Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse (72256 Views)

I Love Davido, He Put Me In A Private Jet For The First Time - Zubby Michael / Sola Ogudu: I Love Davido, He's A Sweet Boy / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by victorian(f): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
Why did he sleep with her in the first place

And she's so ugly .

Davido u fall hand!

1 Like

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by LifeOfTrigga(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
In Naira Marley voice:

Sho ti mu igbo ni, olosho shey ma lo yun fun mi..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by akdjr(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Oh the God who bless people with babies is truly blind according to my late Aunt who died childless after she lost the only child from the only pregnancy she ever had in her entire life while here on Earth. Some couples too are looking for the fruit of the womb while some girls has had series of abortion still give birth till they even decided not to.
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by mccoyelectric: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Omg davido don suffer .... Well if davido could Bleep these locus things then he deserve the insults ....these girl are just too raz mehn damn ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by back2sender: 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
How can davido mingle with this kind of people.
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Angelfrost(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
So, baby mama is the new form of hustle... It's all good.
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by FutureIG: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
Train your child
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by ThugBoy(m): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
Na unto runs girl package, you want Tek jump enter adeleke's fam!!! Shm. Indeed Media pregnancy.
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by swissobed: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
From my observation they are desperate and the pregnancy if it’s real they happy about it
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Sunnymatey(m): 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
victorian:

And she's so ugly .

Davido u fall hand!
hanty, like seriously?
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Cumpel1615: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
omocalabar:
All this yoruba polytechnic girls no go kill us with laffter
especially those from ekiti that went to Ibadan poly
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Shezkid: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
victorian:

And she's so ugly .

Davido u fall hand!

You know nothing...

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
SaintHilary:

The last time Davido was "officially" at Eko Hotel wat at *Ajebo Unleashed ( Watin women want)*
I'm 100% sure this prettyprincess looking slowpoke with umbrella sized eyelashes doesnt knw what she wants

Davido after watching the video...
As a daft reach you no even fit spell my moniker correctly!!!
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by planetx: 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
I doubt if Davido had unprotected sex with this dirty looking thing, if he did I be surprised.
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Kulushkalash(m): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
Her English is forced and incoherent, pathetic! Can't believe I just wasted valuable data. undecided undecided
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Shezkid: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
wink2015:

THIS IS AN EMBARRASSEMENT TO CHIOMA !

But it is her choice, at least it is with her two clear eyes she jump into relationship with a flirt like Davido.

It is possible Davido is responsible for the pregnancy.

Na trap the woman set for Davido !

Before Davido drag the pregnant girl to court there should be paternity test to confirm the true owner of that pregnancy.

It is unfair for Davido to be issuing irrelevant legal threat on social media.

Shut up you fooooool

For your information those useless girls have come out saying its a prank/joke

Get the Info
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Sholaco: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
matezy:
Lol imagine I know say Davido go don pay her for the service rendered why runz babe go get belle for you,they are only seeking attention
see bad dirty mind type of human beings, very anyhow human beings
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Monday60655(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
Both of you will see hell in jail. Then your poor parents will now suffer to pay after Davido done during both of you to court. Useless olosho
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Oyerinde16(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
God punish Davido... There is one small boy near my house people call him davido as well, go online and see how many davidos are there, if anyone of them try to sue this case you will loss like kilode, cos she will just produce the actual davido she is referring to and the mumu davido too will say yes he is the one, the the other davido will know what Yoruba's call GBESEE
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by roliks99(f): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ibon po....first time of meeting u had a fling undecided
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Ken4Christ: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
I just noticed that when you are very successful, people stand with you even in your errors. But a poor man has no friend.
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
Buy your Farmland now in ogbomoso Oyo state

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by tunary(m): 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
OTayobami:
Who goes?
There
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by oolanrewaju10: 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
Imagine na her mate the hoe dey pregnant for...na how she go comot am she go dey find or make she don use postinor after the knack sef.

Hoeloshi see opportunity at pregnancy for a butt kid, she say “it's not about his money,” like all hoes say. �

Make the pregnancy come down peren, she go cry herself a river. What a lost glory!
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by victorian(f): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
Sunnymatey:
hanty, like seriously?

Huncle, yes seriously ..
Must he sleeps with anything that has hole ? Its annoying !

And even without condom again!

There is no smoke without fire .

And if u think she's saying it to make chioma breakup with him? I laugh in Japanese!
If after sleeping with series of girls and having two or more extra baby mamas by the side , warming their womb every now and then, and Chioma didn't breakup? Na this one go make her breakup?

cheesy

Then she had to think of another heartwrenching strategy .lol

Chioma ain't breaking nothing . She die there !!!!! cheesy
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Ochuksbaba(m): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
This bitches went too far,,they can't deny or claim its another Davido because they mentioned Chioma ,,I were to be OBO I will make sure I use them for sacrifice sorry use them to set an example to would be clout chasers
Davido should sue them for Libel and Defamation
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by mechanics(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hmmmm, they are not serious o, so does it mean they can open their legs for every person, for them saying they are humans is rubbish, they should know that a reasonable girl won't open her legs for any man except her lawfully wedded husband, they should have zip up if they truly know they are not out for his money.
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by mp3thrill1: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
See the full story of Random Ladies Accuse Davido Of Impregnating Her https://velocitynews.xyz/videos/random-ladies-accuse-davido-of-impregnating-her/
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Legendguru: 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Mart1994(m): 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
It seems that these girls are getting more and more stupid as the day goes by...

Well, not unexpected though.

Wether what they are saying is true or false, i think they have just started something they won't and can't finish, and all should be blamed on this version of stupidity I have never seen before.
They were even raining abuses!

God forbid.

May God help me to marry a sensible and right thinking woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Favorite Sex Position" - Juliet Ibrahim / Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says / Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.