Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him (40075 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Toosure70: 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Na only you be davido? She dey refer to my own davido jor.
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Legendguru: 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
Oh
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by babadigu(m): 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
tongue grin grin grin
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by yeyeosoronga: 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
festacman:

Of course you can't fall a victim if even in a drunken state, you are sure nothing serious happened. But most times, the victims are seduced to 'trespass' lightly or heavily before the 'pay me or I go public' extortion starts.

Infact, I don't even think Davido knows these ones, talkmore of sleeping with them.
They just want some cheap popularity from the birth of the new baby..
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
These girls are very foolish to call this a joke!
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Riversides2003(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
realestniggah:

Even though.. It was probably a one night stand.. Girl like this practically throw themselves at celebrities for attention and monetary gains.. She definitely got pregnant on purpose so she can come out to throw accusations like this.. She probably took photos of davido during her time with him..for evidence.

If it not davido will she come out to yarn dust like this..nah runs girl.. Getting pregnant for a guy with 3 baba mama isn't exactly a wise thing to do.

Hello sir, if that actually happens am going to blame OBO �. No be today men Dey chop one night stand na. If all one night stand Dey turn belle, people like MKO Abiola, Tuface and others for be learners o. Except your CD burst I see no reason why that should happen. Btw why would you want risk your future with one night without adequate protection. It’s not worth it jare. Say no to unprotected sex. You know how many people that same guy or girl go knack in the name of one night stand? Make we Dey use our head o.
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by josite: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
dont this girls have parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Mr Eazi Enjoying His Vacation Under The Sea (PICS, VIDEO) / Jackie Appiah Poses With Her New Maserti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.