Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister (45919 Views)

Twitter Needs Nigeria To Grow - CNN / "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed / Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us ....Ghana Trade Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
psychologygh:
40 years of oil production, you're now telling me a private business man whose total worth is less than 10 billion dollars will now save Nigeria upon the hundreds of billions of dollars of oil money your stupid politicians have squandered. Do you think he's father Christmas.He will rather make your nation the most expensive to live in just us he monopolies your cement industry. Do you people think at all.He has bought all your politician and besides that refinery he's claiming to build can't even supply 20% of your petrol demands.

Slow man, Dangote is not doing anything for free. It is a PPP (private, public partnership) arrangement that will benefit everyone involved to include Aliko Dangote, the Nigerian Government and Nigerians themselves. Run along and go and play with your $1 billion National budget. Many Nigerians have multiple of that amount in their bank. We are not on your level even if the west massage your ego propagating you the 'rising star' of Africa. What you will never understand is that the West like docile Africans they can manipulate and patronise. You will soon be buying PMS from us. Hopefully I will be an elected Senator then. I will tirelessly sponsor bills to stop Nigeria playing big brother to ingrates like you lot.

5 Likes

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by MUMUdom: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hei hei, relax! Which unlimited line of credit are you talking about? How much is Ghana owing Nigeria today? I mean as today, 23rd October? How is Dangote refinery Ghana’s business? Ghana doesn’t need to buy refined fuel from Dangote. Or is Ghana not buying fuel today? You guys should take it easy ooooh! This your gra gra will just backfire on you people oooh. Ghana’s economy is doing great, growing at 8%.

Oshigun:

Shut up my friend. We extend you unlimited line of credit and you are always defaulting. Yet all you know to do is badmouth Nigeria and wage war of attrition against our people domiciled in Ghana. Nigeria is moving forward even if haters like you only want to focus on the negatives. When the Dangote refinery in Lekki, Lagos, is operational in 2020-2021 you guys will even be more enslaved to us as you will have to buy PMS (premium motor spirit) and other refined derivatives of crude oil from Nigeria via one the largest refinery in the world constructed and delivered by a Nigerian. Try not to choke on your Banku or Kenke. We ain't all about 419 as you simpleton think.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dangote_Refinery

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Caseless: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
psychologygh:
40 years of oil production, you're now telling me a private business man whose total worth is less than 10 billion dollars will now save Nigeria upon the hundreds of billions of dollars of oil money your stupid politicians have squandered. Do you think he's father Christmas.He will rather make your nation the most expensive to live in just us he monopolies your cement industry. Do you people think at all.He has bought all your politician and besides that refinery he's claiming to build can't even supply 20% of your petrol demands.
how's that your business?
Buhari impressed me with the border closure. I wish it's this easy to get at SA like it's to bite that ghana local gov't you call a country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by klax(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
dominique:
But the Ghanaians here are saying we need them more they need us.

Bro don't mind those kids. I have sat and check it in all area of livelihood I can not figure out where do Nigeria need Ghana that much i can't see it at all.

Economically we don't need them that much.

Millitary they are zero to us.

Infrastructure dem no born dem

Agriculture who dem be?

Sport we don't need them.

Entertainment they can never match us.

Even the electricity they are claiming to enjoy yet we don't need their help they are still the one that need us.

Population wise den be village.

In individual wealth dem be baby the gap is 1 billion far off.

So pls cat don't claim king where Lion stand. Ghana must respect us we love them but they chose to hate us for reason best known to them but for the sake of one love you Ghanaian must show respect.

8 Likes

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Wugha(f): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
Oh this is serious
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Area4Area: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
vaxx:
Ghana leaders aren't short sighted .
Action is what is needed please, you can see Nigeria clipped your wings of false importance of yourselves, beg Nigeria just as your leaders are doing and Buhari and Nigerians may decide to forgive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by 360command: 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
Johans1991:
Toyota foolishly decided to site their production plant in Ghana knowingly well that Nigeria is their highest patronizer in d whole Africa. With this development we shall see where d offload those cars they will produce in Ghana.
God bless pmb
God bless Nigeria
bro, what are you saying? There is land,sea and air shipping...so what if Toyota goes to Ghana to site their production..Is Nigeria the only country in Africa.. Ghana even drives newer versions of cars than Nigeria. Perhaps that's why they are there..

