Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse (72249 Views)

I Love Davido, He Put Me In A Private Jet For The First Time - Zubby Michael / Sola Ogudu: I Love Davido, He's A Sweet Boy / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
udobaba:
Very very shameless girls. They are so so so shameless. Calabar will called them apara, yourubas will called them olosho, in pigin english we called them Ashawo and in english we called them prostitutes. Just seeing them, your know it was a prostitute that gave birth to them, all those 500 naira prostitute. Your lifes all all useless, see them crayfish girls. They want to reap from where they did now sowed.

TUFIAWA

What do Igbos call them? grin

2 Likes

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by MeeLan: 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
If u think OBO nor fvck that babe of recent, you u are dreaming.
He is gonna be a father of double by two; China +this one.

1 Like

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Dontjay555: 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Idiots you meet am he talk to you, you open leg he Bleep you now you dey talk, so if na H. I. V him get you Don carry am b that, so because na super star you use raw if na we Una go ask where is your condom, my dear sister you are a mumu girl
IDanfulani:
Dis one serious oo latest baby mama of Davido if u hv any question pls follow dis account and officialmessemaker_v thanks I just found out about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7FsFj0dwTo

1 Like

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by SenecaTheYonger: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
Oh it better be true, because you don't know what you've just done. Except you're not afraid of jail.
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by chaloskyx: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
well why dont they just carry the child for 9 months, give birth do a paternity test if its positive good they would be ignored but the child taken care off by davido. If its negative they would be sent to jail simple the choice is theirs. but if they fore once think they would get a penny from davido even if the child is his they are dreaming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Surulereman(m): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Davido you fall my hand o. You Bleep ashawo without protection?

2 Likes

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by shineeye1: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
IDanfulani:
Dis one serious oo latest baby mama of Davido if u hv any question pls follow dis account and officialmessemaker_v thanks I just found out about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7FsFj0dwTo

Slowly but steadily we are beholding the depths into which immorality can sink a people. Imagine trash bins in human form broadcasting themselves so shamelessly! What now makes these moronic whores think that any right thinking guy would be interested in low-lives like them carrying or giving birth to their unborn child if indeed they got laid and paid?
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Lighero(m): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
Very good acting. Wow. I duff my hat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by AHCB: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
What a load of crap!. Like what's with the melodrama. Go straight to the fvcking point.

All the useless girls coming online just to get very cheap recognition is saddening.
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by DaddyRochie1642: 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
That first girl in front of the camera...the one talking...I'd love for her to Come Suck My Dick... She's got Dick-Sucking Lips.
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by omenka(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
What's with Nigerians faking an accent once they're in front of a camera? I just dont get it. Very irritating rant.

Why I will always admire Frodd. Fvxking real G.
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by drisalsha: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
Always claiming they are not after the money.
Anything for the GRAMS & FAME
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by DaddyRochie1642: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
Boss13:
Keep telling young guys to stop fucking hungry gals. In fact dont commence any relationship with women who are far beneath you. They will only drag you down. I am also speaking from my personal experience in the past and from the experiences of people I know.

Tell us your personal experience bro
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Agugbadin: 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
But how come Davido had unprotected sex with a lady you don't know her HIV status and for the girl too you have just ridiculed your self and put your health at risk, do you Davido's HIV status
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Richy150(m): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
Awon Olosho...
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by baby124: 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
Sounds fake though
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Dee60: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
Some daughters sha.

No shame again among these young ones.

No shame.
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Agugbadin: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
Surulereman:
Davido you fall my hand o. You Bleep ashawo without protection?

It's shocking
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by sweetTai(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nigeria is in trouble! The young girl said “What have I done wrong here”.
How about keeping your leg closed for Men you met within 30 minutes??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by mjaylala(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
The gbagaun have heard so far can literally kill my brain cells... Isshh thank God for pause button����
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
When the boy wan try settle him life these ones dey let devil use them for free... Them no know say Davido get butchers when dey find work make their chairman upgrade their pay... Okay na

1 Like

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by WarriAproko: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
OBO to release a monster hit today... all nah format to make baba trend.. grin we knw him trick
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by maximunimpact(m): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Brandstudio01:
grin
Jobless dudes. Anyone who knows them should please tell them to go get a life instead of following men around

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.

Guy better find another made in naija company and design logo for them make u trend and blow....thank me later if u understand what I mean
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by misskenny(f): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
This is not even funny, so annoying and stupid.

Why will you be in your house, think of nonsense and then start posting without considering people's feeling.

I'm angry coz you didn't even organise your speech, you just feel like you can do anything to trend and go away with it. angry angry angry angry angry

I pray that you get punished for this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by sucre2(m): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
This one weak me ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Badteke47: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
Look at 2 foolish sisters. You supposedly met a man and had unprotected sex shame night. Ashewo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by ProWalker: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
Idiotic thieves. You want someone to come and be your baby father and you are still insulting him like this ?

Foolish hoes
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by osilamah77(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
I still dey talk am, Based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively from the beginning of time, especially in the light of Ecclesiastical endorsement and evolution, I have come to a concrete and profound conclusion that I have nothing important to say.
Thanks �
Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by Majikmoment(f): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

What do Igbos call them? grin
Akwunakuna

1 Like

Re: Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse by lukui: 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
BUHARI, BUHARI, BUHARI, how many times did I called you? See what you have caused now?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kagney Linn Karter Commits Suicide / Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says / Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.