Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" (44154 Views)

"Would Rather Finish Up My House Than Buy Xpensive Car,dnt Pressure Me- Beatrice / Daddy Freeze: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Will Stay In My Head For A Long Time (Video) / Just In !! Hushpuppi Has Been Released By Fbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Bluebolt: 7:03am On Oct 23, 2019
Shakaranews2:
Blasphemy. This guy is antichrist. Confirmed!!!

Meanwhile, meet the cutest teenage kid in Nollywood, you would love her after watching this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apwdDuM67ew
Hope this one is not going for her great grandfather too?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Burruchaga71(m): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2019
True
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by einsteine(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
And Freeze really thinks the man will share his BVN?

BVN that it's risky to tell even your neighbour. BVN wey dem dey use wire money comot for account.

The man go share am nah. You know say e foolish. En dey come grin

Stop spreading false information.

Nobody can steal your money with your BVN. BVN is just an identification number. Your sim card is of far more importance in stealing money from your account not BVN.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by yeyeosoronga: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2019
seanjy4konji:
you astound like someone who masturbates over thread of places asking about how someone is doing good in life but never bothered to questions the leaders about how their salary was able to buy them numerous houses in dubai,england and Monaco.. Worship pastors all you can but when the pastors and leader move in jets and congregation is in poverty then your reasoning towards that is beat left to judge yourself.peace

We are talking about Hushpuppy now. Not corrupt Nigerian leaders, not corrupt pastors who have private jets, not corrupt civil servants, not corrupt/inept Drs and nurses, not paedophiles
When the topic or question is about the corrupt leaders, we will equally talk.
Hush puppy and Mompha in detention were like 5 & 6 till a deal gone wrong between them. Mompha is in detention for corrupt practices despite having a 'legit' BDC business. His friend Hushy has no legitimate business associated with him, yet lives an ostentatious lifestyle.
Nobody is a fool here, unless we only pretend to be blind

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by yeyeosoronga: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2019
The conversation has shifted from Hush puppy to men of God. This was Freeze's plan ab initio. To deflect uncomfortable conversations from himself to men of god or quoting the bible.
No need to shift the goal post. Just come out plain and say you think Hush puppy's money is legit (which I'm sure he doesn't think so, therefore he won't come out to endorse him) or say you have no idea, but he's a nice friend or acquaintance.
Freeze himself is all about the money, do not be deceived.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 23, 2019
einsteine:

Stop spreading false information.

Nobody can steal your money with your BVN. BVN is just an identification number. Your sim card is of far more importance in stealing money from your account not BVN.

Thanks bro for the priceless info.

But why do people shout it everywhere that BVN should be protected and fraudsters are using it to rake out money?
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by einsteine(m): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Thanks bro for the priceless info.

But why do people shout it everywhere that BVN should be protected and fraudsters are using it to rake out money?

It's misinformation.

There is no payment protocol that requires just bvn to debit an account.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2019
einsteine:

It's misinformation.

There is no payment protocol that requires just bvn to debit an account.

Alright. Thanks for the info and thanks for your time.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Noblewealth(m): 11:11am On Oct 23, 2019
This one go just open mouth talk rubbish...uncircumcised fellow
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by GraGra247(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Divard:

Sinners bro

Please show me the biblical difference between a sinner and an evil doer.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by GraGra247(m): 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

If Christ can dine with evil doers who are you to condemn the so called evil doer..

Go to school and afterwards read my comment again.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by LastSurvivor11: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
GraGra247:

Go to school and afterwards read my comment again.

Professional professor I greet you
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by nijabazaar: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Sure, Doctors stay with the sick and not the healed

Jesus doesnt have much to preach or discuss with Oyedepo but has a huge job to do with Huspuppi

*Mathew was more corrupt than Hushpuppi and Jesus was his friend
*Mary Magalean was an Olosho and Jesus never judged her
*Peter was a fisher man and a not so rich guy
*The Preist , Pastors and Prophet or the Oyedepos of Jesus time connived with the romans on false charges to prosecute Jesus
*Jesus's first ever miracle was turning water into wine at a weding ceremony
*Jesus respected Pagan King Ceasars laws and paid his tax (unlike Buhari haters)
*Jesus told his followers not to scream when praying or shout at God, because God already knows your heart, you are merely reminding him

One significant thing about Jesus was that he isnt like the hypocrites of back then nor like the hypocritical christians of Nigeria, he drank wine, played with the poor, mingled with prostitute, and corrupt tax men

Point of correction, Mary Magdalene was not a Prostitute... Do a simple google research or read your bible sef
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Thugnificent(m): 11:18am On Jul 02, 2020
Wow shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adediwura Becky Shares 1993 Throwback Photo / List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Are In Russia For The World Cup (PICS) / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.