1 Like

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by RTSC: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
psychologygh:
foolish goat living in a zoo that can't even provide simple electricity in their zoo.I can see you keep inhaling generator fumes in your brains and it's affecting you.What trash did you just write.Go and control Niger republic economy instead you monkey.Do you even know the road to Ghana you foolish idiot.Poverty capital of the world and worse than India of 1.2 billion people and you want to compare your useless country to the fastest growing economy in Africa.Annouing bullshit.
Mr man stop quoting me with your irrelevant nonsense.

How has it changed the fact that Ghana has absolutely nothing to offer Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Area4Area: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
psychologygh:
You should be thinking about the effect of the border closure on your economy just like your ministers instead of developing headache about Dangote and Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by adenigga(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
madridsta007:

I do not think you understand the meaning of "great".

If you do then you wil realise that Nigeria was never a great nation. That she has the potential is debatable; that she was, ever in her history? Not the Nigeria that I know. We just like deluding ourselves in the country.

@adenigga you are going to eat the goods of this nation and your generations to come.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by stormborn28(m): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
Is that so
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by psychologygh: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
Area4Area:
You should be thinking about the effect of the border closure on your economy just like your ministers instead of developing headache about Dangote and Nigeria
idiot,how does loss of 80 million dollars affect our economy. Continue lying to yourself with this fake news shouting up and down.Your 200 million people are known as the poverty capital of the world and you are here saying trash.Our gold production alone will finance the whole Nigerian budget.Don't get me annoyed. Just pray Ghana does not retaliates

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
psychologygh:
foolish goat living in a zoo that can't even provide simple electricity in their zoo.I can see you keep inhaling generator fumes in your brains and it's affecting you.What trash did you just write.Go and control Niger republic economy instead you monkey.Do you even know the road to Ghana you foolish idiot.Poverty capital of the world and worse than India of 1.2 billion people and you want to compare your useless country to the fastest growing economy in Africa.Annouing bullshit.
Mynd44 please this pained creature could commit suicide, let's help him do that in Ghana. He is already having a seizure.
I don't want this banku eater to die here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Area4Area: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
psychologygh:
foolish zoo,how is 80 million dollars of imports into your over populated 200 million zoo creatures affecting us.Continue posting these fake news saying a deputy minister in Ghana just to make your poverty capital of the world country to feel happy.No minister will ever say that much less a deputy minister.Go and help your starving zoo population or you think giving birth to 200 million hungry people is an achievement. I believe the generator fumes you keep inhaling is affecting your brains
Cry us a river, your ministers are everywhere begging their Nigerian counterparts and you on nairaland is forming Superman, I laff in Swahili

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
MUMUdom:

Hei hei, relax! Which unlimited line of credit are you talking about? How much is Ghana owing Nigeria today? I mean as today, 23rd October? How is Dangote refinery Ghana’s business? Ghana doesn’t need to buy refined fuel from Dangote. Or is Ghana not buying fuel today? You guys should take it easy ooooh! This your gra gra will just backfire on you people oooh. Ghana’s economy is doing great, growing at 8%.

Bro, logistics and economic reality. Pure and simple. PMS from Nigeria, especially if competitively priced , will be source by your leaders because everything (shorter transport distance and lower cost) makes it economically prudent to buy from Nigeria than Asia as an example. How your leaders are begging now over this border closure is how they will beg to buy PMS from us because their brief is to work for their people, even if this involves grovelling to those with superior economic might, while you only want bragging rights you are too small and puny to ever have.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by haaryobhami: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
. Just small sneeze from baba they are shaking, if baba did decide to close the boarder for live, what will now become of them?
I schooled in Benin republic,if buhari decides to close the border for life.hunger would wipe them out
I hope he does close it to 3more years,my stay in there made me hate them,how they disrespect Nigeria.
have Always said if I ever get to rule nigeria I will close the border for at least four years

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
psychologygh:
idiot,how does loss of 80 million dollars affect our economy. Continue lying to yourself with this fake news shouting up and down.Your 200 million people are known as the poverty capital of the world and you are here saying trash.Our gold production alone will finance the whole Nigerian budget.Don't get me annoyed. Just pray Ghana does not retaliates
cry cry baby grin grin it must be extremely painful to swallow this barefaced truth but you can do absolutely nothing about it unless you kill yourself.
Not even in your dream can Ghana match us economically.
We will always make you cry for us like a baby.
Banku eater carry your pains, bitterness and madness to Ghanaweb and stop crying like a baby all over Nairaland.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by theenchanter: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
cry cry baby grin grin it must be extremely painful to swallow this barefaced truth but you can do absolutely nothing about it unless you kill yourself.
Not even in your dream can Ghana match us economically.
We will always make you cry for us like a baby.
u this guy, u too get wahala... i swear. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
Area4Area:
Cry us a river, your ministers are everywhere begging their Nigerian counterparts and you on nairaland is forming Superman, I laff in Swahili

Don't blame him at all. Is it not the self-hating Nigerians always ignorantly praising every nation on earth as better than ours that have given this guy mouth to brag? Border closure alone and they are hyperventilating.

