Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister (45937 Views)

Twitter Needs Nigeria To Grow - CNN / "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed / Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us ....Ghana Trade Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Studyinchina200(m): 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
Stop hyping your country,there is nothing special about Ghana.

I have a lot of Ghanaian friends here in China ,one thing I like about you guys is the patriotism.

psychologygh:
foolish zoo creature,is the gas for free.You produce 2 million barrels of crude oil daily buh you still import all your petrol whilst you carry billions of dollars to subsidize it.Are you alright at all.Btw Ghana produces our own gas now to power our few plants which depends on gas.We have several our sourced of electricity.

2 Likes

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Forumobserver12(m): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
This would affect Nigeria far more than Ghana. Its a bold move by the government, just hoping we wont all starve before we reap the benefit. Especially with the fake/substandard food products on the market.

So Ghana is now supplying us standard products and foods? the problem with us as citizens is that we lack confidence in our country, this may be as a result of accumulated long experience of poor leadership, however, the closure of borders by the FG has even encouraged me and my household to eat Nigeria rice for the first in many years and I can tell you that our local rice is far better than what I used to eat in the name of foreign rice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Galadimabawa: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
Don't really know why I'm happy on this issue
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by spinzagom(m): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
The Government must reopen this boarders ASAP! The saying that no man is an island is real. We might need Ghana and other African countries in the nearest future, only God Knows. The country is not even safe and politically very unstable. Live and lets Live! when its set now they will pack their children and leave the poor ones here. How do u feel your neighbors are suffering because of your action? There are other means to check for Illegal smuggling. What now happens to the illegal routes without security personnel?

1 Like

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by CaptainMeks: 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
spinzagom:
The Government must reopen this boarders ASAP! The saying that no man is an island is real. We might need Ghana and other African countries in the nearest future, only God Knows. The country is not even safe and politically very unstable. Live and lets Live! when its set now they will pack their children and leave the poor ones here. How do u feel your neighbors are suffering because of your action? There are other means to check for Illegal smuggling. What now happens to the illegal routes without security personnel?

Will you shut up since you can only type senselessly.

4 Likes

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Jman06(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
This would affect Nigeria far more than Ghana. Its a bold move by the government, just hoping we wont all starve before we reap the benefit. Especially with the fake/substandard food products on the market.
Nobody will starve!

Many of us came from villages in this country and prior to coming to the city we were surviving from the foods we cultivate by ourselves in our farms!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by spinzagom(m): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
How old are u boy?
CaptainMeks:

Will you shut up since you can only type senselessly.
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by mfm04622: 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
Johans1991:
Toyota foolishly decided to site their production plant in Ghana knowingly well that Nigeria is their highest patronizer in d whole Africa. With this development we shall see where d offload those cars they will produce in Ghana.
God bless pmb
God bless Nigeria

Elizade is also building a Toyota factory in Nigeria! Yes, the Toyota factory in Ghana was to supply Nigeria. Let's see if they can price Nigerian made Toyota vehicles out of Nigerian market
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Solsix(m): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
Good morning Ghana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by CaptainMeks: 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
spinzagom:
How old are u boy?

Old enough to tell you to shut up since you reason like a Kid

2 Likes

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
RedCreme21:

even you did not see the headline was wrong ... now i knw wu is bhind d moniker ..hope it would last grin
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
psychologygh:
foolish zoo creature,is the gas for free.You produce 2 million barrels of crude oil daily buh you still import all your petrol whilst you carry billions of dollars to subsidize it.Are you alright at all.Btw Ghana produces our own gas now to power our few plants which depends on gas.We have several our sourced of electricity.
see wetin your country man wey get sense write but u wey never leave that zoo go dey run mouth like faulty tap after u don chop banku finish.
No die yet cuz we never finish with u.
Uncivilized and zoo citizen

4 Likes

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by marvelous000: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Upton:
First time. Just the same way we need South Africa more
How, is it mtn, dstv, shop rite or fcmb that we don't have an alternative to? or is it kiosk businesses in south Africa that we can't damn?
compare Nigerian investment and that of south Africa, which will be more detrimental.

Stop saying nonsense you know nothing about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by samorobo: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Stop hyping your country,there is nothing special about Ghana.

I have a lot of Ghanaian friends here in China ,one thing I like about you guys is the patriotism.

Yes patriotism is something they have ..the way they hype their zoo someone will think they are rolling in America's level or even SA....

Nothing special about their zoo, most especially their infastructure..simple useless basic zoo grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by samorobo: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Forumobserver12:

So Ghana is now supplying us standard products and foods? the problem with us as citizens is that we lack confidence in our country, this may be as a result of accumulated long experience of poor leadership, however, the closure of borders by the FG has even encouraged me and my household to eat Nigeria rice for the first in many years and I can tell you that our local rice is far better than what I used to eat in the name of foreign rice.

