Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Does True Love Exist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does True Love Exist (350 Views)

Does true love exist?? / Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? / Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does True Love Exist by iamgprince: 11:49am On Oct 23, 2019
So many people have been saying that there is nothing like true love or even love while some are also saying that there is true love.
Meanwhile some guys in this romance section don't even believe in anything called true love. So i just wanna ask if true love do exist.
Re: Does True Love Exist by SavageResponse(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
iamgprince:
So many people have been saying that there is nothing like true love or even love while some are also saying that there is true love.
Meanwhile some guys in this romance section don't even believe in anything called true love. So i just wanna ask if true love do exist.

True love does not exist in Nigeria, of that I'm very sure!

1 Like

Re: Does True Love Exist by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
Yes.
But we barely know the true meaning of love. We make mistakes in our relationships and conclude that it doesnt exist.
To me love isnt perfect. It has its up and downs but if we get out of the ride every time we descend we wont be there see the beauty of being high in the skys.
Also we are young. We get in sh!tty affairs cause we dont know better. We call it love so when we do get hurt, we do so with an untrue impression of what true romance really is.

Personally i know what love entails, tolerance, trust, loyalty, commitment, love, communication and all that. But im not ready to come to terms with it.
For example, forgive a cheating partner,be with one person all my life.
Hoping when i grow, i'll learn to practice what i preach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does True Love Exist by iamgprince: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
Yes.
But we barely know the true meaning of love. We make mistakes in our relationships and conclude that it doesnt exist.
To me love isnt perfect. It has its up and downs but if we get out of the ride every time we descend we wont be there see the beauty of being high in the skys.
Also we are young. We get in sh!tty affairs cause we dont know better. We call it love so when we do get hurt, we do so with an untrue impression of what true romance really is.

Personally i know what love entails, tolerance, trust, loyalty, commitment, love, communication and all that. But im not ready to come to terms with it.
For example, forgive a cheating partner,be with one person all my life.
Hoping when i grow, i'll learn to practice what i preach.

Nice
Re: Does True Love Exist by lilmax(m): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
The fact you choose who to love makes love useless

1 Like

Re: Does True Love Exist by IHate9jerianss(m): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
The packaging and marketing of romanticism across the world by businesses selling vacations,jewelleries,perfumes,movies etc has led to the over-use and belief in the non-existent "true love" mantra by many people

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mother, 30, Pours Hot Water On Her 17 Year Old Son While He Slept / This post has been deleted / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.