Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (22321 Views)

“Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Moghalu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa, Tells Nigerians What To Do / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Hez143(m): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
nwamaikpe comment to mind
Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Greenbirth:
To be honest with you. If possible we nigerian can stop traveling to other African countries the better for us. Other African countries hate us so much. Even ghana. I pity those who are making move to other African countries.
i rather die in nigeria than travel to another african country

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Deepfreezer(m): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
skinnyzsam:
It's alright....
To me if xenophobia abi hazardphobia dey happen for SA I prefer am to our hell of a shithole country, we die there.

Only our corrupt institutions fit give you headache and so many things abi unah never hear say Living in Nigeria should be added to 1000ways to Die grin
an not sure you are ok

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
There is really no such, Nigerians I feel are too obsessed with this Xenophobia business
Bro,the obsession with South Africa is too much

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
skinnyzsam:
It's alright....
To me if xenophobia abi hazardphobia dey happen for SA I prefer am to our hell of a shithole country, we die there.

Only our corrupt institutions fit give you headache and so many things abi unah never hear say Living in Nigeria should be added to 1000ways to Die grin
Lol
Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by wakes: 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Kill all the useless Nigerians
shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
Buy your Farmland now in ogbomoso Oyo state

Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by hollowpot15684(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
The South Africans behind xenophobic attacks are uneducated, this are people who do not value diplomatic resolutions. The fact that they take law into their hands need to be closely checked.

If truly the South African Police are not aware of the plots behind this attacks, then it is safe to say the attackers are not only uneducated, they are equally and mentally unstable.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by soilsista(f): 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
Xenophobic attacks zokunuka! Tsek maaarn angry
Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Jaqenhghar: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
Na only to react ina go react. Reactors
Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by slimthugchimee2(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
realestniggah:
Look the truth of the matter is Nigerians sell drug in South Africa.. And they want that to stop.. They will do what best for their country.. They say they don't want Nigerian selling drugs so be it.
They are doing what best for their country.

Same way we shut down our border to other west African countries. We are doing what best for us. Other west African countries are calling us evil right now.. But we think we are doing the right thing.. Same thing applies in South Africa.. South Africans are doing what best for their country.

Wtf

How the hell do you compare attacking and killing innocent people to border closure

What the actual fvck?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by skinnyzsam(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
Deepfreezer:
an not sure you are ok

You wey type this well grin
Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by MUMUdom: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
Even Ghana? Why “even” Ghana? That is xenophobic,right?

Greenbirth:
To be honest with you. If possible we nigerian can stop traveling to other African countries the better for us. Other African countries hate us so much. Even ghana. I pity those who are making move to other African countries.
Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by realestniggah: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

Wtf

How the hell do you compare attacking and killing innocent people to border closure

What the actual fvck?

Dude I stay here in SA so I have a better perspective on this matter than you
Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Fallenhunter: 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
Greenbirth:

There are 54 African countries. Saying that Nigerians shouldn't travel to any of them is xenophobia itself. Xenophobia doesn't mean violence. It means a hatred of anything that isn't the same as you. If other African countries all hate Nigerians then it may be the fault of something Nigeria is doing. I don't believe that is true though. Some think Nigerians boast too much and of course there are too many drug dealers and other criminals that are going to other countries from Nigeria but that doesn't mean all Nigerians are hated.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by jaxxy(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
realestniggah:
Look the truth of the matter is Nigerians sell drug in South Africa.. And they want that to stop.. They will do what best for their country.. They say they don't want Nigerian selling drugs so be it.

Same way we shut down our border to other west African countries. We are doing what best for us. Other west African countries are calling us evil right now.. But we think we are doing the right thing.. Same thing applies in South Africa.. South Africans are doing what best for their country.

Are they going after the drug dealers or innocent Nigerians making their decent livelihood now is the question? Why not go after the so called drug dealers and have them arrested either by the police or vigilante?

This level of crude, uninformed and targeted attacks on any Nigerian causes more problems than solutions.
Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by skukimania(f): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Bro,the obsession with South Africa is too much

Is this not the Ghanian guy? You are saying this because of the border-closure right? You call killing a our "Nigerian brothers" an obsession?
Don't worry, it's our turn today, it might be yours tomorrow and if/when that happens, you can choose to be mute. Okay?
Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Odinaka00(m): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
AlphaStyles:
Those SA people use Drugs and prostitution to cover up they keep attacking ordinary people and claim they are riding the city of drugs if u want to know and see the definition of insanity visit South Africa

But brother make we tell ourselves the truth oo.. If a Southy man come to your place now.. Come dey give your female children drugs and you know how addictive drug dey.. Later on the Southy man go come use your kids dey run brothel business.. You wey be father nor go even see your kids for years... Even person do you this kain thing shey you go follow am laugh? You go follow am talk? You nor go vex? You nor go even kill am? Nigerians dey do nonsense business here... Nor be all though
Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by realestniggah: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
jaxxy:

Are they going after the drug dealers or innocent Nigerians making their decent livelihood now is the question? Why not go after the so called drug dealers and have them arrested either by the police or vigilante?

