Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him (40083 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
Like joke like joke my brother Davido is becoming father of all Nation .Anyway the catch is kukuma Dr Deji ,so I think we have to wait for another DNA result,but all this girls sha,deliberately becoming baby mama,no plan no agenda...
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by JADEK01(m): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
U just call somebody stupid,idiot and u want him to be d father of ur unborn child? Then you meet a man in a day and he sleep with u in d same day and u expect him to trust you with marriage?girls of this day na waaaa
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Antara0503(m): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:

VERIFY not verified
ok
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by CoolAmbience(m): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
Freemanbobble:

I don reason am say most nairaland members are young, dumb and broke

Na so one write found instead of fond

The other day i also see person write birds of the same feather instead of "birds of a feather"

I am just trying to rationalize how being young or broke has got anything to do with one's ability to spell correctly.

Anyway, what can I say?....na the same boat carry una.
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Antara0503(m): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
Freemanbobble:

The other day i also see person write birds of the same feather instead of "birds of a feather"

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by baby124: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by yeyeosoronga: 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
festacman:
grin grin
No be today some ladies dey use audio pregnancy to obtain money from gullible and naive men. But Davido is a street man, so no juice will come out of her desperate squeeze.

Nobody can obtain money from any gullible or naive man if the man no enter the place. Unless of course if he begged to allow only the tip to enter.
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by AHCB: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
The thing is test should be carried out if she's pregnant or not. Then we have to ask Davido if he slept with her first of all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Omoslim26: 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
Freemanbobble:

so na english you come find for dis forum upandan
omashee o dis country is getting bad everyday joblessness everywhere
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Toks2008(m): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Who English epp? Go bank go collect money with your eloquence.
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
Shayo and konji na bastard sha,see accent turnioniown like offa poly girls grin.......all this Davido fans sef,make Una tell Davido make e do public paternity test before he send them to jail for clout if e sure for am....

1 Like

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by SnitramMedia: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mr. Eazi- Zagadat
Peruzzi- Prebembem
Davido- Shekpe
Timaya- Chulo
Zlatan- Kapaichumaremachupako

Popular slangs used by Nigerian musicians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zOvjCh4y-w
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
Omoslim26:

so na english you come find for dis forum upandan
omashee o dis country is getting bad everyday joblessness everywhere
I tire. Like say im never gbagan before.
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by femi4: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:

VERIFY not verified
It is a VERY something
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by nattyGENT: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Freemanbobble:

please which university are you their GST 111 lecturer? NAIRALANDERS understand the message any how it is posted. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
Answer the question if you know and slept with her or not, the Ibadan Baby Mama claimed Davido was drunk after clubbing. It might be another drunken episode.

1 Like

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Kinematics: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
All I can hear is H factor grin grin grin grin grin

Watch through the video and was only waiting for them to it grin the nail on its ed grin
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by canalily(m): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
Freemanbobble:

you.are.more.broke.compared.to...its.'wrote'.not.write,.."saw"..not.see..grin
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
No need for all the shouting. DNA test waiting...

Won't be surprised if the child is his though.

It takes a disciplined man to have access to free pussy and ignore because he's got a sweetheart somewhere.

Davido is not a disciplined man.
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by colizee(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ashawo Kobo Kobo.....shot your mouths!

See the boldness in her saying "all girls does this thing once in a while" what thing? You chose to to be a hoe and a stupid one, both of you.

I pray you cheap sluts with your bolé skin get what you deserve.

1 Like

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
The more disgusting thing is not the accusation, but the stupid artificial accent .

1 Like

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Kossym(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
It will be so foolish of him to send Dem to jail
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by akdjr(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
So the word shame no de exist again?
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
From there countenances and disgusting demeanor, I can categorically assert that this two shameless touts are nothing but prostitutes that has lost all sense and forms of decency and if truly Davido did condescended this low to patronize such shameless low life then he too is nothing but a glorified classless rich tout because only birds of the same species naturally flocks together.

It is so heartbreaking to watch this 2 shameless siblings flagrantly flaunting their shamelessness without qualms and as such, my empathy and sympathy goes out to their parents for wasting their time in nurturing such subhuman species.

Davido's response too is nothing but senseless childish gibberish and with his level of exposure, he should be using the services of an attorney that should be issuing out sensible and legal responses to such allegations be it true or false.
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by festacman(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Nobody can obtain money from any gullible or naive man if the man no enter the place. Unless of course if he begged to allow only the tip to enter.
Of course you can't fall a victim if even in a drunken state, you are sure nothing serious happened. But most times, the victims are seduced to 'trespass' lightly or heavily before the 'pay me or I go public' extortion starts.
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by TempleHouse: 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
SavageResponse:
I hope the accuser has strong evidence of this
The only evidence is the DNA and I wonder how Davido can be so gullible with such empty threat to send the young woman to jail.
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by saintneo(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
These girls are idiots.
Praizeenewsgist:
''Audio Pregnancy''See Davido Reaction After being Accused of Impregnating A Lady

After a viral report of lady who accused Davido of impreganating her little sister who they met at Eko Hotel surfaced online recently. The popular music star react to the report as he drops a comment laughing and tagging the pregnancy rumour ''audio pregnancy''. He also vows to send the two to jail as soon as possible

Watch the clip of the lady below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7FsFj0dwTo

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B39WNnsnnep/?igshid=1on8r6lrrn2fi

Recall the music star and his girlfriend Chioma welcomes their first child some days ago.

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/audio-pregnancysee-davido-reaction-after-being-accused-of-impregnating-a-lady/
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by WarriAproko: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
Format to trend. Dem go soon deny am as dem treaten them with jail.. grin
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by WarriAproko: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
And baba go release one jam for evening
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Nnamebuka: 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Birds of same plumate cool

BTW, you don't use such maxim to judge ones literary skill sometimes. Maybe use of words but not popular maxim such as you used.
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by UncleJudax(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
Clout chasing extraordinaire grin

See hustle.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Celebrate Her 39th Birthday With Hot Pictures / Before Social Media: Hangouts Where Celebrities, Fans Converged (Photos) / Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.