Honestly I was hoping someone would say this cos at some point I thought it was just me saying this...our rice tastes by far better than any foreign rice I have ever eaten. and to think that we have never consider this worth eating makes me wonder where our patriotism lies
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Legendguru: 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by greypencils: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Ori eleyi ti gbale
over gbale
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by greypencils: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
Johans1991:
Toyota foolishly decided to site their production plant in Ghana knowingly well that Nigeria is their highest patronizer in d whole Africa. With this development we shall see where d offload those cars they will produce in Ghana.
God bless pmb
God bless Nigeria
Na so bros. God bless you too
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by SaintLucia: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
bangbangall:
I'm aware of that in terms of resources but in leadership role Nigeria need Ghana more.
Go and examine your brain cos the head on your neck has been fumigated.

2 Likes

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by samorobo: 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
see wetin your country man wey get sense write but u wey never leave that zoo go dey run mouth like faulty tap after u don chop banku finish.
No die yet cuz we never finish with u.
Uncivilized and zoo citizen

Lol let me guess what his next self denial reply will be.

"Do you think that is a Ghaanian" ? Look that is a Nigerian disguising himself as a Ghanaian because ghanaweb allows you to take on any name ".

Hahaha I know that chrisagyei idiot too well.Even if he choose to open a new account today it won't take me less that a minute to identify his write up once I set my eyes on it.
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
samorobo:

Lol let me guess what his next self denial reply will be.

"Do you think that is a Ghaanian" ? Look that is a Nigerian disguising himself as a Ghanaian because ghanaweb allows you to take on any name ".

Hahaha I know that chrisagyei idiot too well.Even if he choose to open a new account today it won't take me less that a minute to identify his write up once I set my eyes on it.
He will die hating Nigeria while we are still more popular than Zoogayna.
Ghana is a zoo unless there is another Ghana apart from the one I visited.
Nobody should be deceived by what the media present to us about that zoo called Ghana.
They like comparing that zoo with Nigeria since we are ahead of them.

1 Like

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by greypencils: 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
Gbemishile1:
You dont see the irony of things
They really need us more than we need them
The countries we are supplying light to has more stable light than us
They really know how to manage the resources we give them than we that own it
Nigeria which way?
it is that same light that we gave them that we were supposed to utilize for ourselves. I thank God Buhari is a crazy fellow, I will be grateful when he wakes up and cuts off that supply, let's see where they will get the energy to power their country 24hrs. Its like me as an elder brother sacrificing my education and doing menial jobs so that my younger brother can go to school. I pay his school fees only for him to wake up one day and call me an illiterate. Thats what these foolish ghanians here are doing. Ghanaians are big fools for biting the hands that feed them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by gowaga68: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
You dey mind them?
Let me read any mumu comment from any Ghanaian here.

dominique:
But the Ghanaians here are saying we need them more they need us.

1 Like

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by gowaga68: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
You mean all the leaders we've been having are from Ghana ba?

Bro, I hope no be Ghana rice you chop wey dey make you talk like did?

Oya next level.

bangbangall:
I'm aware of that in terms of resources but in leadership role Nigeria need Ghana more.

1 Like

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by drakeli: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
psychologygh:
You are just a commoner in Ghana. The governor of your region doesn’t even know you exist. In fact, your minister of Trade and Industry Carlos Ahenkorah, one of the people that run your economy has spoken. He has a name. You can take it up with him.

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by wristbangle: 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
Imagine in 21st century, a beverage company under unilateral scam trade is pushing its product via land border and even cut corners not to pay tax. I am talking about alomo bitters. Should we start discussing about our subsidies fuel pushed to favour neighbouring countries why we the owner suffer the consequences of this action?

Though, with this land closure of a thing, some wicked politicians and big men would use this opportunity to import and sell at ridiculously high price. I wish we have a government true to its course to tame these animals.

The border closure has its merits and demerits but if the government can really support local production, Nigeria will be self sustainable in few years, something we have been looking forward to.
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by vaxx: 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
DarkJeddi:
So,the video na fake too? shocked
which video...show me the video
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by DarkJeddi(m): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
vaxx:
which video...show me the video
LOL, grin

Make I show you the video?

NO be the video link dey for the article?

Abi you no get money to watch am? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by Taye4j: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
These Ghanaians are very funny. Anyway, the pikin we say em mama no go sleep, the pikin sef no go sleep.
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by vaxx: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
DarkJeddi:
LOL, grin

Make I show you the video?

NO be the video link dey for the article?

Abi you no get money to watch am? shocked
I was expecting to show me or direct me to the address where he was said. by the deputy minister... what a joke, you called news room analyst something of value.... what is diffrence from what you guys are doing here ....
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by godofuck231: 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
RTSC:
If not for Nigerian investments in that country, I doubt if Ghana would know the meaning of modernization.

From banks, financial, to entertainment based investments.

Nigeria invests in that country like it is our second home, but i have never seen a country more ungrateful.

We need to stop.

it's not about ingratitude it's all about cross culture and civil obedience our people are wayward and uncontrollable, imagine a street boy who knows nothing about high class and high life displaying ignorance coupled with arrogance, the result is far fetched , we Nigerians need to learn how to behave on foreign soil
Re: Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister by duwdu: 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
RedCreme21:

Then make your own preferred food, simple, or fork out the ego and buy what others fortunately make available to you at their own price, or import whatever you personally desire, ; otherwise please know your place and live within your means.

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now / You’ve No Powers To Try Me At CCT - Onnoghen Tells Federal Government / Saraki's Citizenship Saga: What The Constitution Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.