This level of crude, uninformed and targeted attacks on any Nigerian causes more problems than solutions.

They go after the drug dealers.. They know them because the drug dealers are very visible people
Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Jaqenhghar: 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
Tofax:
so all the diplomatic effort by Buhari with the South African govt, they discountenanced it. Buhari should take a decisive action against them.
What action pls
Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by sapientia(m): 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Clown said Buhari led a high powered delegation grin
Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Legendguru: 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
Oh
Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Greenbirth: 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
Fallenhunter:

There are 54 African countries. Saying that Nigerians shouldn't travel to any of them is xenophobia itself. Xenophobia doesn't mean violence. It means a hatred of anything that isn't the same as you. If other African countries all hate Nigerians then it may be the fault of something Nigeria is doing. I don't believe that is true though. Some think Nigerians boast too much and of course there are too many drug dealers and other criminals that are going to other countries from Nigeria but that doesn't mean all Nigerians are hated.
fellow I have experience of what I am saying. If you are really a Nigerian. The best you can do is to avoid establishing yourself in other African countries. One day they will come for you. The worst state in Nigeria is 100 times better to stay than any other African countries Take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Kuginzi: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Biafrannuke:
jubril went there laughing with their president and thinking about his new wife.
Jubril: Are u referring to d dead man/ghost that won erection in Nigeria??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by AlphaStyles(m): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Odinaka00:

But brother make we tell ourselves the truth oo.. If a Southy man come to your place now.. Come dey give your female children drugs and you know how addictive drug dey.. Later on the Southy man go come use your kids dey run brothel business.. You wey be father nor go even see your kids for years... Even person do you this kain thing shey you go follow am laugh? You go follow am talk? You nor go vex? You nor go even kill am? Nigerians dey do nonsense business here... Nor be all though
they should go and attack the ones selling drugs and stop attacking ordinary NIGERIANS
Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
What Did World Leaders Study at School?

Donal Trump - Economics

Justin Trudeau - Literature

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Emmanuel Macron - Philosophy

Xi Jinping - Chemical Engrng

Vladimir Putin - Law

John Magufuli - Chemistry

Buhari - Affidavit
Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Insectkiller: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
Who are d killers??

Infact abike's face is more horror than what killed people in SA... grin grin

Has Abike ever helped a soul before
They all move from a position to another, Recycling.

Nonsense!
Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
skukimania:

Is this not the Ghanian guy? You are saying this because of the border-closure right? You call killing a our "Nigerian brothers" an obsession?
Don't worry, it's our turn today, it might be yours tomorrow and if/when that happens, you can choose to be mute. Okay?
first of all are you sure your " Nigerian brothers" were even killed? Let's get to that one first
Re: Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Litmus: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
realestniggah:

I am beginning to suspect that the reason whites think peoples of African origin are stupid is due to you black South Africans. It wouldn’t surprise me if much of those so-called 17th and 18th century pseudo scientific research on race which informs contemporary white supremacists views was based on experiments conducted on people of the Southernmost tip of Africa. Certainly there’s modern precedence for this in Christiaan Neethling Barnard (8 November 1922 – 2 September 2001) South African cardiac surgeon who pioneered heart transplant having horned his skills by experimenting on black south Africas as though they were lab rats.

I state the above because I’m reminded of an article I read online referencing old research conducted in the South Africa region by colonialists and missionaries. I referenced the article here on Nairaland some time ago and would retrieve it had Shaun’s nairaland crash not wiped out some old posts. The article was posted on some racists’ website and although racists are often full of bullshit, lies and tricks and their words ought to be summarily dismissed, that particular piece has remained imbibed in the back of my mind. In short, the article described how people in the region seemed unable to learn adapt new ways and extrapolate. It stated that no matter how many times a better way of doing or thinking something was shown to them and even they agreed that this new way of thinking or solving a problem was better, like sand-grain brained insects they soon resorted to the old ways and thought patterns. It wasn’t that the people were holding on to the old pattern in the form of pride in cultural values, they were just stupid. I’m not doing the article justice. Anyway, this insistence by South Africans on holding on to the discredited and obviously lame and stupid excuse that Xenophobic attacks on Nigerians is due to Nigerians selling drugs seems to me an example.

Even laboratory rodents are able to work out mazes, get to the food, and not continually gnaw at one glass wall, until gums bleed, unable to come up with a different idea. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Poll Not A Reflection Of People’s Will – Kwankwaso / Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting / Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.