2 Likes

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
theenchanter:
u this guy, u too get wahala... i swear. grin
I am helping him before he develops a cardiac arrest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Midas01: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hahahahahahaha, rotflmao to Syria.
Iamgrey5:
This one has made nearly 3O comments convincing himself that Ghana is just as important as Ibadan and Kano cheesy

When are you going to give it a rest

1 Like

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
psychologygh:
foolish zoo, how is 80 million dollars of imports into your over populated 200 million zoo creatures affecting us. Continue posting these fake news saying a deputy minister in Ghana just to make your poverty capital of the world country to feel happy.No minister will ever say that much less a deputy minister.Go and help your starving zoo population or you think giving birth to 200 million hungry people is an achievement. I believe the generator fumes you keep inhaling is affecting your brains

Mumu, Davido, Wizkid, Tiwa, Yemi Alade, Timaya, Burna boy and Phyno alone can dash you lot that amount. Just because the white world , always praising house niggas, has stroked your national ego to proclaim you a country of bright prospect does not make you anywhere close to Nigerians in talent and ability.

Nigerians respect others but shocking to me is how many from nations like Ghana throw shades at us despite the good we do and the many exemplary and pace-setting conduct of our people. Fact is that we get nothing from you that is economically critical or that we cannot source elsewhere. You are not a vital trade partner and you need us far more than we need or will ever need you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by samorobo: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
psychologygh:

Lol look at this idiot zoo 2 peswa earning HIGH school teacher...cry us a River and if you are not satisfied with it attack your country's destiny which is to play second fiddle to us and lick the poop off our butts..Reasons like this are why Nigerians can't take your zoo country serious....that is why you see is addressing your zoo as "common Ghana" , "even Ghana"..."yeye Ghana".."tiny Ghana"
We don't see your zoo any different from Benin republic, Togo hence those demeaning statements which sparks annoyance in your poverty head..We can't address SA as such despite the hate we have for them but Ghana, oh please grin

Pls I beg you, quote me so I will give you the greatest disgrace of your poverty life grin grin..I hope you won't be a sissy lady boy this time grin grin

Just quote me pls grin grin grin quote me disguised chrisagyei

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by maxiflexy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ghanaians go cry tire for Ghanaweb today, I swear grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
samorobo:

Lol look at this idiot zoo 2 peswa earning HIGH school teacher...cry us a River and if you are not satisfied with it attack your country's destiny which is to play second fiddle to us and lick the poop off our butts..Reasons like this are why Nigerians can't take your zoo country serious....that is why you see is addressing your zoo as "common Ghana" , "even Ghana"..."yeye Ghana".."tiny Ghana"
We don't see your zoo any different from Benin republic, Togo hence those demeaning statements which sparks annoyance in your poverty head..We can't address SA as such despite the hate we have for them but Ghana, oh please grin

Pls I beg you, quote me so I will give you the greatest disgrace of your poverty life grin grin..I hope you won't be a sissy lady boy this time grin grin

Just quote me pls grin grin grin quote me disguised chrisagyei
chai...u don murder person breadwinner and first son grin just30 come help your miserable co-banku-eater grin

2 Likes

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
maxiflexy:
Ghanaians go cry tire for Ghanaweb today, I swear grin cheesy grin
let's go there and finish them and thereafter we follow them to the grave to kill their remains angry grin just30 you don collect your own beatings sotey u no dey show face again

1 Like

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
madridsta007:

You people love slogans grin grin grin

The United States, the British and even Rwanda didnt build their country on slogans. They actually got to work.
which rwanda
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Skmoda360(m): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Johans1991:
Toyota foolishly decided to site their production plant in Ghana knowingly well that Nigeria is their highest patronizer in d whole Africa. With this development we shall see where d offload those cars they will produce in Ghana.
God bless pmb
God bless Nigeria
Hmmmmm!!!
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by DarkJeddi(m): 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
vaxx:
It simply says ghanaweb is no diffrence from the contiounious fake news we read on nairaland . some are posted to attract traffic
So,the video na fake too? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola / Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe / Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.