Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse (72259 Views)

I Love Davido, He Put Me In A Private Jet For The First Time - Zubby Michael / Sola Ogudu: I Love Davido, He's A Sweet Boy / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by amazingamaka: 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
My sister Goan remove it now cos this stunt won't help you.

I have active Nigerian instagram pages for sale
Call or whatsapp O7O65543002. They like and Comment on Pictures
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by wonlasewonimi: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
LOL...davido you need to send them pizza
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Nthrone(m): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
Stupid girls
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by amazemanuno: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
U don't need his money?
So why coming on socio-media to rant!
Just abort the dam thing and stop this show of shame!

Were we there when he was having u?
Mtchewww!

Next please! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by DBossNG(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
grin
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by SavageResponse(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Is it that Davido just sleeps with anything in skirt?!
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by wink2015(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Dis one serious oo latest baby mama of Davido if u hv any question pls follow dis account and officialmessemaker_v thanks I just found out about it

Davido Slept With Me At Eko Hotel, Now I’m pregnant” - Two Nigerian sisters have began to trend on social media over a quite shocking allegation they’re making against singer, Davido days after welcoming his first son.

The ladies are seen in the video claiming that the singer got one of them impregnated after they met few weeks ago at the Eko Hotel & Suites in Lagos.

They claim they’re not after the singer’s money but only want him to father the child he put into one of them… There’s been mized reactions over their allegations as a lot of people on social media are parading them as clowns seeking for cheap clout.

Their ‘accent’ which is rather ‘foreign’ and possibly originates from their tongues alone, is what has some social media users amused and not taking their allegations serious.

The video is in the form of an interview as the person behind the camera asks few questions while they vent their anger over the singer’s failure to acknowledge he’s going to be fathering a new child from them.

[irp]

The person behind the camera – a lady presumably – asks how long the pregnancy has gone and the response is “just few weeks now”.

Watch the video that has netizens laughing instead of sympathizing over their plight.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7FsFj0dwTo

THIS IS AN EMBARRASSEMENT TO CHIOMA !

But it is her choice, at least it is with her two clear eyes she jump into relationship with a flirt like Davido.

It is possible Davido is responsible for the pregnancy.

Na trap the woman set for Davido !

Before Davido drag the pregnant girl to court there should be paternity test to confirm the true owner of that pregnancy.

It is unfair for Davido to be issuing irrelevant legal threat on social media.
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by olaniyiabiodun(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Eranko grin
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
PoliticalWitch:
Hmm...no smoke without fire...

Also, someone who has two kids from two different women that him no marry.....how are we supposed to respond to this one? Deja-vu.?

One wife for one man. grin

and it is now they are coming out?

these are just attention seeking hustlers imho.

they better be careful. they can be sued

2 Likes

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by peterveo(m): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
Women no longer have shame.
I am something Davido sees me and have some shit with me, what am I?

1 Like

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Olu1000: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
matezy:
Lol imagine I know say Davido go don pay her for the service rendered why runz babe go get belle for you,they are only seeking attention

Dirty things! How come Davido can actually fvvvvk a dirty thing like these razz girls?
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by kelvine(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
This is possible if Davido didn't use condom.
We may insult this girls but Chioma will feel pained watching this.
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
Awon ode,olodo meji ! David ko,Goliath n! Who even dates these kind of dirty illiterate girls? Some men sha !
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Realfrankie(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
very ugly miserable clout chaser that want to spoil someone marriage
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by explosiveskull(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
The way this 21st century whores hunt for money is perturbing. No decent lady again. They pride in nefarious engagement.
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Shezkid: 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
I pity those girls if they're really lying

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by piagetskinner(m): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
Attention seeking she goats. See how razz they look I don’t even expect an agbero boy to sleep with them

My sistur:... see phoneee.. awon were
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Shezkid: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
wink2015:

THIS IS AN EMBARRASSEMENT TO CHIOMA !

But it is her choice, at least it is with her two clear eyes she jump into relationship with a flirt like Davido.

It is possible Davido is responsible for the pregnancy.

Na trap the woman set for Davido !

Before Davido drag the pregnant girl to court there should be paternity test to confirm the true owner of that pregnancy.

It is unfair for Davido to be issuing irrelevant legal threat on social media.

because it's davido abi...
My people make money o
My people hustle o

This isn't the first time it's happening to top artiste...
Even kizz Daniel had same issues...

If you already believe the story then you're one of the problem we have in 9ja
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by okrote4real: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
Listening to these girls , you would know they are desperados. Nothing for una. If these were my sisters , I don't know what I would do with them. Rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Duggedised12(f): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
Some girls eh, smh
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by SavageResponse(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
ahahnow:
David did not sleep with these ugly mumus. See how they look dirty. I can smell their decaying pussy from here angry angry sad

Udonmeanit!

Is your sense of smell that good? shocked
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Tyqueen200(f): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
What is this now? Why are some ladies so shameless ?can you just imagine what they are both saying.you met someone immediately you slept with him and now u're pregnant.this ladies are a disgrace to women.u don't give a Bleep about his money,u're not even a fan "what the Bleep" you girls must be crazy.u hate him so much and you allowed him to sleep with you.mad oooo.
Abeg keep quite because u just dey shit for mouth u think say u dey talk .two idiots
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by spirul77: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hahahahahaha, I can't believe I watched this thing to the end, lol,wako babes clout chasing
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Didi2d(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
This girls are funny, well they can as well deny after all any other guy can bear the name davido
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Nwaonyishi69: 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
Useless LovePeddler, you wanted fun and got fun. Now, you want to swindle. How did you go for unprotected sex with all the sex education that an average prostitute should have? Well, I only blame men who can't control their 3rd leg.
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by voltron14: 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
He has a type.

2 Likes

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by obaobakinging: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
OLOSHO SHEY MA LOYUN FUN MI ...WHAT CAN FAAAA!!!!!?... IN NAIRA MALEY'S VOICE HEHEHEHE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by NotFarFrom: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
Davido slept with you......... If its true, no problem. He slept with you as what? Nor be ashawo una be? If he didn't pay you, go n collect your money. Not to be makin noise yen yen yen
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Supernatural28(m): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
Attention seeking � ☺ una notice me Don too much �
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by udobaba(f): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
Very very shameless girls. They are so so so shameless. Calabar will called them apara, yourubas will called them olosho, in pigin english we called them Ashawo and in english we called them prostitutes. Just seeing them, your know it was a prostitute that gave birth to them, all those 500 naira prostitute. Your lifes all all useless, see them crayfish girls. They want to reap from where they did now sowed.

TUFIAWA
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
matezy:
Lol imagine I know say Davido go don pay her for the service rendered why runz babe go get belle for you,they are only seeking attention

But why would Davido be fvcking these kind of razz girls?
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by simiife: 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
Boss13:
Keep telling young guys to stop fucking hungry gals. In fact dont commence any relationship with women who are far beneath you. They will only drag you down. I am also speaking from my personal experience in the past and from the experiences of people I know.

can u pls share it with us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel / "My Favorite Sex Position" - Juliet Ibrahim / Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.