Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online (95915 Views)

Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online by mercyviv(f): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Is that a woman?!!
Re: Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online by mechanics(m): 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
Offpoint:

You saw a man and a woman, but I saw a man and a guytongue
lolz, she's a woman o, look very well.
Re: Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online by TechExpert(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
wetin man no go see

Meanwhile, Is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? Do you need I.T Support? dont worry check my signature
Re: Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online by slimay(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
Offpoint:

Looking at it critically, I couldn't agree more
Re: Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online by meobizy(f): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
That is not a girl. It’s a gay man. Nairalanders, rain fire and brimstone as usual. Na una way.
Re: Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online by chubinwa(m): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Effect of drugs
Re: Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
DTC2:

They should be arrested.
Somethings should not be done in an open place where everyone (including kids) will see

its called carnaval celebration....and during Nothing Hill Carnaval in London streets, they do just as much, if not worse!

Kelvin30286063:
It has to be Jamaica. No where else is this crazy

this is actually in Miami... and you can see the same happening in every carnaval of the world.... check Nothing Hill carnaval for reference.

opribo:
Thats why i love my country minus the evil leaders we have had so far.
Tell me where in my beloved country and fatherland can this rubbish happen if they wont beat the madness away from their eyes.

go to any Nigerian club/bar/party and see babes TWERKING (on top of guys dikc) worst than these above two.

pobosky20:
All these end time carnivals sef...chai
MaNyEsq:
What a dirty, despicable raunchy bunch!

hypocrite Nigerians, as usual.... is carnaval in Nigeria any "better"?! here are some few pics of calabar carnaval (courtesy of NL):

1 Like

Re: Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online by judgementyard(m): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
It has to be Jamaica. No where else is this crazy
boom-bo-clat!
fahya fi burn!
Re: Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online by udemzyudex(m): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
All this Jamaicans no know pass fxck.
Re: Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

its called carnaval celebration....and during Nothing Hill Carnaval in London streets, they do just as much, if not worse!

this is actually in Miami... and you can see the same happening in every carnaval of the world.... check Nothing Hill carnaval for reference.

go to any Nigerian club/bar/party and see babes TWERKING (on top of guys dikc) worst than these above two.

hypocrite Nigerians, as usual.... is carnaval in Nigeria any "better"?! here are some few pics of calabar carnaval (courtesy of NL):

I have every right to express my opinion on an act that I feel offends normal sensibilities. Just because it happens in Calabar or wherever else should preclude me from expressing my feelings. Besides, I do not give a damn where that act took place....what's decent is decent!

1 Like

Re: Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
MaNyEsq:

I have every right to express my opinion on an act that I feel offends normal sensibilities. Just because it happens in Calabar or wherever else should preclude me from expressing my feelings. Besides, I do not give a damn where that act took place....what's decent is decent!

... and you are entitled to your opinion, but the world is a raunchy place, since the beginning of time... and wont change anytime soon. you can either accept/live with it or close your eyes and pretend you didnt see this thread. either way, people are still gonna have fun in their life... and so long as it aint illegal or against the law to do so, let them do exactly that.

btw for your education of the day:
the carnaval is actually a religious celebration, commonly known as LENT (aka 40 days before easter)... and although many now indulge in it any time of the year, it did start from biblepushers.
Re: Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online by WildChild00(m): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
Offpoint:
Gayism

Define Gayism my friend....
Re: Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online by MechanoFit: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
That man is really strong, see muscle
Re: Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online by QuizSavvy: 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
Offpoint:

Re: Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online by QuizSavvy: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

so this gorimapa had you believe that this was a man?! come on bro, most 9ja woman look the same, under the mop they put on their head every morning.

Re: Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online by atapheeda(m): 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

... and you are entitled to your opinion, but the world is a raunchy place, since the beginning of time... and wont change anytime soon. you can either accept/live with it or close your eyes and pretend you didnt see this thread. either way, people are still gonna have fun in their life... and so long as it aint illegal or against the law to do so, let them do exactly that.

btw for your education of the day:
the carnaval is actually a religious celebration, commonly known as LENT (aka 40 days before easter)... and although many now indulge in it any time of the year, it did start from biblepushers.

I guess you don't know the difference between being scantily dressed and simulating sexual intercourse in public.
Re: Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Na lefulefu friend be this, I sabi am
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
MaNyEsq:

I guess you don't know the difference between being scantily dressed and simulating sexual intercourse in public.

do you mean the same type of difference as dancing and twerking?!
Re: Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online by Galapagous(m): 7:09am On Oct 24, 2019
see as the other GUY take gather breast
Re: Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online by maxilly(m): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2019
The only time I saw something like this was at a festival in abbi
Re: Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online by mrkings84(m): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2019
They're both male
Re: Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online by biggy26: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
Offpoint:
Hahahahahaha hahahaha!
Re: Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online by Meenah53(f): 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
Oga tuale for d sure man.
Re: Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online by HealthIine: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
You won't believe what this guy did to expand his chest in 1month

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RumlzH8j5aA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.