Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? (8566 Views)

Which Profession Do Ladies Find Most Attractive For A Man? / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by babyme1(f): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2010
kay177:

Baby.me where have you been since all these days,

Been around. How u dey?
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by googles: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2010
BoboYekini:

well, being human
i pick my nose when no one's watching

undecided undecided undecided undecided

And that is attractive huh ? undecided
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by Creamish(f): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2010
i guess my sense of humour . . cheesy
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by MrCork26: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2010
ok, are we still talkin about my good look?
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by AnnMarie1(f): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2010
being jamaican
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by 1759(m): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2010
my calm disposition, crazy sense of humour, my sense of fairness and not forgetting my tongue wink wink wink
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 11, 2010
dat shd be my calm disposition also, being down-to-earth & unassuming  cool
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by Evagreenfields: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2010
onstelly:

Humble and accomodating
dats gud.am nt accomodatin
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by Candyness(f): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2010
i have been known to be a B!tch
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by AnnMarie1(f): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2010
God fearing
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2010
I believe is d way i stoically handle issues. Becos i solve problems b4 they become problem.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by onstelly(f): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2010
Evagreenfields:

dats gud.am nt accomodatin
As in?
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by MrCork26: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2010
onstelly<<<< wifey material, truss me tongue
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by mediatrix8(f): 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2010
simply amazing hmmmmmmmmm wanna bet? wink
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2010
great sense of humour,crazy,accomodating,kind.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by Evagreenfields: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2010
onstelly:

As in?
as in i like the fact that u are accomodating.ts a pretty tight character.i, on d other hand,am not accomodating
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by Candyness(f): 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2010
The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart.”
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2010
Ann Marie:

being jamaican

LMAO!!!
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by SAKUR: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2010
Being a Nigeria,Light in complexion,cool,polite,and very handsome to the extent of dating four girl from different continent at the same time in the United States
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by Irk(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2010
Intelligent,timidity,beauty(as judge by me)and morally upright.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by kokoye(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2010
bald.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by Jaguar1(m): 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2010
Am humble, intelligent and I 've got a good heart.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by Kelvinj(m): 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2010
Good character is all that matters 2 me but beauty is an added advantage
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2010
Candyness:

very accomodationg, Caring, family Oriented, passionate & loyal wink

Its written allover you. Simply very beautiful
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by buzugee(m): 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2010
Ijokoh:

I believe is d way i stoically handle issues. Becos i solve problems b4 they become problem.
undecided
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by slap1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2010
The world is coming to an end. . . . . Mr Cork's thread makes front page!
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by fstranger: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2010
My most attractive quality is driving people crazy. And I have been told by former employers that I do it very well.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2010
Honest and generous.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by slap1(m): 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2010
Honest, kind, attractive, jovial, placid, witty, intelligent(na wetin dey say), and the ability to control difficult people and situations, etc.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by Insanity(m): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2010
They say am an amazing listener.i dunno,
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by dsgirl: 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2010
Among others are: my Stature and Personality. I have been told this like 1billion times  wink
Re: How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? by livedit(f): 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2010
@ Ms. Potatoe:

Lol, I feel you girl. Me too! My house, car and everything around me has to be cleaned and in order. I work in a office and I'm the only one with my desk neat and clean.  I can't stand clutter. Seriously, I can't think. Everything has to be neat and in order. I don't like stuff sitting around. I have scented plug ins everywhere in my house and smell goods in my car too. I carry anti bacteria wipes with me to work and keep it in my car. Have hand sanitizer with me at all times.  I don't touch public doors. I use a bacteria wipe or tissue to open the door. Just germs, clutter and dirt makes me uggghh sick.  lipsrsealed . But you good girl! I've seen extremist though. I'm not in that catagory, but close enough.  wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Looking For Any Bi/ Gay Nigerian Guys In South Africa / Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 / WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.