come to sit and gist or discuss how the ministry of so so was doing when people are there who need him more.

If u were doing the right thing he left u to ur work and if u weren’t he called u out like he called u out like the pharasies who he called hypocrites and snakes.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Olaonipekun11: 4:45am On Oct 23, 2019
Why are Yoruba men with Igbo wives or girlfriends always have diarrhea mouth
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by ATTemi: 6:36am On Oct 23, 2019
I am not trying to wish hushpuppy bad luck, but hope daddy freeze will stand by him if this Interpol breeze blowing up and down gets 2 him!
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by opebiboy: 6:48am On Oct 23, 2019
Oyedepo na thief. Biggest yahoo pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Sexy Body, Fans React / Davido Dressed As An Arabian On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.